1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Min limit of words count

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fancymouj, Apr 14, 2011.

Hello ,

I would like to know Is there any limit of word count in every article or posts ?

As i have seen most of buyer ordering 500 words per article

if i write only 250 -300 words per article the is that wrong ?

Google consider my blog ?

fancymouj, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  2. metaseo

metaseo Peon

Best Answers:
    When writing an article, is it recommended to write between 300 - 500 words. Now remember that the content is the most important part.

If i write an article that is 500 words long but that doesn't talk about anything special and just repeats itself over and over throughout the whole article, then my article isn't worth much and won't do any good for SEO.

However, if you write an article that has 300 words but its' content is amazing and readers are thrilled by what they read, than your article has a lot more weight than mine because people will share it on their Facebook walls, tweet it to their Twitter profile, maybe even pick it up and use it as a press release.

Bottom line is, don't be stressed at how many words are in your article. Concentrate on having quality content that readers are looking for.

metaseo, Apr 14, 2011 IP
  3. Kiranraj

Kiranraj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    minimum word count required is 300 words...

Kiranraj, Apr 14, 2011 IP