1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

About Affordable SEO Services

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by chepestseo, May 6, 2011.

I am SEO Professional and also working as a FreeLancer. Here I am offering Cheap and very Affordable SEO services for whom, who really want to increase traffic from social media, articles, press release, forum etc.

Here I am offering different SEO packages for all kind of websites as per your requirements like Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Directory Submission, Press Release Submission, Forum Posting and Blog Creation services for you people.

I have decided following SEO rates.

SEO Off-Page services which you want.

300 Social Book Marking Submission on top sites at Just 1000 INR Or 25 USD

50 Article Submission on top Sites at Just 1000 INR Or 25 USD

20 Press Release Submission on top PR Sites at Just 500 INR Or 13 USD

500 Directory Submission form all PR Range at Just 1000 INR Or 25 USD

Note: Required Information
    Email Id
    Your targeted Keywords
    Short Description for bookmarking and directory submission
    User name, password and address details for article and bookmarking registration.

I am also writing unique content and I am also offering article editing and writing services accordingly client’s needs at very affordable cost.

1 - Article Editing & Writing at just 400 INR or 9 USD (Article will be 450 to 500 Words)

1 – Press Release Writing at Just 500 INR or 10 USD (Press Release will be 300 to 350 Words)

1 – Editing & Writing and Submitting in 50 Article Directories at Just 1200 INR Or 25 USD

If you are not comfortable with above packages or you feel, you are not comfortable with this cost you can contact me at: mihir@swearsolution.com.

you can also Hire me as a SEO professional for your project. I am ready to give professional services to my client. I am also working on individual project or Websites.

1 Month cost will be 6000. I will work 90 hours in one month for 1 Sites: Total on-page and off-pages optimization which you want.

Note: You have to Pay Half Payment before work will start and Half Payment at after completed you work.

Contact Me Now: mihir@swearsolution.com

Last edited: May 6, 2011
    chepestseo, May 6, 2011 IP
  2. SEOTranslator

SEOTranslator Member

Best Answers:
    If I were in need of SEO services, I certainly would be hesitant to buy your services - lots of grammar errors, which will get penalized with the latest Panda algorithm. And you do not even have a website of your own, you use a gmail address?

I sympathize with the fact that you want to earn some bucks (we've all gone through hard times), but I believe you should promote yourself in other forums where there is not so much know-how as in this one... In the meantime, some free advice: Get a website. There are free domains out there, including free hosting, if you cannot afford it. Get a mail address associated to that website. Promote that website to show off your skills. And contribute to this forum to display your know-how and thus get customers. Because your very first post gives a very sorry image...

SEOTranslator, May 6, 2011 IP
  3. G30SPKI

G30SPKI Peon

Best Answers:
    why not in trade sub forum

G30SPKI, May 6, 2011 IP
  4. tomiko

tomiko Member

Best Answers:
    .........lol. maybe he's not learning the trade.

tomiko, May 6, 2011 IP
  5. John Munch

John Munch Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO takes a lot of time and money, so must be done from a good source.

John Munch, May 7, 2011 IP
  6. exhibittrader

exhibittrader Peon

Best Answers:
    What an idea for advertising SEO business.

exhibittrader, May 7, 2011 IP
  7. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    seo is key for patience and making thing correctly and changes of various activity and content will be key for it then seo services will give good result.

newlogo, May 7, 2011 IP