1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEM & SEO Virtual Professional - Work smart, better than 2 virtual assistants!

Discussion in 'Services' started by xInd, May 2, 2011.

Why do you want a virtual professional instead of a virtual assistant?

Click here to order now

Chances are, if you want to hire somebody to take care of a certain aspect of your online business, you don't want to be teaching them, looking over their shoulder, checking their work and explaining how to do it better... You want somebody who has the answers and knows what to do. It's important for a lot of people somebody who's been in the industry many years, speaks English as a first language, writes content properly, understands web development and online marketing from the inside out.

But then of course, you ask... How can you possibly have your cake and eat it too? Simple, teamwork and cooperation. When you put a small group of experts together along with highly skilled team working under them, it's easy to provide the high quality professional service you would expect from hiring a 5 figure per month guru as your personal assistant.

Often when employing a virtual assistant you come across many things they do not understand or are not able to do. For example, just because you can build links, doesn't mean you understand web design from an SEO standpoint, offering simple suggestions on how to maximize your alt tags, and not use recycled pictures from the web, as well as the placement of images and how they affect feeds and other aspects of your online marketing needs. When dealing with seasoned professionals with peers at their side from other disciplines, there is no stone unturned, no task unknown, and nothing we can't figure out, sometimes even when it's never been done before.

So what will you get with a Virtual Professional SEM & SEO package?

1. Unlimited professional consultation through email, tickets & IM *
    2. Outside the box ideas, & conventional methods
    3. Efficient processes and decisive action = quick measurable results
    4. Keyword research and market analysis
    5. White hat SEO and SEM methods
    6. Organic backlink building properly
    7. Social media marketing tools, strategies, and accounts integrations
    8. Hands on help with your sites for SEO & anything preventing the SE's from indexing your site well, whether it's content, videos, pictures or anything else - every week
    9. Submissions, bookmarking, comments, content, editing, feeds, blog management, plugin installation & config, mods, sitemaps, google maps, google places, google apps, make your site mobile friendly, link encoding, competition analysis, contacting JV's or link partners, help with other tasks on busy days and anything else needed to make sure you keep making more money with less headaches and a burning desire to keep your campaign with us running!
    10. Regular, detailed reports sent via email supplemented with consultation, additional data, documents, pdf's, charts, spreadsheets or whatever else works best for you and your associates.

How much is this going to cost me?

$599 per week?

hmm....
    $399 per week?
    nope...

$199 per week?
    What? It's cheaper than that?!

$98 per week?
    Nope, wrong again...
    You're joking right...? C'mon how can you make a profit with rates lower than that? - Simple - Long term benefits.

Guaranteed until August 31st 2011 - You pay only $77 per week!!!

Click here to order now

Please post your questions here to help ensure everyone gets the answers they are looking for, otherwise contact me via PM, skype or email to ceo (at) xind (dot) ca

First 3 people to order may have a review copy (this means you write a review or record a video and post it here for our unconditional use and provide feedback using DP's system) for only $23.77 for the first week!

Last edited: May 2, 2011
    xInd, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. steve_gts

steve_gts Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

How many unique articles of 1000 words plus, on a wide range of topics, do you think you could generate each week?

Also what will the rate be after August this year?

steve_gts, May 4, 2011 IP
  3. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The price is guaranteed to remain the same until August, there is no specific plan to change the price at this time.
    There is no limit to the number of articles we could produce, however that is not really the intent here to be just writing articles, this is for a SEO/SEM professional service for all aspects of your SEO and SEM for your websites.

If the main focus of the campaign for you is generating articles of 1000 words 5 per week would certainly not be an issue, SEO optimized and targeted properly for your campaign of course.

xInd, May 4, 2011 IP
  4. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there a garuanteed amount of hours or a quantity of work that will be dedicated each week to our sites?

Hecky, May 6, 2011 IP
  5. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    In order to maintain the highest quality of service I do not instigate specific limits on the amount of time, or specific number of the different aspects of Search Engine Marketing that we will be working on. You will receive unlimited experienced and professional consultation with fast responses, biweekly reports and hands on service.

I am happy to discuss quotas on a case by case basis, however if one person wants a certain number of blog comments, and another person wants a certain number of articles submitted, these guaranteed quotas would not match up very well. I've found from my experience, when purchasing packages to get x number of something done one usually leaves themselves failing to consider the entire SEM campaign and making sure the pieces tie together well, all the links built are indexed and backlinks built to them, and so on.

If you have concerns about the level of service you will receive, I urge you to try it out at the discounted review rate after having an initial complimentary consult regarding your website(s) and preferences.

We should be able to get reviews posted up here in the next 2 weeks, but it's not something I would rush anyone on, this type of service is not meant to be any quick solution, but a long term success plan with fast measurable results that will compound.

xInd, May 6, 2011 IP
  6. cam345

cam345 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don,t Trust him,i paid for his services and never heard from him.

cam345, May 26, 2011 IP
  7. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    cam345 never purchased this offer and has no right to post in this thread. He has issues understanding English and time zones. I have attempted to satisfy him to the point of wasting about 4 hours of my time now, when he paid for 2 hours of training. I have been making constant efforts to please him, however it seems that was never possible in the first place. When I wasn't online when he wanted me to be (at a time I told him I was never available due to my offline responsibilities) he sent me 4 PM's threatening me and insulting me. Stay away from this guy.

xInd, May 27, 2011 IP