1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    popotalk, May 16, 2011 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Mia, May 16, 2011 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose there is at least as much proof that OBL was linked to 9/11 as there is that we landed on the moon, or that Elvis is dead. I know that wont stop either of you from speculating about it until eternity and that is certainly your choice. It is certainly not my job to wheel out the volumes of evidence that attest to these facts in this forum at your request.

For those who are interested in informing themselves, you might want to give this book a read. I know that first hand accounts from relatives and associates wont count for much in your book, but then again, you probably think evolution is just a "theory" as well. Good on ya.

Obamanation, May 16, 2011 IP
  4. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:

If there was 1 ( one ) proof nobody would speculate about it at all. But there isn't. So obviously some people won't offer their blind faith to someone else's theory or wish.

thesickearth, May 16, 2011 IP
  5. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Oh really? Is that why we have so many people believing Obama was born in Kenya, or Elvis is still alive? It doesn't matter how much proof exists, there will always be some portion of civilization that will speculate. The magic number seems to be 10% these days. 10% of people will believe just about anything, in the face of all evidence to the contrary. I'd venture a guess there are still a few "Flat Earth" believers out there today. I know for a fact some statistically significant portion of earthlings still believe the sun rotates around the earth.

Right. So you, and the other 10% that think like you are welcome to your opinion. Hey, just because 90% of the population doesn't think like you doesn't make you wrong. Its the volumes of evidence that you refuse to acknowledge that make you wrong.

Putting the shoe on the other foot. prove to me that Ahmadinijad is not a homosexual. Seriously. I want printed proof, because it is my understanding that Mahmoud has had several illicit affairs with men.

6. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Elvis is dead?

Mia, May 16, 2011 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Shocking, isn't it!

If you have 57 minutes to spare, I HIGHLY recommend watching this CSPAN video interview with Richard Miniter. It will change the way you look at the problems related to Bin Laden and KSM. The video covers everything including:

• Waterboarding, and information obtained thereby
    • CIA secret prisons
    • Extraordinary Rendition
    • Direct links connecting Dr. Afia to 9-11
    • Holder's discriminatory prosecution of the US Govt.

I've often said the problem is one of education, but Miniter's research dispells that idea fairly thoroughly. According to Miniter, the cultural issue is not that they disagree with dissenting opinions, it is that they believe dissenting opinions should not exist, period. It would explain a lot of the conversations on this forum that never advance in a logical manner.

Its a must watch. You wont be disappointed.

8. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Accept American Ideology ?

popotalk, May 16, 2011 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Afraid of a little education? /shrug Your loss.

10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    KFC.. Funny !!!

Mia, May 16, 2011 IP
  11. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a proof that Earth is not flat, dont know nothing about Elvis, and Obama finally released (some) of his papers. Still I would like to see some other birth certificates that would state " African" as a race, considering that such race had never existed ( not that I doubt stupidity and ignorance of whomever was/were filling these papers).
    However when it comes to OBL everyone will talk about "volumes" of evidence. Would any of that "evidence" hold any water in court? Because otherwise it is not " evidence" it is called allegations.
    I remember very well all that " We have reasons to believe that OBL is bla-bla-bla "" few days after 9/11. The keyword here is " believe".

but what do I care if he is homosexual or not, or what is your opinion about the matter? He might as well be one.
    Good! I hope he enjoyed himself. Nevertheless without the evidence those are nothing but allegations, just like with OBL.

thesickearth, May 16, 2011 IP
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Right. So the volumes of evidence wont hold water in court because you allege the wont. Personally, I like to go with the evidence from OBL's own mouth, and disregard the rest. I suspect you believe the tapes were all forged.... all of them. Whatever. The conversation is academic. OBL is dead. No trial necessary.

Thats all you remember because you haven't bothered to have a look at any of the declassified information.

Yah, except with OBL, my allegations come with video tape from the horses mouth, as well as tons of testimony from his compatriots sitting in camp 7, Gitmo. Your allegations, on the other hand, have about the same amount of evidence and credibility as allegations that Mahmoud is a homosexual.

I noticed you didn't even bother to watch the video. Why waste your time... right?

13. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hehe - that's pretty good!

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time. And from that you can make a pretty good living."
    - Groucho Marx

Want a laugh? Read about The Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Pyramids. These were conspiracy hoaxes created out of nothing so that the gullible would buy books.

I'm beginning to think that behind every conspiracy hoax there's someone shearing the sheep.

Last edited: May 16, 2011
    Corwin, May 16, 2011 IP
  14. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    indyonline, May 16, 2011 IP
  15. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First grow up Kid and learn some behaviour. I have doubt that your parents taught you about behaviour.

And I am sure you are not yet banned by Moderators(even you are abusing many users here) because you are paying DP as premium members.

ATTN MODERATORS: Does being a premium member facilitate RIGHT OF ABUSE OTHERS?

Last edited: May 17, 2011
    DhrubaJyotiDeka, May 17, 2011 IP
  16. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And that kids is how you can fail at trolling .

ApocalypseXL, May 17, 2011 IP
  17. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have zero IQ. Go and read the thread till the end.

He is unable to fit in P&R and always gets embarssed himself.

laxman363, May 17, 2011 IP
  18. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Premium Member's power. :D

DhrubaJyotiDeka, May 17, 2011 IP
  19. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Now you're telling the truth ;)

Jealous much ?

ApocalypseXL, May 17, 2011 IP
  20. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Premium members are not given any distinctions. Report his post and it will be taken care of.

@ Gypsy Editing posts is now your new way to troll. How happy you should be feeling by editing my posts.

laxman363, May 17, 2011 IP