1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Trafffic Not Increasing

Discussion in 'Google' started by funwidmasti, May 27, 2011.

Hi,
    I started my blogging around 6 months from now,i have a blog Funwidmasti.com i daily work on it also all my content is self made (not copoed) and i make backlinks also,but still my blog traffic is not increasing it is around 600 visitors a day can anyone help me..??

funwidmasti, May 27, 2011 IP
  2. bama boy

bama boy Active Member

Best Answers:
    keep working on it, suddenly you will get traffic increase, Google test you as i think

bama boy, May 27, 2011 IP
  3. funwidmasti

funwidmasti Peon

Best Answers:
    but i dont think so,There are bloggers who are able to get 2000 traffic in the same time period,Do i need to do something else..!!

4. dalailama

dalailama Peon

Best Answers:
    Just keep adding new content. The visitors will come eventually. Good luck :)

dalailama, May 27, 2011 IP
  5. funwidmasti

funwidmasti Peon

Best Answers:
    thnx..!! :)

6. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    Adding new content without getting the word out there will not necessarily increase traffic.

blogaboutnothin, May 27, 2011 IP
  7. Mithuasha

Mithuasha Banned

Best Answers:
    I think you should continue to promote of your desired topic. It just time to adding to your site. Wait for the next update.

Mithuasha, May 27, 2011 IP
  8. virtuat

virtuat Peon

Best Answers:
    try to bookmark your post on daily basis to get good amount of traffic.

virtuat, May 27, 2011 IP
  9. saqib889

saqib889 Peon

Best Answers:
    600 visitors day?

I think its awesome traffic, how much you need?

You might need to wait to get ranked or more work?

saqib889, May 28, 2011 IP
  10. JoshMiller

JoshMiller Peon

Best Answers:
    Bookmarking your blog on various Social bookmarking site will help you in this regard. You must have a good profile on these social bookmarking website with lot's of friend and follower.

JoshMiller, May 28, 2011 IP
  11. sfpkent

sfpkent Peon

Best Answers:
    Regardless of websites or blogs, if you need to grow your traffic and promote your blogs, you have to build your own virtual community. Start commenting other people's blogs, give constructive comments.

I had the same problems as you. But once I started commenting, my blog traffic grow and get a lot of loyal readers.

Few things you can do, join related groups in Facebook, Linkedin, and engage in twitter. Solve other people's problems. Join social bookmarking sites. This definitely help rather than just wait and do nothing.

If you want to increase your blogs traffic, answering searches' questions will help. Wordtracker has a tool to generate what searches ask on search engines for related keywords. Answer their questions will increase your blog traffic. But if a lot of people answer the same questions, your blog won't come up on search engines as well, so build your virtual community by commenting other people's blogs, forums, join social networking sites and social bookmarking sites.

Theses tips definitely help! :)

sfpkent, May 28, 2011 IP
    Johnletton likes this.
  12. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Try social bookmarking and keep adding quality posts, your traffic will increase.

chinasa, May 29, 2011 IP
  13. kearis

kearis Peon

Best Answers:
    even if you posts alot of posts, 600 a day is alot, you should teach me some of your tactics

kearis, May 29, 2011 IP
  14. feal87

feal87 Peon

Best Answers:
    More than counting the visitors, what is the % of new visitors every day? (new ip/browser)
    That is important, if it's over the 70% there is a good chance that your blog will slowly, but surely grow as more of these new visitors start visiting regularly.

I have a 4 month old blog (246 posts all completely original and hand-written by me) and I am around 1000-1050 visitors a day (4000-5000 pageviews) with 78% of new visitors everyday. (slow grow each month, no real spike)

feal87, May 29, 2011 IP
  15. Mega B

Mega B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As someone else has mentioned you can add as much content as you like but you also have to get your blog out and about and start to promote it,if you do both of these trust me you will start to see some increase in visitors.Visitors are the lifeblood of any site without them you might as well pull the plug and not waste your time adding all that wasted content.

Mega B, May 29, 2011 IP
  16. SEO Hammer

SEO Hammer Active Member

Best Answers:
    if u just want traffic then open your posts for comments but moderate it for approval, ur traffic will go up. I get around 100 blog comments daily for a blog which is in top 5 pages for some keywords spammers always seem to find it. I delete the total spam ones and edit the ones which have a decent comment praising my blog and such and delete their link changing their name to the email username and voila. Dont get genuine traffic but hell my alexa is rising day by day:)

SEO Hammer, May 30, 2011 IP
  17. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    First off 600 visitors a day is pretty good, simply continue what you are doing, look at some of your competitors and try and figure out what it is they are doing, and try and see if you can emulate them

golfpro1, May 30, 2011 IP
  18. idahodreamers

idahodreamers Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow 600 visitors to your site a day is pretty good. I think I need some lessons from you. You must be doing something right. I agree to commenting on others blogs and articles to get the word out about your blog. Take your niche and add forum to it then Google it. Join every forum you can that involves your niche. You will be surprised how many forums there are out there.

idahodreamers, May 30, 2011 IP
  19. jkhurramov

jkhurramov Peon

Best Answers:
    Be helpful and post quality content and use free methods to drive traffic to your blog daily. You will decent change soon.

jkhurramov, May 30, 2011 IP
  20. AMiRU

AMiRU Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you make use of Twitter and Facebook to increase your visitors?

AMiRU, May 30, 2011 IP