1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earning approx $100 a day with adsense after two months from being a complete newbie!

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by webkenny, Apr 17, 2011.

When I started first using adsense back in january I thought it would be a piece of cake, to slap together a webiste and stick some adsense ads on and wait for the money.
    Anyway I was lucky enough to have stumbled upon digital point forums and started frantically researching everything adsense.

A lot of the success stories kept me pushing to start earning a few dollars.

Anyway after my recent success (after a initial month of research and failure) I have finally become a member of digital point and would now like to share my success with you guys.

I earn approx $100 a day with fluctuating amounts of traffic but always close to 10,000 hits over a variety of websites. I don't think I can tell you my CTR due to google TOS but increasing this and my add placement was the key to my success after traffic generating, which of course should be driven to your site or sites with relevant quality content and links.
    I hope everyone doesn't give up and keeps pushing it with adsense it will eventually come together.

To your success

webkenny, Apr 17, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  2. moneyreaper

moneyreaper Peon

Best Answers:
    Good kuck with it.

moneyreaper, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  3. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's really hard to believe you are making $100 per day after just 2 months. Most of us takes years to achieve this goal.

Is this earning with your site in the signature?

Cleberl1, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  4. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    best of luck with your earnings :)

imranamen6, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  5. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    these earnings are made from a combination of websites/blogs.

Most of this comes from about 5 to 6 pages across these blogs and I also get a few clicks through hubpages.
    It comes down to how you drive traffic and if you have the information people are looking for it shouldn't take you years to earn this type of money with adsense.

Think forwards toward what people will want tomorrow and beat the competition and provide the best solutions, remember googles job is to send the searcher to the most relevant website for a specific query, think outside the box. Everyone can make money online and adsense works great if applied correctly.

webkenny, Apr 17, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  6. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I still don't believe in you... Can you show us a proof from your adsense account? How many sites do you have? How much traffic? What's the niche of your websites?

Cleberl1, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  7. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    I will not disclose all the niche's I promote for obvious reasons but a few are Relationships, Musical instruments, digital hardware, HDML, but much more specific use your imagination.
    I will say flaming other users isn't working at promoting your own products.
    And an account proof is hardly proof considering what has to be blacked out due to googles TOS.
    I studied internet marketing and am an australian business student who works hard.
    I have written 10 hubs & 5 ezines and checked my forum postings and website stats in the last 24-48hrs, what have you done?.
    The internet is a wild place where only the strongest survive.

webkenny, Apr 18, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  8. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe if you hit the right topic at the right time, much more than $100 a day in adsense clicks could be produced in less time, there are currently nearly a billion internet users and growing by thousands everyday. The only way is up the way that I look at it, despite consumers becoming more intelligent.

webkenny, Apr 18, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  9. agrukuki

agrukuki Member

Best Answers:
    I hope i'll earn approx $100 a day same you^^ best of luck with your earnings ^^

agrukuki, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  10. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not saying your are a lier or that's impossible to make this great revenue in this short period of time.

But look what you wrote in the title: "Earning $100 per day after two months being a newbie."

It takes much more than 2 months for someone learn all the basics from google adsense, optimize your websites and brings tons of traffic.

If you made it in only 2 months you are a very special person. lol

Cleberl1, Apr 19, 2011 IP
  11. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    I made it but I learned a lot about internet marketing at college, so I knew where to begin, I want us all to earn at least whats the efforts worth that we put in. Therefore I think I only make about the same atm as I would in a full time shit job but it will grow and I do not have to do work again I have already done. It just builds, I hope to be able to reply soon with a 1000 a day and wish you all luck building your adsense empires!!.

webkenny, Apr 19, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  12. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    I use clickbank, and amazon to further monetize my traffic but thats a topic for another thread!

webkenny, Apr 19, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  13. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Making $100 a day is not difficult, you just need quality content and a way to give exposure to your new posts...! If you will work 8 hours a day with complete dedication i bet you would be making $100 per day too within 10 weeks

F--K, Apr 21, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  14. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    love the avatar lol yeah thats right you must put the hours in to make it with content promotion. $100 dollars a day for adsense isn't even that spectacular it is just a good number for new internet marketers to aim for. And after the first cheque from adsense it gets easier and easier.

webkenny, Apr 21, 2011 IP
    chalice likes this.
  15. apnababa

apnababa Guest

Best Answers:
    wao man 100$/day nice earning im at 0.20$/day only

apnababa, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  16. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    your past the hardest part which is getting regular clicks and 0.20 is somewhere to build from Please tell us your site url so I can have a look at your website. I wish you well and I am sure you will reach the 100 dollar a day mark with adsense if your doing the right things (white hat seo).

chalice likes this.
  17. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that this is possible, however it will take a lot of hard work and a strategy of achieving well paid keywords with low competition.
    I have seen the power of AdSense when I have published articles that made it to the front page of Google.
    One article can bring in $20+ a day if you write it well and optimize your ads.

Question: I see that you are offering to write website content on your website.
    However your website is filled with duplicated content taken from other websites. What were you thinking when you did that lol?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
    Wulkanen, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  18. webkenny

webkenny Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a new site and 90% of all the content is written by me, there are only a couple of re-written articles on the site, so I really do not know how you came to this conclusion. The sites only new (6 weeks approx) and already indexed well considering the competition of the niche. This is also not my personal blogs and is used more to offer my writing services and expertise to the many people I speak with on many forums. This allows me to provide a relevant link in my signatures as my best sites are not webmaster related. I see people with links to all sorts of non related crap in webmaster forums. So I specifically have begun work on this site for this purpose. Duplicated information that is relevant and helpful, with reference to the owner or re-written isn't penalized, spun garbage is, and so are content farms (according to google).
    $20 day for one article thats awesome, my best do bring in stacks of traffic but are lower paying keywords and yet to hit the jackpot.

Yes I also offer well written, articulate, and fully original articles/content to all my clients. A money back guarantee. I try to lease my clients to the fullest extent of my ability as this will start promoting my reputation as a profitable and well educated writer. This is also the secret to making heaps with adsense using this content to your advantage.

chalice and ashokdhan like this.
  19. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I came to the conclusion by checking the first two articles on your front page. I didn't take time going through all your content.
    Can you PM me any sample of your 1500 word long articles? I'm kinda interested if you offer quality content. =)

Wulkanen, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  20. F--K

F--K Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks :) - In the start it was very difficult for me too... but once you cross $100 mark then crossing $200 won't take much time...!

F--K, Apr 22, 2011 IP