1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning approx $100 a day with adsense after two months from being a complete newbie!

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by webkenny, Apr 17, 2011.

1. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    These threads are what inspired me to learn how to use adsense effectively, so I continue to try and inspire others. My intention is not to brag.
    There is plenty of opinions about ad placement etc, nut I prefer to not force ads onto my readers and try to include them around the pages keeping to the design of the pages, nothing is more frustrating than landing on a page and getting an ad first instead of content. I prefer to try and drive more visitors to my 22 websites and blogs rather than trying to get more clicks with the traffic I have. I like the way I have my ads displayed and would not jeopardize the look and feel of some pages by throwing adsense around. And it pays to remember that the average internet user is getting more intelligent and less likely to click on obtrusive annoying adverts. I think ad placement comes down to the owners opinion but I always try to incorporate at least one ad above the fold, but only if it doesn't destroy the look and feel. If your visitors spend a lot of time on your pages they will see your ads. I also disallow annoying ads from appearing on my pages using the competition filter in your adsense dashboard. I hope these tips help. and market cap, good luck with you earnings.

webkenny, Apr 25, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  2. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When you work hard, and have quality content, your CTR and eCPM is usually above average - keep on pushing, and maybe you can earn $1k/day - are you using Kontera, Vibrant media, or Infolinks to help boast your daily earnings?

ForgottenCreature, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  3. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    we all know adsense..n in 2 months how much u can earn, its not a hidden secret...so let him fool newbies...

c4cyber, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  4. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Hard work and diligence will get you enough traffic to reach the required clickthroughs to make great money with adsense.

webkenny, Apr 27, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  5. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    That would be great. No I personally dont like the feel and look of kontera ads but I havebeen thinking of branching out.

webkenny, Apr 27, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  6. parting

parting Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best Wishes!

parting, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  7. electroshock735

electroshock735 Member

Best Answers:
    wow $100 a day. If you are telling the truth, and I have no reason to doubt you, then well done on that. I hope it continues, if not increases, for you. Best of luck

electroshock735, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  8. Jzion

Jzion Peon

Best Answers:
    22 Sites.. Hubs... Blogs... + 90% own UNIQUE content .... ------ > in 2x30 ---- > 60 days....

common kenny ..... there are lot of wise men in digitalpoint ........... :D .................

Ohh... now that i found... all your articles in that signature link are copied content though .. :(

anyway... what about selling your signature... i'll give you $0.06 a click :)

........ i'm sorry man......

Jzion, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  9. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    My hubs and blogs in this sig are new to keep my links relevant, I won't disclose my real site url for obvious reasons, You are a wise man. But regardless of wether or not you guys believe this is possible, adding comments to my threads simply increases my traffic and click thrus and therefore adsense earnings, its funny a lot of you say its not possible but are indirectly responsible for some of my clicks. I've branched into IM because I've noticed the cut throat industry it is and wanted to take my piece of the IM world. Sigs not for sale. Intelligent marketing, and linkbaiting (comment baiting) are two very underestimated techniques to bring in more adsense clicks.
    Everyone needs to understand that it is not the amount of pages and blogs etc it only takes 1 really effective article in niches the public are looking for to achieve these earnings. Think about competition, and demand. the adsense will follow or you can continue to build thousands of pages keep link building, posting and article marketing for peanuts, whilst the real wise men make the money, and others argue over whether it's possible lol.

webkenny, Apr 29, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  10. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't know anything. If we knew how much and how often you could earn with adsense we wouldnt be looking to increase this amount, read forums and buy e-books. What you describe is what is possible for YOU! open your mind. Flaming others is not increasing your ad clicks is it? and I add traffic and conversions daily. More than this is possible, less is possible for people who cannot see the forest through the trees.
    All being said any newbies reading this don't listen to him, you can effectively write your own checks with adsense if you put in the hard work and forethought, I hope one of these newbies you refer to make a million dollars whilst you disbelieve in the potential of the modern web and earnings from adsense.

chalice likes this.
  11. Jzion

Jzion Peon

Best Answers:

you are the man... :) Go head ... wish you the best

Jzion, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  12. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Its comments like these that keep me posting ;) thanks man.
    I believe with some thought all of you guys can make a packet with adsense, there is no secret, simply give the readers what they want and a nice relevant ad for them to click on!
    There is no one way to use adsense, what works for me may not for you, that being said everyone is an expert at something and therefore can engage a like minded reader and make some money with adsense.

chalice likes this.
  13. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. 2 months is unbelievable to me.
    Must lying or cheating.

indyonline, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  14. zarel

zarel Active Member

Best Answers:
    i just get 20 buck for 2 month, need struggle to achieve like yours

zarel, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  15. ghufran_ali

ghufran_ali Peon

Best Answers:
    good for u . google hasnt accepted my adsense application yet. i hve tried adbrite but they suck bigtime . For about 15000 hits i made 5 odd $, now i have just removed them from my blog

ghufran_ali, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  16. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion 2 months is a very short time to make $100 per day. In almost 2 months I'm still building my site and he's making $100 per day.

Ok, it's not impossible, but he should be working at least 8 hours per day with adsense.

Cleberl1, May 1, 2011 IP
  17. Davidkontera

Davidkontera Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello Webkenny

This is David, from Kontera.

I realize that no form of advertising will ever be 100% embraced. However, comScore, the leading internet marketing research firm recently did a study on Kontera In-Text ads and found among other things, that we’re actually one of the least disruptive ad formats. Only 33% of found Kontera ad to be “very intrusive” compared to 63% for Interstitial ads, 53% for Video ads, 40% for Rectangle ads, and 29% for Banners.

If you factor in the “banner blindness” issue I mentioned earlier, Kontera’s performance is even more impressive, as people aren’t bothered by banner ads because they flat out don’t see them.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

David Stein
    Kontera Community Manager

Davidkontera, May 4, 2011 IP
  18. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    David I appreciate you taking the time to post in my thread. I have been thinking about using your service for a while, I have read a few case studies in favor of all forms of advertising, yes we are banner blind, but I still click on the odd one I find appealing don't you? I use mainly rectangular text and image ads through google adsense and also ads for my affiliate products, as I dont like to much advertising on websites I use and visit I dont want to add more, that being said maybe I should look at re configuring my ads altogether for an increased profit.
    I recently started the hubpages ad program which reported an 50% overall increase in hub earnings compared to adsense, for me this was not the case. I have since changed back to the old fashioned ads on my hubs. I am a little hesitant to change what works for me, but david has got me thinking.

webkenny, May 4, 2011 IP
  19. Davidkontera

Davidkontera Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey Webkenny

My pleasure and let me reiterate I am here for any questions you might have, you can email me with the email in my digitalpoint profile.
    For the most part I have fallen into banner blindness, I dont pay attention to them really but you are right every now and then the corner of my eye will catch something and I will click.

As with anything, advertising on you website is about location, location and that famous third one location. Its all about where you post it and how much, I dont think anyone can stand a site that has too much on it. However, as you know, the right amount can really do wonders for you.

Look forward to future interaction.

David stein
    Kontera Community Manager

Davidkontera, May 4, 2011 IP
  20. d4pp3r

d4pp3r Peon

Best Answers:
    why would someone make it up if hes found a nche with high paying keyword and hes getting traffic then $100 should be easily acheivable

d4pp3r, May 4, 2011 IP