1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase traffic by social networking sites

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ilona Andrews, Apr 25, 2011.

hi, i am very confused because so many tools available to increase traffic on site , anyone tell me the genuine way to increase traffic on site .:eek:

Ilona Andrews, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  2. maame

maame Peon

Best Answers:
    Hm, there are literally thousands of ways to increase traffic to your site. You can explore this forum for many great tips but since you posted in social networks section I'll give you a tip or two how to do it with the help of them. You can create twitter or facebook profile for you business and tweet about it just make sure you don't overdo it. Make your tweets and posts interesting and interact with your followers. I've seen cases where there's been a great increase in traffic this way. Good luck.

maame, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  3. kaybanks

kaybanks Peon

Best Answers:
    The most legitimate way to increase traffic via Facebook, or any other social networking site, is to produce valuable content that people would find it worthwhile to share.

kaybanks, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  4. Stemar

Stemar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting and unique product or service can make te difference. Just show off yourself in the best possible manner, make more followers and friends and you will achieve your goals.

Stemar, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  5. oliverwinston

oliverwinston Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a wordpress blog you should check out onlywire it posts to many different social media and web 2.0 sites that can bring you free traffic. If you can put a facebook like button on your site and get people to like your site that will help with organic rankings and get more traffic.

oliverwinston, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  6. bebygirl

bebygirl Member

Best Answers:
    find your friends and add them. you can give them some valuable about what is your want. that is the best internet marketing with social networking sites.

bebygirl, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  7. The America News

The America News Peon

Best Answers:
    You can Get Traffic By Twitter, Facebook and Other Popular Social sites

The America News, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  8. popgals

popgals Peon

Best Answers:
    Here about facebook , u can make fan page ,and then publish some fun and useful posts and add a "like " button on your site .

popgals, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  9. fadlizero

fadlizero Peon

Best Answers:
    You can promote to your friends by via private message.
    and you must have valuable content in your site.

fadlizero, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  10. steevwalter

steevwalter Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking through the facebook and twitter is the best way to increase the traffic to your website. For that you need to have good face-book profile in place like having hundreds and thousands friend's added ,in this way you can get more hit's on your website .

steevwalter, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  11. Ilona Andrews

Ilona Andrews Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks you all for your suggestion .

Ilona Andrews, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  12. alenn

alenn Banned

Best Answers:
    If you can post unique content on your site and submit your site on good social bookmarking site like Digg, Twitter, facebook etc. after some days you can see visitors are coming on your site by default.

alenn, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  13. nyc123

nyc123 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also join various groups on Facebook that specialize in online marketing and attraction. By doing so, you can network with these members to study the specific techniques that they are using in order to be successful in their social networking endeavors.

nyc123, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  14. Maria8904

Maria8904 Peon

Best Answers:
    To increase traffic of your website with the help of social networking sites is a new way of SEO. This way is very effective and useful.You can increase you site traffic with the help of Twitter, Facebook, My Space or Digg, and only within in few days you will see the results.Twitter is the most influential social networking sites, But it depends on what's kind of account you have, are your tweets interesting and unique and there are many difficult and long methods for getting more followers. But if you don't have much time for using all this methods you can buy twitter followers, and only during a few days you will get a huge number of twitter followers .

Maria8904, Apr 30, 2011 IP
  15. DIGITALCHAMELEON

DIGITALCHAMELEON Peon

Best Answers:
    By far the most common social networking site for traffic are facebook and twitter, considerable to build a credible network there by inviting more people to join your network. In facebook add many people as you can and in twitter and digg have more followers because the possible traffic may come from them.

DIGITALCHAMELEON, May 1, 2011 IP
  16. Anna Cheung

Anna Cheung Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content is king. To increase website traffic from social networking sites, you must have the content that people really like and are willing to share with others. It's not an easy job, though. :)

Anna Cheung, May 2, 2011 IP
  17. jackhooper

jackhooper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social book marking is the best way to increase traffic for your social networking site.

jackhooper, May 2, 2011 IP
  18. webdiva77

webdiva77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just starting to get the hang of using Twitter. Right now primarily posting in Twitter so that I start to feel comfortable with what to Tweet. As a result I note that I am starting to get others to follow me and thus increase traffic to my site.

webdiva77, May 2, 2011 IP
  19. moneyonfrankie

moneyonfrankie Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way, as far as twitter is concerned, is to type in your niche or keywords in the search box. Whatever accounts you come up with, i would follow those people. Generally, they will follow back. After that, post quick statuses, along with an attached short link at the end i.e. "receive all of your blogging needs here __________". The key is to be very creative with your updates. Also, keep your account "human" as well, because people will start to catch on your marketing and will unfollow you.

P.S. If you can, see if you can find people who "shout you out". These people i'd network with because not only will you get your name out there quicker, you will gain more followers quicker than just doing the old fashioned "blind follow" process.

This is probably old verbage to some people, but it works a little :)

moneyonfrankie, May 2, 2011 IP
  20. dheeraj.prakash1

dheeraj.prakash1 Member

Best Answers:
    If your site content is unique then your site traffic increase hour & hour. But you choose best bookmarking site for bookmarking. Like: facebook, twitter, digg, reditt, delicious, myspace, strumbleupon and many more.

dheeraj.prakash1, May 2, 2011 IP