1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Getting back into adsense?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by imnajam, Oct 18, 2006.

Hi everybody,

Suppose that a person having a google account is banned for fruadelent clicks which he was sure that he didn't than he requested "reinstation of account" but being denied.

Than, is there any possibility to get back into the google adsense with same payee name and address, starting from the beginning $0 balance?

Thanks

imnajam, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  2. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Banned means "banned for life" .. So, no.. Google is like Santa Clause - it knows when you've been bad or good.. Even if you do somehow get in by using a fake name, or different address or something - they will figure it out and REban you..
    Try Yahoo Publisher Network or affiliates..

Tearabite, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  3. imnajam

imnajam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tearabite,

Why and how could they ban again? there is nothing like that in google terms and condition mentioning something like that.

In addition to this I read (I think here on the forum) or somewhere that after getting ban I can sign up using brothers or someone else trusted name, isn't it true?

any experience, refernece, or further reading regarding this material please.

imnajam, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  4. Tearabite

Best Answers:
    I'm going to try not to sound too much like a few other members around here, but here goes:

You asked, i answered. If you think i'm wrong, see what other's think (and post) or try it out and let us know how it works out.. We'll save a slot for you in the "I got REbanned" forum area..

Tearabite, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  5. sezerb

sezerb Guest

Best Answers:
    It is a ban for life. Google bans everything including your name, address, and website. There is no way back into the adsense program.

sezerb, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  6. Richie_Ni

Richie_Ni Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Someone is lucky and someone isn't .You could try to use your brother's name & address.
    It's the best way to ask google recover your account IMO.
    Anyway,good luck :)

Richie_Ni, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  7. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Listen, Tearabite, we don't know each other well enough, and I sure as hell don't like you enough (or at all), for you to go around using me as your excuse to be what you obviously consider "mean" to people. So keep my name out of your posts and we'll get along just fine.

jackburton2006, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  8. Tearabite

Best Answers:
    No opinion/answer to the OP?

9. shmekerosu

shmekerosu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even if you change your name/address, google will find out from your logging IP and ban you again! Try YPN or affiliates. I recomend you should stay away from adbrite (for 45 clicks they gaved me like 2.4 $ )

shmekerosu, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  10. Tearabite

Best Answers:
    That part made me think - IS there anything in the TOS that states that once you're out you can never get back in?
    All i remember is something in the wording of the email they send you AFTER you get banned saying you can't get back in - but is there something in the TOS regarding this? (i would read it myself but it's late and i'm too tired)..

now the OP has me wondering..:confused:

11. imnajam

Best Answers:
    Hello everybody for the responses.

However it seems quite disappointing to me but still I will keep the candle of hopes lightened.

Below you will find the email which is sent by google after the account being disabled.
    according to this sentence they ban publisher, suppose that if a person create new website, with new name, and new google adsense account, than what could be the reason of being banned again? just because of same ip address? and what if the ip address is shared via Local Area Network among more than 2000 users among those 20 are google adsense publishers?

imnajam, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  12. checksum

checksum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You could always move and try it with a different website, I'm pretty sure that's untraceable. Name shouldn't be a problem as there are probably a lot of people using AdSense with your name. Before doing that you should ask yourself if it's worth it though, because it probably isn't. Try another program instead.

checksum, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  13. imnajam

Best Answers:
    well checksum, I asked it here to know if someone had already tried this.

imnajam, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  14. Emperor

Emperor Guest

Best Answers:
    You need a new address, a new name and a new bank account. The only solution I can see is if you get married start a new account with your wife’s name. :rolleyes:

I've help you now I’m going to ask a question. You did commit click fraud didn’t you? Be a man and admit it, come on. :cool:

Emperor, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  15. seoindiaweb

seoindiaweb Banned

Best Answers:
    Its not 100% right... its how smart you are..
    my friend himself got 9 accounts... n its almost 2 years old .. i mean all accounts
    so its how you trick w/ google

seoindiaweb, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  16. LadyHoldem

LadyHoldem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've done pretty well with clicksor.... I use them on some gambling sites that are against googles TOC .. but anyway..

There's always of course a way.. but you're not willing to change anything, I mean you'd pretty much have to change it all.. your url, use ur momma's name, and her addy, and get the checks in her name... et.. but there's lotsa options, google's not teh end of the line ;)

LadyHoldem, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  17. VincentChow

VincentChow Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if AdSense's TOS did mention that you can't get in back once you are banned.
    But if you are banned, and wanted to get in back, you must let the AdSense Team know.
    If not - they will ban you again. If they don't allow you to join them back, you really can't.

They can track you in many ways.
    Like name, address, IP address, browser cookies, email, and many more.
    If you really want to join AdSense back so much, move your house, buy a new computer and use your family or friend's name to apply again.
    Anyway, I didn't say that it will surely work.

VincentChow, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  18. gigapromoters

gigapromoters Peon

Best Answers:
    You can join the program again on another name but dont even think about using the same site for adsense as you will be banned for sure.

And i agree with Tearabite that Google is very much like Santa Clause.. :D

gigapromoters, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  19. boldy

boldy Peon

Best Answers:
    Even i have seen a single person Holding several Accounts by

Just modifing his Address, F Name , L Name etc and even on his Family Members Name .... Its just a matter of how you play the Game i Guess :)

boldy, Oct 20, 2006 IP
  20. LadyHoldem

LadyHoldem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had 2 google accounts, because i didn't know the pass to one, and I didn't know there was nothing wrong with it.. google shut one (the adsence one) right on down without so much as a heya thats not ok ... I emailed, and they told me that was why...

Obviously though, aside from email, i used all the same info ..

LadyHoldem, Oct 20, 2006 IP