1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Panda Update v/s Serp Ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by MaD HacKeR, Apr 25, 2011.

Ok so lately i have heard and seen too much of panda update , but should i care , i dont know , recently i saw a drop on my PR from 3 to 0 , but still i am not sad , because the main aim of my business is to rank high on serps and get business from it , though pr would be good but i am only gaining and should i worry will there be a long term change , well i dont know but as of now i am happy and getting business , lets see how the future turns out to be , lets hope for the best and i will keep you updated too

MaD HacKeR, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  2. SEOMagicMan

SEOMagicMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah I am not that worried about PR myself. Google is the only engine who even recognizes PR. When the panda update first came out, a few of my sites danced around a little, but then actually gained several positions. The key is, great on site SEO+ lots of BACKLINKS= good rankings.

best of luck,
    Justin

SEOMagicMan, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  3. escalt

escalt Peon

Best Answers:
    i completely agree with you mate...

escalt, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  4. suichiro

suichiro Peon

Best Answers:
    TBPR was not an important thing to be worried about. What matters are those things that has something to do with the conversion and sales.

suichiro, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  5. iamolm

iamolm Peon

Best Answers:
    @SEOMagicMan great explanation here !!

iamolm, Apr 25, 2011 IP