1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

best ways to backlink

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by webkenny, Apr 18, 2011.

Build Backlinks, now this is really important it benefits your web pages in two ways:

• Firstly, by leaving backlinks on other relevant web pages back to your web pages, you get traffic from people searching other pages and stumbling across your backlinks and thus following them to your page.
    • Secondly, Google and other important search engines count the number of quality links, from relevant pages to your site, basically the more backlinks in your subject from high ranking pages to your site, the higher you will grow in the rankings. You can do this by writing relevant articles for Ezine Articles and Leaving backlinks in your signature box at the bottom of the article, some Ezines can rank very high in search engines. Write related hubs at Hubpages.com, as you can create nice high ranking relevant pages for free with Hubber and put your links on them to your website, you can also use Squidoo.com which is very similar to Hubber and some people prefer it, I do not, you can also make money writing for these sites.
    • Finally another way to get backlinks is to visit forums and Blogs in your niche and leave your signature link on the sites, be helpful and you will get a lot of relevant traffic.Always try to leave your backlink in relevant Anchor Text instead of " Click here like you often see, the search engines can see this text so it pays to keep relevant when link building.

webkenny, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  2. Manmohan Mehta

Manmohan Mehta Peon

Best Answers:
    We are almost use offpage work to back link like.
    Directory Submission
    Social bookmarking
    forum posting
    Silent link building
    article submission
    etc..............

Manmohan Mehta, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  3. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes your suggestions are great, try pinging too! at pingoat.com or pingomatic.com instantly bookmarks your feeds and blogs.

webkenny, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  4. herald.seo

herald.seo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Forums & Article are best ways to get backlinks.
    i like forum submission

herald.seo, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  5. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah forums are good but nothing beats quality popular content.

6. keyideas

keyideas Peon

Best Answers:
    Fresh article submission, blog commenting, one way link exchange and link wheel are the best ways to get back links from various theme related websites

keyideas, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  7. sakhsen

sakhsen Peon

Best Answers:
    Forums and blogs are better than obtaining reciprocal links because major search engines some times identify reciprocal links as bad links.

sakhsen, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  8. kittyDance

kittyDance Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this great tips. Do you guys know how to find out follow links Vs. no follow links?

kittyDance, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  9. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Use hubpages and get your author score above 75 and also ezine is do follow.
    If you check the file tab in your browser and view page source you can spot the nofollow attribute in the links of posted articles etc... check it out! also if you leave a comment on my blog www.kennyscashblog.com and leave a link in your comment my blog is also do follow, its a relatively new site about 6 weeks but its updated daily has plenty of links and gets about 100 uniques a day. I also ppc a few clicks daily as well in order to optimize ad placement etc, because without the traffic you cannot see what works. Do not spam my blog either or I'll remove the comments but feel free to comment on my posts and leave RELEVANT links to your sites. and I to will check them out.

10. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    You can purchase high PR backlinks but they are not really trustworthy unless you can check the relevancy of the link (anchor text) and the relevancy of the site it is being put on. You need to create your own backlinks by being active on forums and being active on good content sites and places like hubpages and squidoo etc have a revenue sharing program

11. deew

deew Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a huge amount of ways to get backlinks online, but there are also ways in which Google don’t like you to get backlinks.
    You must get the best backlinks for your niche that are relevant to the subject matter. If I was the writer about books and dramas and then link that to any of my marketing reports well I don’t think that would be a good example of a powerfull links.

So its very important to link the right work together in the correct formats.
    With so many ways of getting good links what are the best?

– Articles
    – Blogs Posting
    – Forum Posting
    – Blog Directories
    – Paid Postig
    – Paid Backlinks From High PR (pagerank sites)

Articles for me has to be my favorite way to get very powerfull links running back to your blog or site and the importance of the link is massive, if you get a very high pageranked site to link back to your blog google loves this and will rank your site higher in the results but remember you are not alone in knowing this fact, so with this is mind expect to spend many an hour writting what will seem an endless list of articles. Having said that just think of the extra traffic, articles and dircertoies are powerful not only for an amazing links to your site but also for sending limitless life long traffic to your blog.. This alone is priceless, just think about it.. You cant get your blog to page1 of google because of the shear wieght of competition, but and here is the good part, with your article posted in so many article directories you can get the same amont of targeted traffic to your blog at the same time as pushing your site up in google search enigne,, Killing two birds with one stone.

Blog posting is another great way to get your backlinks and its the same with forum posting, stick to the same rules as before making sure you only submit your links to high PR blogs and forums, write good comments and don’t ever spam, its a waste of time and effort!

Blog Directories again is a great way for getting your links, the problem with this way is a lot of blog directoires will charge you a small fee to have the privalige to post your link on them, they will offen get huge exposure and it would be wise to link to them if you don’t mind the small charge, could be very well worth it to your blog.

Paid posting can be a little hit and miss, what I mean by this is getting someone to post your backlinks on the web for you, the problem is they can put them in the places you don’t want them on blogs with no Pagerank and not connected to your niche in anyway at all, but at the same time if you find someone good it can again be priceless for you and the ranking of your blog, its like haveing someone working for you doing all the work you can’t be bothered or have the time to do, the other big problem is of course money, no one will do this for free, but you will find people who will do this so cheap you will wonder way you ever did it yourself before.. :)

The last way I want to talk about is paid backlinks from high pageranked site, if you are lucky enough to own a site with high PR its a good idea to make a little extra money selling links from your site, the higher the pagerank the higher the price you would expect to pay to get your link on that site.
    These are just some of the best ways to get backlinks and ways that I use to help me achieve high rankings in google and the other search engines. http://workingonlineblog.com

deew, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  12. jitendrag

jitendrag Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all for your great tips about find back links....

jitendrag, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  13. John Lewis sales

John Lewis sales Peon

Best Answers:
    pinging is something new for me never heard of it before surely gonna look into it

John Lewis sales, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  14. jayrudalf

jayrudalf Peon

Best Answers:
    Methods are not enough to get backlinks I think using high quality sites is a good way to get quick backlinks.

jayrudalf, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  15. azisher

azisher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    here my tricky ways to get a lot of backlink :
    - finding some site that have good SERP in google or an other SE
    - go to yahoositeexplorer
    - paste the URL (good web url) to yahoositeexplorer
    - woolhaaa . . . thousands backlinks are ready :D

azisher, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  16. hritik

hritik Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer to use yahooanswers for best backlinks,just leave ur link there.

hritik, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  17. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahoo answers is good but forums and linkbaiting are better. Heres a Tip for backlinking for the readers of this thread.
    COMMENT BAIT: create a thread that encourages other users to comment, this creates content for you, rises your thread in the rankings and increases your clickthroughs through you sig.
    For example if you start a thread called eg: How to make a 1000 dollars today! you will get people posting, just do not be misleading just trickle out the information you have to keep the comments coming. 10 forums 10 threads in each and bump and maintain them. And get those other webmasters driving those clicks your way with some smart comment bait.

webkenny, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  18. ahmadferi

ahmadferi Peon

Best Answers:
    currently I like create a link building, but I think this backlink method is a good

ahmadferi, May 1, 2011 IP
  19. whiterat

whiterat Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe in building links in niche sites,would bring great results in SERP.

whiterat, May 1, 2011 IP
  20. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    great post. I agree article especially ezine bring a lot of link juice to my sites.

Buying expensive high PR links is hard for newbies with no money. But yes extremely effectively, if ya had the money to pay for a link from problogger you would gain high serp advantage and instant recognition but the link would costs thousands a month so although a great idea it more suited to well educated and successful webmasters not learners.
    And funny enough I ve been getting at least 100 hits a day to the two brand new sites in my sig so their off to a flying start. Linking is thinking!! remember that, I also offer these links for sale as posts and I can achieve the following.

I can also offer you these links through my blog network and can guarantee a PR1 minimum on all links. (some higher). The network I use for my linking is huge and contains many sites, I can use whatever keywords you like for your posts/links and send you details of the PR of the pages with your link on them as well as the url location of your links. $1.50 dollar per link for the lifetime of the linking URL (min 20). $1.00 per link for orders over 100.
    I have over 2000 indexed sites at my disposal so I can guarantee its effectiveness. (this price price will increase as demand rises for my linking services).
    My linkbuilding techniques are that effective I can sandbox most sites if that was the objective, building rapid links is what I do best!

I am currently midway through gaining a respected client base that I build trust with, and work with some 1on1 if I can help in getting the most out of your SEO and traffic efforts.
    This is why I currently undercharge for word of mouth and respect amongst the cut throat IM world. To increase my client list , until I am working full time the prices will remain the same for a while.

I hope I've answered some questions and hope I can help!

the traffic will vary depending on quantity of links and keyword competition.
    This will also increase your SERPS very quickly. In fact I guarantee all the linking pages are already indexed by search engines so will be crawled very quickly.
    I always try to overdeliver with my linkbuilding and Im sure you will be happy with the
    links i provide.
    PM me for more details,

in Addition for trusting reasons, I am a 26 yr old australian business student who has
    recently left the polytechnic of tasmania where I studied Internet Marketing. I have
    learned from some very successful entrepanuers and have recently stepped in to DP to try
    and make some money with my IM skills i have learned over the past 5 years, whilst I have a
    year off before studying a masters in general marketing.
    I only wish to re-assure my prospective new clients of my professionalism and dedication to
    becoming a long time helpful member of the internet marketing world, and hopefully with the
    growth of a few of my favourite personal blogs and sites I may never have to go back to
    school. lol
    Im here to please and succeed because without one you cant have the other.

webkenny, May 1, 2011 IP