1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I stopped my job

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by dess71, Apr 30, 2011.

And I took a 3 month break for myself to rest and see if this internet thing will work for me. Two months have passed Now I'm in the third. So far I made arround 600 usd in 2 months and half of that is refunded. Do you think I can achive my aspiration?
    Follow my story and if I ever make it then you will congradulate me.
    If I don't achieve my goal WOE to me because I have just survival amount of money in my bank account that can not serve me for more than 3 months or so. But someway I have a hope inside of me that I will make it.

dess71, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  2. 1812

1812 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was a truck driver years ago, but in my spare time was trying to make money online... I found it difficult doing both because although I was making money online it wasn't enough because I wasn't putting all my time to it as I was on the road most of the time. So one day I took the plunge and jacked my job in. By the end of the first week I had made more money that week than I had earned driving for a month. I never looked back. To start off with you will find it a struggle, whilst one week you could take a months earnings, the next two weeks you may make nothing.. This happened to me for a year or so, but now 6 years on I spend most of my time with my wife and family, we are out shopping, lounging in the pub garden at lunchtimes or sitting in the garden most days whilst money just keeps flooding into my bank with very little effort. It's the best feeling in the world so keep going!...

1812, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  3. BurnOut

BurnOut Banned

Best Answers:
    U get from your normal job, more than 600 usd per 2 months?

BurnOut, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  4. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep working on your projects. I also left my job 2 years ago.

getjimmy, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  5. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Been working on my own online for about 3 years, and haven't looked back. The money are great, and being your own boss and deciding when to work, and when not to work is also great.

Don't worry about your refunds. You need to choose better products to promote. The huge refund rate that you're having is probably because you're promoting Make Money and Forex products or Sat TV products. Those have huge refund rates.
    As far as the other niches, in my experience, most products in niches other than MMO/Forex and SatTV have a refund rate of around 10% or less.

If you managed to find a winning formula to make 300 usd per month, simply scale what you did, multiply your effort, to make more money.

Ripped, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  6. Adeel Sami

Adeel Sami Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I joined the Internet World 4 months ago and doing pretty good in it. Working in an IT company and getting a good amount of salary; the current salary of the month is about the income of 6 month if I work locally.

Luck counts ? :)

Try exploring ideas and ways to get over on it. Internet is not that harder once I thought it was ... :)

Good luck to you !!

Adeel Sami, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  7. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for the encouragement. I am in a 3rd world country and if I earn like 300 usd per month consistently then that can put me in survival category. Of course the method of promoting Launching products is easier for me which requires me of only writing an article and a little of back linking. Obviously the refund is too much. Now because I found this easier I am sticking with this niche so far.
    I also have tried other niches. I have some articles I let some guys in fiverr write me and some are giving me some traffic and little result. I am afraid that I have short time and need to follow a working formula in other niches which may give me quick results. It is not because I am after geting rich quick but if I cant make some money within a short period of time then I will loose. Please suggest me working methods in other niches that will result in quick cash. Thanks guys.

dess71, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  8. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep it up and scale your online business up. Don't just settle for low pays!

blogaboutnothin, May 1, 2011 IP
  9. proname2u

proname2u Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats Good..

im try too but until now nothingf happen to my account earning

proname2u, May 1, 2011 IP
  10. mr75074

mr75074 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry too much about the refunds which probably say more about the product than your marketing skills. I've been full time internet marketing for several years. I found making those first $$ on line were the hardest, After that it kind of snowballed.

I was able to scale up my earnings by outsourcing, If I had it to do over, I would have outsourced more tasks sooner because you can really do it cheaply at places like Odesk, This frees up your time to do the things you really need to do yourself.

Good luck to you, but if you have made your first few hundred in sales, you are past the hard part and on to bigger things.:)

mr75074, May 1, 2011 IP
  11. Imabloggernow

Imabloggernow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're already making hundreds of dollars inside of two months, then I have no doubt that you will be able to take it further. Wow! There are a lot of folks who don't see that kind of money until they've been at it for a year or longer. Stay with it and good luck.

Imabloggernow, May 1, 2011 IP
  12. cpa_fanatic

cpa_fanatic Peon

Best Answers:
    Just take the looming 3-month deadline as a motivator. When I finally got sick of my job last year, I didn't have enough money to last a month in my bank account but I didn't care. Within 4 days I had made $200+ revenue through bum marketing methods.. I live in the US so this isn't a ton of money, but I never looked back. If you only need to make $10/day there are a few simple methods I think you could look into that will generate this for you.

cpa_fanatic, May 1, 2011 IP
  13. MagicMonkey

MagicMonkey Member

Best Answers:
    If you managed to make 600$ doing one thing stick to it. Its a good step to build on and if you keep it up you'll soon triple those profits. Persevere and keep cracking every angle of your niches you can think of.

MagicMonkey, May 1, 2011 IP
  14. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    Well i am trying to earn money from the internet from 8 month ago i make 50 web directory and 1 wallpaper website and i did not earn even a signal dollar :( i am very disappointed From Internet...i make account in Ptc sites and buy Membership but they also dont work for me :( now its my last month on internet hope so i i will Earn money :( but i dont think so

Irfi0009, May 1, 2011 IP
  15. aroel

aroel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so do i, i'm resigning from my current job at the office, i still have to handover my job the new person in this two weeks

aroel, May 1, 2011 IP
  16. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you not read the part where he said 50% of the sales were refunded?

$300 in 2 months really isn't particularly good. If you can scale things up that's great, but if not $150 per month probably isn't enough to support you.

dlm, May 1, 2011 IP
  17. WriteWorkz

WriteWorkz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wish you good luck. God bless you too. :)

WriteWorkz, May 1, 2011 IP
  18. blogaboutnothin

blogaboutnothin Peon

Best Answers:
    Try setting up small goals each month to increase the earnings!

blogaboutnothin, May 2, 2011 IP
  19. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys again. I have some ideas I am just about trying them. I also will scale up the method I found result on. Wish you all the best.

dess71, May 2, 2011 IP
  20. g36

g36 Peon

Best Answers:
    Very inspiring story.

g36, May 8, 2011 IP