1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my Google Affiliate Network account was disabled again and again?

Discussion in 'Google' started by wiseboke, Mar 31, 2011.

Hi,I know Google Affiliate Network a few months ago and I applied to it several days ago.I got approved soon and eagerly to apply all advertisers there just like I do in Cj.Unfortunately one or two days after I place some ads from GAN to my site,my account was disabled.I don't know why,then I apply again with the same adsense account,it is approved soon and disabled soon,I even didn't get ads.Why GAN do that to me?Why they disable me after approved me?I see many people have the same issue.Any one knows what's the reason?

wiseboke, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  2. akhhakim

akhhakim Member

Best Answers:
    I also recently joined a few moments ago, had been approved but not yet received approved from the advertiser .. how to get approve of the advertiser?

akhhakim, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  3. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i there are some problems in your site. GAN may not allow your type of sites. i can only say that don't apply from the same account again. you can't!
    next time they will restrict your IP so be careful.

digitalwebman06, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  4. hsbkondotty

hsbkondotty Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Affiliate Network connects advertisers and publishers who want to increase sales and drive leads through affiliate marketing.
    As an advertiser using Google Affiliate Network, you'll discover pre-screened publishers who can refer consumer traffic to you. As a publisher, you can market your site to advertisers in the network; if selected to participate in an advertiser's program, you'll earn a percent of sales or a referral bounty.

hsbkondotty, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  5. hsbkondotty

hsbkondotty Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all , you should have a valid adsense account.Then only Google affiliate program accept you.

hsbkondotty, Apr 13, 2011 IP
  6. oistis

oistis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    how do i apply for a google affiliate network is it different from ad sense.

oistis, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  7. hsbkondotty

hsbkondotty Peon

Best Answers:
    To participate in Google Affiliate Network, you must have a valid Google AdSense account. Google Affiliate Network distributes payments via Google AdSense.
    If you Don't Have Adsense account, you should apply for adsense account, and should be approved.Then only your account can join in Affiliate program .

hsbkondotty, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  8. hsbkondotty

hsbkondotty Peon

Best Answers:
    No other Choice to Publishers.This is the Only Way to join in Google affiliate program.

hsbkondotty, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  9. whydsuck

whydsuck Peon

Best Answers:
    you should just ask them?

whydsuck, Apr 16, 2011 IP
  10. hsbkondotty

hsbkondotty Peon

Best Answers:
    to whom and What ?

hsbkondotty, Apr 17, 2011 IP