1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Clarification About URL Redirection 301

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by brice.statham, May 6, 2011.

Refer my website URL : http://www.cyberdesignz.com/blog/tag/website-development/

Actually I am getting traffic on this URL via following keywords:
    Web design 32 visits / month
    Website Design
    web
    Design
    web designing.

All these keywords were ranked on my home page : cyberdesignz.com, After the Google Algorithm change (Panda Update), all my keywords were dropped,
    What If i make a URL Redirection 301 from the web tag url to my home page? Is it possible ? And After Redirection Will I be ranked with all keywords on my home page?

Your Exact solution will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

brice.statham, May 6, 2011 IP
  2. TimHillSEO

TimHillSEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This looks like a messy fix to me.

Your site was dropped for a reason so trying to redirect another url there will end up burning that one. Better to fix the problem - why were you dropped?

Now I've had a look at your site and I speculate duplicate content. I googled this:
    "You can renovate your website with different plugins and gadgets freely available. Today, even if you are not expert at coding than there is not need to worry for getting your top notch website having thrill and attraction."

This phrase appears on three different pages of your site so Google is suspicious - why do you keep saying the same thing - are you just trying to generate more pages with the same content - just slightly rearranged?

TimHillSEO, May 6, 2011 IP
  3. tornado!

tornado! Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are some serious HTML validation errors on this page. It's surprising any search engine can crawl it correctly.

tornado!, May 6, 2011 IP
  4. brice.statham

brice.statham Member

Best Answers:
    Please Note that "the content which you have pasted into the Google", the results may appear with the following urls:

1. Page URL

domain(dot)com/blog/page/19/
    A=1.2.3.4.5.6.7
    for all values of a , the page is accessible, this is the drawback ..

2. The post url it's self:
    domain(dot)com/blog/web-development/22-jquery-plugins-for-website-design-and-development/

3. Category URL:
    domain(dot)com/blog/web-development/

3. Tag Url:
    domain(dot)com/blog/tag/website-development/

What do u think , how to fix this issue ? ? ?
    like to remove tag urls , category urls ?

brice.statham, May 17, 2011 IP
  5. patidarvijay

patidarvijay Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks very nice info

patidarvijay, May 17, 2011 IP