1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $500-5000 Per Month Autopilot with Autoblogs on Highly competitive Niches!

Discussion in 'Services' started by radhika.writer, Feb 4, 2011.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. sadiqsaad

sadiqsaad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wasted my money, totally useless. I haven't earned anything moreover my site didn't even get listed on google.

sadiqsaad, May 15, 2011 IP
  2. radhika.writer

radhika.writer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, every one knows even if you don't do anything on your site it get indexed by google on its own but yea your site doesn't get indexed because there is some issues with your hosting or you bought blacklisted domain. I have sent you numerous messages asking you to change your hosting but you dint do that. Please learn one thing that we have many projects in our hand so we cant take up your problems personally and do all the technical work that requires to fix your issue. You are paying us only for SEO and not for taking care of your hosting issues.

Your site was up in 2 days and all the links were placed and since then we have been trying to index your site and have been asking you to change the domain and hosting. We have many projects in our hand and can't handle clients who can't even take care of their site's technicalities.

Please get in touch with me and will arrange the refund for you.

Regards

radhika.writer, May 16, 2011 IP
  3. sadiqsaad

sadiqsaad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you radhika.writer. Now waiting for the refund.

sadiqsaad, May 19, 2011 IP
  4. sadiqsaad

sadiqsaad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still waiting for the refund, it's been a month.

sadiqsaad, Jun 17, 2011 IP
  5. sadiqsaad

sadiqsaad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok finally I received the refund yesterday.

Thank you.

sadiqsaad, Jun 22, 2011 IP
  6. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now I guess I should talk about my problem:

I paid First 50% of the total and he/she setup the website and integrated the ads. After a few days I was asked to change the hosting and I purchased a new one and gave them the login information to do it themselves (I'm not good with stuff like this). After like a month I received a PM asking me to move to a new host which I already gave them the login to.

Which really annoyed me and I'm not quite happy about it.

If you can still work this out, do let me know otherwise I want a refund of what I paid.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

Disguised, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  7. radhika.writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First thing first...You paying us to develop site for you and then do seo in it, right? You paid us 50% of the amount and as said by you we integrated web site and ads on it. When we started doing SEO we found that server where your site is hosted remains down most of the time which obviously will effect the SEO results.
    We asked you to buy new hosting server and transfer the sites there, but you said that you are not good in that so we decided to help you out by transferring the files on our own ( though we are not getting paid for that and even we are not pros in programming). We still manage to get the files on new server but some programming issue cropped up while transferring the files. Then we asked you to set the things up right so that we can continue working on your site by then site was already indexed with more then 100 pages and there were around 500 plus backlinks build to inner pages.

After that day we never heard back from you, and you can't expect us to chase each and every one to get these small issues fixed as we have many other clients to look upon. So it was your responsibility to give us bug free hosting/site so that we could do our SEO work without any issues. We are still ready to carry on with your work if you can get back to us with those issues fixed on your server.

Regards

radhika.writer, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  8. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You asked me to buy a new hosting and I did, You even told me you will move the files to new server but you didn't. And PMed me after a month and half that you are doing SEO and website is still down (since it was still on old server and you didn't even bother to move it to the new one. Also you didn't even tell me for more than a month.

I don't check things like this quite often and I trust people to fix whatever issues come by.

Anyways I don't want this issue to fire up but rather a solution.

Is WP backup still on my old server so that I can move it to new one?

Thanks

Disguised, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  9. radhika.writer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, files are still there on your old server...kindly set the site up and we will do seo for you...

Let me know once done..

Thanks

radhika.writer, Jun 30, 2011 IP