1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to upload sitemap to Wordpress blog using Cpanel?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by ehsan121, Apr 26, 2011.

I have created a sitemap from XML-sitemaps[dot]com Now I don't know how to upload it to my site and tell to google.?
    Need help.

ehsan121, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  2. Drey

Drey Peon

Best Answers:
    Install these plugins
    XML sitemap plugin
    Verify all plugin .
    Once you've installed the XML sitemap for the first time, it is necessary to build it. It is much easier to submit because you just Copy and paste the code from the Google webmaster tools to the verify all( Settings). Once your site is verified the you can build a sitemap on the webmaster tools. With that, you are good to go.
    Hope that helps

Drey, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  3. bekar09

bekar09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah why would you like to manually build your sitemap and then upload it? Better install the plugin Google XML Sitemaps. That does everything itself. hope that helps.

bekar09, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  4. Imabloggernow

Imabloggernow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is what I was thinking. The plugin does have links to the plugin creator, but so does the one created by XML-sitemaps[dot]com I think. It's much easier AND the sitemap gets updated every time you update your WP blog.

Imabloggernow, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  5. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    bekar09 just said it. There are plugins for almost everything so why waste time and manually make and submit sitemaps when this is not a problem anymore.

unknownpray, Aug 23, 2011 IP