1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Osama Bin Laden

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by robjones, May 1, 2011.

1. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    He is dead. Plane and simple. This just happened. It's going to take time to get details together to let us know everything that happened. This happened a week ago and has been going on since August of last year. They are keeping the details private for now so we will all here the truth and the whole story some day soon. Give it some time.
    911 WAS NOT an inside job and whoever thinks it was is a FN IDIOT! IDK if you believe that or not but hopefully not because it is not true.

I know there are smart educated people there too. There are in every country and every race. I'm saying the stupid ones are the ones posting stupid crap like " he been dead for ten years" and "he worked for the CIA". That is just down right stupidity.

indyonline, May 2, 2011 IP
  2. hdwills

hdwills Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you for real ???. You seem to know nothing about the American continent. Yet! you are posting a bunch of posts with your panties all bunched up. Are you so depressed with Osama's death?

The native people of the North American continent were the Red Indians - an erroneous name since they were not Indians. But definitely not Africans. Africans as the name suggest originated from Africa and landed in USA with British colonists who brought them as slaves to the new land to help settle a new colony.

Martin Luther King was NOT the "real old American" . He was an acclaimed American leader who fought for greater civil liberties, for the significant African American population.

hdwills, May 2, 2011 IP
  3. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    are you on dope.

when i say India i mean India (aka Bharatvarsh, Hindustan). please read in full (previous posts of mine and my paki friends) before you bark.

miscsoft, May 2, 2011 IP
  4. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ...and another 5 are ready to take his place. It doesn't change anything really, he was just a sad old man hiding away.

Seqqa, May 2, 2011 IP
  5. Mem700X

Mem700X Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hahahah ROT IN HE**!!!!!! finally killed him.... woooohooooo....

i cant wait to see a picture of a fat bullet hole in his head. this has to be the happiest thing us americans are facing right now.

Mem700X, May 2, 2011 IP
  6. Barry06

Barry06 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We in the UK are also happy that this man is no longer free to plan more killings of innocent people!

Barry06, May 2, 2011 IP
  7. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well what if that is just a fake news to cover the emotions and tensions US government must be going through by now :p
    BTW we all are very happy by this news.

China_girl, May 2, 2011 IP
  8. miscsoft

miscsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    + 1

edit: I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure. - Mark Twain

Last edited: May 2, 2011
    miscsoft, May 2, 2011 IP
  9. Mightee

Mightee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check this out guys
    Video of Osama Bin Laden's Hideout after the incident
    [video=youtube;NlWMsApBOws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlWMsApBOws[/video]

Mightee, May 2, 2011 IP
  10. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    Ding dong, Osama's dead.

mmm555, May 2, 2011 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    That sure does not look like a heavily fortified compound with 18' walls..
    Looks more like a shanty village.

Mia, May 2, 2011 IP
  12. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Spoken like a true Texan racist, even I don't give 2 shits about what a person whose fulltime job is to edit online directories since years and took 7 years to complete a university degree, thinks about anyone ;)

Exactly, Americans (thousands of them) are dancing in the streets, shouting and celebrating a death. Reminds me of Hamas dancing in the street after killing an Israeli soldier or "Islamists in Mogadhisu celebrating on the streets with mangled bodies of 2 american soldiers, "celebrating" even though 1500 of their own were dead. Atleast we have a clear idea now of what kind of behavior rob here supports. I could understand the idea of celebrating if his death made any difference, like making american lives safer or anything, but it didn't.

Imagine what would happen if Athiest gathered in vatican and danced in the street after killing the pope?

He used to during the Soviet invasion. AQ, along with Taliban was funded, trained, supported by CIA. He's just a CIA agent gone rogue.

Helvetii, May 2, 2011 IP
  13. Codythebest

Codythebest Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is what I pretend. A guy of that importance in the world, by doing good or bad, want to be successful, want to be seen, want to be productive. And he was nowhere to be seen, except 2 or 3 attempts of fake videos. And I truly believe that Bush knew that to have the American people behind him to cover his mistakes.
    The today's news is only a excuse to get the troops out of there, which now, every American will understand and most likely accept.
    Bin Laden is supposedly dead today. Not only there is no picture but his body is on the bottom of the sea, located many miles from the city where he was living.
    So, if I get it right, we just should believe what's said? The US gov says he died this morning, so let it be? What if they said I'm the queen of England, should you believe it as well since there is no proof but because CNN said so?
    Let me get it wrong and get me solid proofs Bin Laden was there, was killed and a solid record of the body dump in the sea...The keyword here is "solid"...
    Until then, we got the dude, but not today...it was 10 years ago, when those caves got heavily bombed and collapsed on the body, making impossible to locate it...

Codythebest, May 2, 2011 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm in that camp that believes he's been dead for a decade. I was very surprised to learn he died again.

In all fairness, I have the same evidence he's dead now that I did for the last 10 years.. ;)

Mia, May 2, 2011 IP
  15. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've lost two good friends in Afghanistan those boys where from my city , they went in there to defend the Afghani people and to give them freedom . They came home in coffins . One of my mentors was killed while defending a iraqi boy in firefight . Those that killed him where Al-Qaeda insurgents shooting indiscriminately to cover their own retreat . I won't be sorry for bin latrine's death in fact i would love to put some rounds in his corpse myself .

BTW nice to see you posting again - your input is a refreshing one .

Lol , Helvetii you are a joke , no srsly i'm sorry to have credited you with intelligence . You're a fry so small that you can't be seen with a microscope .I see you hate the West more and more . Let me guess - Google took down your 2 bit black hat operation and now you're out of gas for your would be Vento . LOL you amuse me , dance for me puppet , dance .

Indeed , however seeing their idol taken down as a ordinary mutt they will loose their courage , some will rage , some will rise . Nevertheless they have been dealt a heavy blow .

I apologize for my grammar mistakes i have 6 liters (1.5 gallons) of beer aboard and 1 liter of champaign (1 quart ) so my words might be a bit wobbly . Nevertheless i'm happy :)

ApocalypseXL, May 2, 2011 IP
  16. indyonline

Best Answers:
    I don't even know what to say to this ignorance. Just wait and watch the news. I know everybody hates the US(and I don't give a shit) and they all think our government is liars about everything but that ain't true. Sometimes they have lied but it was to protect OUR national security or to protect Intel they had that they didn't want known that could ruin their chances. He is dead. He just died. Everyone will see proof in time. This just happened and hit the news less then 24 hours ago. Gotta give it some time to be analyzed by the pro's and more news agencies time to find all the details. This is a very proud moment for our country and we have all wanted this for a while. I don't think the Gov would lie about it. I don't care anyway what people say or believe. Most of it is out of ignorance so I don't care. I'm just HAPPY that sorry ass bastard is dead. And to anybody that liked, worshiped or worked along with him, FU too!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When I saw Obama's speech this morning this is the music that came to my head .

[video=youtube;7dN-4m1d_BA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dN-4m1d_BA[/video]​

ApocalypseXL, May 2, 2011 IP
  18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1- Give me one reason to believe American Governments Version
    2- How is celebrating in the streets, someones death, civil behavior and different from hamas?

While you are at it, answer this as well:

Maybe this too?

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2160846&p=16167655#post16167655

LOL what a moron, hey gypsy here's an idea for you: Go back to your country, the American embassy won't even let you in through the front gate, never mind giving you a green card.

Helvetii, May 2, 2011 IP
  19. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Here is what I thought of

[video=youtube;8ZZf619DIpo]http://youtu.be/8ZZf619DIpo[/video]​
    Awesome! This is a good day for us!

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  20. rampraka

rampraka Peon

Best Answers: