1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Special Offer - Fun Promo For DP Members - $1 & Up Gets Auto Site Worth Much More!

Discussion in 'Services' started by 30k Challenge, Oct 18, 2006.

1. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $6.00 Offer Is Gone,

Do I hear $7.00?

30k Challenge, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  2. elizabeth.taurus

elizabeth.taurus Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sold for $7

elizabeth.taurus, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  3. Revamped Solutions

Revamped Solutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    7.oo

yea1111

Revamped Solutions, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  4. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Sold for $7.00, will PM info.

Do I hear $8.00?

5. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Only one is available per price point, if you would like to bid $8 PLMK here before someone else does.

6. hitzatak

hitzatak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold For $8.00

hitzatak, Oct 18, 2006 IP
  7. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold for $8.00 will PM.

Next offer will sell for $9.00.

Who will it be?

8. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Uh oh we hit page 2. If nobody picks it up in an hour or so I might have to pad some more.

Cheers.

30k Challenge, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  9. PrimeHost

PrimeHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold For $9.00

PrimeHost, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  10. sbskater10

sbskater10 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sold...

$10

sbskater10, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  11. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hey, when any one of the first 10 winners thus far actually has a site / blog going from this offer, please post here so that we know what to expect when we actually get the goods delivered.

Ajeet, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  12. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yours will be one of the first, I will be contacting you soon, had some business to take care of offline most of the day.

Cheers. :)

30k Challenge, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  13. mines

mines Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    So what exactly is it we're bidding for?

mines, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  14. Revamped Solutions

Revamped Solutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    8.00 thats what i meant.

Revamped Solutions, Oct 19, 2006 IP
  15. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  16. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you TheException.

I haven't posted in awhile because I have been swamped but the offers are still good. First bid of $11.00 will get a custom RSS feed created for them to post 200 videos from Youtube to their blog at set intervals.

If you want 200 "Funny Videos" at a rate of 1 every 6 hours that is what you'll get.

If nobody bids soon I will up the offer a little bit again. Grab a deal while it's cheap.

Cheers.

30k Challenge, Oct 21, 2006 IP
  17. Mook-Jon

Mook-Jon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    REFUND FOR $11.00

You're a joke. Whatever happened to your $30k challenge? Ohh you got sick with HIV. I remember now. Conviniently too so that you ended your little self promo contest a tad early eh?

I love how you used your little "experiment" to drum up all those people interested, and now you're just selling crap to them. Never saw this one coming!

Good job scam artist. Go back to the Warrior Forum where you belong.

Mook-Jon, Oct 26, 2006 IP
    yfs1 likes this.
  18. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Buahahaha, you do realize you'd actually have to pay $11 to get refunded right? I'm not sure who put sand in your panties but I apologize on their behalf simply so you don't have a heart attack.

What happened with the 30k challenge is quite simple and I'll be glad to respond to anyone that has more brain cells than they have posts on here. Unfortunately you don't fall into that category so I'll have to wait until somebody else asks.

I love haterz. :)

30k Challenge, Oct 26, 2006 IP
  19. TheException

TheException Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mook-Jon I suggest you use a little more tact on this board, it's not appreciated here, even if the allegations were true... and when you say it like that, nobody believes you, especially when you're a newbie.

30k: you could let me know what happened with the 30k challenge in privite if you'd like, just to feed my curiosity... I heard it mentioned before but I didn't even know what it was...

Cheers.

TheException, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  20. 30k Challenge

30k Challenge Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll just post it here, it's not a secret or anything.

I actually wanted to do a challenge site long before the 15k one came along but never could find enough time to do something that would be purely for fun. The reason I chose 30kChallenge.com was the fact that I have 2 partners. I thought it would be funny to put "because we're twice as good as that other guy" being there are 3 of us. I knew everyone would make fun of it and keep the viral buzz going.

Anyhow long story short the site blew up as can be seen by Alexa. A ton of hits would come in each post I made from the number of people that had it bookmarked or added to their feed readers. Being that $30,000 is no easy task in only 1 month I had to think of something HUGE to get the cash in. I don't really play the old squeeze page mailing list game because I figure if you give people something of value then they'll look for you. Long story short I went too big.

I came up with this crazy system to help people build automated websites that actually get traffic, and not 10 hits here and there. I got my partner who handles the coding to start pounding out a beast of a databasing system to handle multiple types and mass quantities of content as well as came up with an easier version that was less on the original side. He banged out a real doozy, probably one of the best ideas / systems we've developed in our years of working together. Considering what we've done online that is saying a lot.

A few sleepless nights later on his part we decided to run a couple of test sites. We built one video site (1 of the dozens of content types I wanted to play with) and 1 less user friendly site. The actual build time on the 2 sites was half a day because my partner is a ninja when it comes to code and he automated it down to pushing a button. The traffic was immediate and there was quite a lot of it. First the ping sites then the SE's started pouring in the hits. 100% targetted hands free traffic at the push of a button, was well beyond our expectations.

This was great, I was going to set up a membership site to help webmasters use the sytem (with a ton of tweaking) to make sites for themselves, just sell the sites I built outright, or sell the scripts (my least favorite option considering how many people steal then sell valuable stuff for $1 on DP etc). I was sick as a dog during this time so I didn't update much which caused some people to get angry but at least I had a chance at $30,000 with half a month left, the product was perfect.

I had been pounding out the backend information to build a membership site and try to explain the monster to people who were new to marketing. Then I got the phone call from our other partner in the middle of the night. He had bragged about our system to a big program owner who was looking to go wide in their traffic to boost some of their websites. We set up a huge deal that would have nearly won us the challenge on the spot but there was a problem. We had agreed to only use the manpower of the 3 of us involved and this project was a rush delivery. It required that we hire help to get everything done by the deadline. It was completed, everyone is happy, but it caused us to lose the challenge because 30 days passed with only $250 income that did not come from the large order. I would love to know what the results would have been had I kept working towards what I started but it there was no way we were passing up the offer we received. We lost.

I have a little extra time now so I am still planning to make some of this available to webmasters. We just aren't in as big of a rush as we were originally since the "magic" of the challenge has passed. Instead I am working on a membership site that will give members access to any scripts we use, build in the future, etc as well as share all of the information I know about affiliate marketing, working from home, and generating traffic. I'm sure there will be some skeptics out there due to the fact we didn't bring in the 30k but word of mouth will catch up to them when everything is launched. I have no list to email since I never collected one and if the site explodes it will be based purely on results and customer satisfaction.

The end. :)

30k Challenge, Oct 27, 2006 IP