1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

need help with my ebay suspended account

Discussion in 'eBay' started by dakota5369, Mar 17, 2011.

ok, so i have a long list of stuff i need help with.

1. if i have an old account that has also shared the same IP previously with currently restricted account, but only use it in the future oon a different ip, is that safe? or do they know any ip you have ever used for that account?

2. what about paypal? can i use it again if i use the same name but different bank and address than previously? and do they know all the names on the accounts? i can use my name, but my spouse is also on the account and she is also the owner of the restricted account.

3. on my restricted accounts, should i just refund the money i received from people waiting for goods. or should i still send the items. i am afraid that paypal being paypal will never lift the restriction. if this happens and i send the item, i am out the money AND the item. at least if i just give a refund i still have the product. any advice is welcome

this is ridiculous. you dont even have to do anything wrong to get suspended, then you feel like a criminal sneaking around just to resume doing your thing. i have 100% feedback with no problems and i am going through this.

dakota5369, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  2. jgates

jgates Peon

Best Answers:
    If you were banned for having more than one account your best bet is to give the customer support a call and just explain to them that you want your old account removed

jgates, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  3. dakota5369

dakota5369 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    actually i am not banned. i am just suspended. and the other account i have i dont use. it has just a 1 feedback and hasnt been used in years. i think the reason i was suspended is either i started selling about 15-17 items a day after having not done much before. or because they asked for me to send proof i had purchased the items i am selling, and i still have to ship out like 50 products, they could be fearful i am just scamming. i would find that strange though because i have 100% feedback with a lot of that current. but i did have a 10 day handling time so maybe they thought i didnt have the product. i do have proof i bought the items though, but since they are from china i am worried about sending documentation

dakota5369, Mar 17, 2011 IP
  4. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hahaha, seriously, if you ask me, I will give you a genuine answer because couple years before I was a Platinum Power Seller on Ebay. Later I had some issues with ebay and they suspended my account with any prior notice, so I stopped selling my items on ebay.

However, believe me last year, I was just sitting idle and searching for some items on ebay and accidently, I signed up my old seller account, which even got me signed in without the suspension... lol !!!! So basically it depends on how long ebay is storing your suspended or banned records. If you do have some income from other methods, except ebay, then I would recommend you to just sit idle from ebay for 6 months or a year.

But do remember one thing, even if you sign in with a different ID from the same suspended ip address, you will get suspended from your new ID as well. Also forget about paypal, try creating a new paypal account on your mom's name, because you and your account has already been recorded in negative by paypal in their records, by now.

China_girl, Mar 20, 2011 IP
  5. rising_sun

rising_sun Peon

Best Answers:
    Generally they know your ip, however as they allow to create different account with same ip hence it is not their prime concern.

Probably you can your name and your spouse's too; but Your Bank account must be different.

I think you should refund money to your customer, it is safe.

yeap this is very annoying, I thing you should try to keep your previous account alive and so try to contact with the admin and I have got a guideline: eBay Step-By-Step Roadmap To Auction Riches, recommended on another forum, you tan have a look on it.

Best of Luck

rising_sun, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  6. bfpseller

bfpseller Peon

Best Answers:
    The risk of using two accounts with the same IP is that any time they can close both of your account if one is not good in eBay/Paypal view, even if you explains it's your wife/mom's account.

I start selling on my own website and it's a good decision. The 10-14% fee paid for eBay can be used for marketing to drive leads

bfpseller, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  7. rachelberry007

rachelberry007 Peon

Best Answers:
    answer to 1. You should wait couple of days before registering new account. In this way ebay will lose track of your IP and then you'll be on safe side.

I have setup a blog specifically for ebay suspension problem. It is still in development but you may find it useful. Have a look at my signature

I guess the signatures will be visible now

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
    rachelberry007, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  8. Blake Stewart

Blake Stewart Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't mind waiting on your money you can still mail the items to the buyers. paypal will release your money, it sometimes just takes a few months,

Blake Stewart, Apr 28, 2011 IP
  9. bfpseller

bfpseller Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think that is a good recommendation. Paypal is not a bank and not under bank regulation. They can hold your money forever or do whatever they want if they smell something they don't like.
    Yes you can sue them to get your money back. But will you?

A good advice is always transferring your money out of Paypal account ASAP, at least daily

bfpseller, Apr 29, 2011 IP
  10. borya

borya Peon

Best Answers:
    JOIN LAW SUIT AGAIST EBAY

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    NORTHERN DIVISION CALIFORNIA
    SAN JOSE DIVISION
    CIVIL ACTION NO: CV 10-5737-JW

WE ARE CURRENTLY AMENDING THE EXISTING LAWSUIT OR FILING A NEW ONE TO INCLUDE “BREACH OF CONTRACT “ CAUSE OF ACTION.
    Please indicate your interest in pursuing this matter and our attorney’s office will be in contact with you
    Please email
    We are represented by an attorney who, I believe, recently received documentary evidence that conclusively proves that eBay deliberately manipulated Detailed Seller Rankings (DSRs) to intentionally exclude numerous sellers from their platform. The evidence received also shows that eBay deceives Sellers of the true picture of their Policy Compliance on its Dashboards by “hiding” the actual status. Such actions, at the very least, are unethical and possibly criminal.
    THE ATTORNEY’S LETTER REGARDING THIS EVIDENCE WAS FILED WITH THE COURT
    ATTORNEY CONTACT:
    Email: marina.trubitsky@lawcontact.com

borya, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  11. Bkat52

Bkat52 Peon

Best Answers:
    it is my understanding ebay links your accounts by telephone number, and physical address.. not sure about IP address though. i think ebay is getting a little arrogant and not very friendly or understanding to honest mistakes. I just wish their was an alternative EQUAL to ebays customer reach. Amazon is close but not quite there yet.

Bkat52, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  12. cm94577

cm94577 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I told ebay when they suspended my acct to kiss my ass...it was stupid they even did, and paypal...they are crooks.
    I beat them to the punch when they were getting ready to freeze my acct...I hit the bank with my paypal debit card and yanked my cash.

Now they both can kiss my ass:)

cm94577, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  13. ygalbrami

ygalbrami Peon

Best Answers:
    To open a new ebay accont you Need This:1. a new paypal account register with onother address and phone, new credit card, new bank account (i can help you with that).2. a new ip.3. clear all your cookies, the best will be to use another browser that you never use to enter ebay.4. remove all ebay softwere from the computer (if you have one)5. register ebay with the new information you have register on paypal (address, phone, credit card)i hope this is helping you.

ygalbrami, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  14. limitlessonline07

limitlessonline07 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is good.. but hopefully eBay will not be able to suspend your account again..

limitlessonline07, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  15. ygalbrami

ygalbrami Peon

Best Answers:
    so I created a new account with new ip new PayPal etc and it works very fine and I sell items on eBay.

ygalbrami, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  16. intelisb

intelisb Member

Best Answers:
    when you are suspended, try to create new account. This will keep your business alive. Never, ever rely on a single ebay account because you are always at their mercy. Try to get unique IP address, a new computer and new ebay account. This will safegurad your interest until they decide to ban you again

intelisb, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  17. Pandanger

Pandanger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The forum I created is dedicated to getting back on ebay once you have an ebay account suspension. It is much more complicated than just using a new IP address. Among the things they track are:

ip address
    date of birth
    address
    email address
    credit card
    bank account
    cookies
    lso files
    browser fingerprinting
    webhosting accounts...

and much more. I have a complete guide and free forums to discuss how to get back on ebay and use paypal again at www dot pandanger dot com

I worked for PayPal many years ago, and trust me, it is not just shady people that get kicked off of ebay or paypal. It can happen to anyone at any time! Be prepared. With the tactics discussed on that website you will be able to sell as long as you want!

Pandanger, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  18. domainer85

domainer85 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, she's right. I should think about it!!

domainer85, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  19. Pandanger

Pandanger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The problem with that thinking is that you're going to run out of family members at some point. eBaY keeps your records forever! Some suspensions are only for a short time, but most are permanent!

You do not have to ever sit idle from eBaY for any length of time when you get suspended!

Pandanger, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  20. domainer85

domainer85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure, a directly calling may solve more quickly any problem.

domainer85, Feb 29, 2012 IP