1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can USA sue China?

Same thing mate. Power is the Law.

Read properly. I said no country follows International Law, but there are some books on International Law.

Again, I said there are some books on International Law.

DhrubaJyotiDeka, May 11, 2011 IP
  2. Misato

Misato Guest

Best Answers:
    Examples please.
    The United Nations came along. Do you mean the UN is unjust or was manipulated.

Misato, May 11, 2011 IP
  3. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes UN is un-told sole property of US and fully manipulated. Why US hadn't been able find Bio-Chemical weapon in Iraq?? Do you have any answer? If you can't answer then stop your argument, as it has no relevancy.

DhrubaJyotiDeka, May 11, 2011 IP
  4. Misato

Misato Guest

Best Answers:
    i'll rest my case. LOL

Misato, May 11, 2011 IP
  5. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes I agree completely...when you have nukes you have "law"
    I personally am a witness to the USA cluster bombing unarmed civilians even though cluster bombs are illegal according to the geneva convention...the USA has "law" to protect itself, but this same "law" does not apply when they are bombing others...

law= dont touch me i can kill you ...only then do you have "law"

atvking, May 11, 2011 IP
  6. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah. I see. Facts are irrelevant if they are inconvenient. Is that your position?

Degrees are necessary if you need to do linear algebra. I'll bet that you can't even solve a high school quadratic equation.

Want a laugh? Look at Steve Pieczenik's Wikipedia article. It's so full of holes it's subject to deletion. Wow, you know someone is full of crap if even Wikipedia doesn't want you - and Wikipedia is the safe haven for conspiracy nuts. Even by conspiracy nuts standards, Steve Pieczenik is a conspiracy nut!

The engineering principles regarding 9/11 have been hashed, re-hashed, and re-rehashed on DP. Don't come late to the party and complain that nobody's left. Everything you have to say has already been heard.

The most authoritative debunking of the 9/11 conspiracy nuts was done by Popular Mechanics: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842 . It is meticulously documented and the science is solid. Please read.

And like ApocalypseXL wrote, there is a reason why car engines aren't built using steel - even though steel is lighter than other engine metals, it doesn't hold up well under heat. At gasoline's burning temperature, steel loses half it's strength..

BRUn, you have nothing new to add that we haven't heard before (yawn).

Old news. The Clinton administration found biochemical weapons - duh! That's why President Clinton bombed Iraq back into the stone age.

Corwin, May 11, 2011 IP
  7. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it is. UN is in USA's pocket. The amount of say in UN depends on the amount of money contributed which is unfair and US uses this to the height. UN sent its personal military to Iraq to investigate but found nothing, but still Us attacked Iraq, i think US is the last country that follows UN. Also instead of international laws its more dependent on what US thinks, if US does not want it, you wont be able to accomplish it even if UN allows it.

laxman363, May 11, 2011 IP
  8. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, but these "facts" are debated so strongly by both sides with these degrees you put so much faith in that those without them don't know what to think.

Now that's not very nice, scoffing at me so arrogantly. How's the weather up there in your mathematically sound ivory castle?

Where are these holes? All I see is his personal and professional bio. There are no claims, just a statement that he appeared on the Alex Jones radio show expressing his view on 9/11 and the recent Osama issue. The deletion of the article has nothing to do with his claims, rather the lack of references supporting some parts of his career. He was virtually unknown before he went public recently and time will allow more to come out regarding his career. It's now just a case of getting the citations and references in order.

A simple no would have sufficed. Did you contribute to the debate on these engineering principles?

There we go, that's all I wanted. Some sources or statements from you or recommended by you that I could read.

Did they forget to teach you in engineering that water is being constantly pumped around an engine? Heat is no issue.

Everywhere on the internet states petroleum engines use some sort of steel alloy for some part of the engine. Are you sure you're an engineer? Which metals do you propose engines are made from? One source states aluminium and cast iron, which have much lower melting points than steel. You're going to have to explain to us mere non-engineering mortals.

Some guy on an answers site - granted no credentials given - stated:

I'm unsure whether he's right, I'm no expert. He mentions iron and steel of some variation.

So sorry your highness, I had no idea you'd heard of Dr. Pieczenik and Roberts before.

Last edited: May 11, 2011
    BRUm, May 11, 2011 IP
  9. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
  10. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh so many voices to answer at least BRUm & Corwin casts a shade of sanity over this lot .

LOL you guys should get a history book . The UN votes are casted by representatives of countries . As for buying explain to me how does the US buy this 2 guys : Russia , China .

I owned a small tuning shop (the kind of people that make a Honda go 200 MPH) but I've soled it back in February . How your place under the bridge ?

Mer' i'm cynical by nature and triple as cynical in P&R nevertheless the thing is that it's the same ye old exact science . It's not like a news article where words make the difference .

Well the cylinders and pistons are made of special steel but they have a extremely complex internal coating that prevents them form loosing their strength while operating . Still even the best NIKASIL or ALUSIL coating won't prevent failure at a operational temperature of 600 C . This is why an ICE runs at @400 C and why cooling is vital .

However construction steel is usually standard steel that is vulnerable and quite weak against thermal factors or corrosion .

The are a lot of interesting facts in the collapse but it is a non sense to dig for truth when the truth is right before us .

ApocalypseXL, May 11, 2011 IP
  11. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Corwin, that was a pretty bold statement to claim engines are built without steel and that petrol's maximum theoretical temperature is transferred without interference to the surrounding metals, explaining why steel isn't used. Maybe you should have taken up mechanical engineering instead :p I kid, I kid.

I'm no-one's enemy here. I know the first reaction is to think someone must have some underhand motive or a predetermined agenda when one asks questions, but I honestly am interested in the science. If I learn of something which contradicts claims from the truthers, I'd go straight to their lair (lol) and put it to them, in fact, I may just do that with the popular mechanics link you posted.

BRUm, May 11, 2011 IP
  12. abdultayo

abdultayo Peon

Best Answers:
    He died like 10 years ago but the US needed to keep the rumor alive to the American people to have a excuse for Irak/Afghanistan mess. It fools only the American people unfortunately. Rest of the world seems to have more common sense...

I strongly belived You,He died a long time ago,all what they are saying now,is just a cooked up story...the house where he was claimed to have been killed looks so neat,and no signs of bullet holes,the room where he was claimed to have been shot,is also intact...He died long before now.

abdultayo, May 11, 2011 IP
  13. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BRUm, if you are honestly interested in the science, then I have not given you enough credit. Rather than debate minutia, I would encourage you to read the excellent Popular Mechanics article. there are also many threads on the topic here.

BTW, yes, steel is used for many engine parts, but it is not used for the engine block, which is where combustion takes place.

There's a difference between keeping an open mind, and blindly believing in something because you want it to be true. Everyone is guilty of that at some point in their lives, but Conspiracy Nuts live by it.

Corwin, May 11, 2011 IP
  14. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Why can't people accept that there are 2 opinions on 9/11?

Both have engineers on there side. So I don't see the need for calling one another conspiracy theorists.

IsraeI, May 11, 2011 IP
  15. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Engine blocks are made from cast iron, which has a lower melting point than steel. The valves, very close to the combustion chamber, are made from cast alloy steel. You confused me earlier when you said steel isn't used because it's weak at combustion temperature, when not only is steel used, but so is cast iron and even aluminium.

Of course my friend, there are those types on every 'side'.

BRUm, May 11, 2011 IP
  16. RamCity

RamCity Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are very wrong here. Iraq was attacked in the days of J Bush, Clinton was not the President that time. Correct me if I am wrong. :D

RamCity, May 11, 2011 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Er, if I remember correctly Clinton did bomb Iraq, pretty heavily in fact. Many fell that it was done as a distraction from Clinton impeachment scandal back in 98'.‎

Clinton was impeached on December 19,1998 the last day of the bombing campaign. I think he blew up things like hospitals and medical facilities? Can't remember exactly..

Mia, May 12, 2011 IP
  18. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    First was Persian Gulf War ( Operation Desert Storm) - August 2, 1990 – February 28, 1991 - President George H. W. Bush
    Invasion of Iraq - March 19–May 1, 2003 - President George W. Bush

Clinton was impeached by the House but was acquitted by the Senate February 12, 1999

popotalk, May 12, 2011 IP
  19. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    it was in Sudan and Afghanistan. not Iraq. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruise_missile_strikes_on_Afghanistan_and_Sudan_(August_1998)

miscsoft, May 12, 2011 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    You might want to try and squeeze "OPERATION DESERT FOX" - 1998/Clinton in between there.
    In other words, (for those of us that live here in the US) he was impeached by not convicted.

I do live in the US and have a damned good memory. And I'm old enough to have live through it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(December_1998)

Operation Desert Fox. That's Iraq guys/gals.. And I'm pretty sure Clinton was president at the time.

Mia, May 12, 2011 IP