1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm making now $400/day from adsense from only 1 site!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by wa8z, Mar 8, 2011.

1. sagorr

sagorr Peon

Best Answers:
    is it so? i dont think so. can you please share ur website?

sagorr, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  2. willpower101

willpower101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I corrected some glaring mistakes from writing too fast while eating. The op mentioned $400/day. You said you were making $280/day. Only some of the top blogs on the internet are making that much and they didn't do it in a few months. Did you not look at the image? Allow me to make it very simple for you.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=john+chow+income

When JChow dropped adsense he was doing $500/mth @ about 30k hits/mth. $500/30= ~$16/1day. 30k/16=y/280 & y=525k hits with a similar cpc and ctr. (which you neglect to post as well.)

You even went on to confirm that you were doing 250k UV per month to make $280/day. 250k UV will on average translate to around 500k hits. So all you did was immediately justify my estimation. Also, if you are getting that much traffic, you should show up on the technorati top 1000. Where are you then? Link to your amazing site then.

Also, if you don't know the finances of the top blogs around the net then you should not be giving advice in this forum. Go play outside or something.

willpower101, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  3. gileneforever

gileneforever Peon

Best Answers:
    can you please help me on how to earn more?

gileneforever, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  4. Beatriz Cruz

Beatriz Cruz Guest

Best Answers:
    $400 is a very high amount to earn from adsense. You should have plenty of traffic to achieve this, but CTR must be really good as well for your niche. Nice going on your site but dont put all of your eggs in a single basket.

Beatriz Cruz, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  5. monnax

monnax Peon

Best Answers:
    Frankly, it's a very good result.
    I had a similar, but it does not end good.
    Try to keep this income, and more!

monnax, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  6. anilkamble

anilkamble Peon

Best Answers:
    Not possible $40000/ hour LOL :) if you hace link give to me i want to check it first.

anilkamble, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  7. lara99

lara99 Peon

Best Answers:
    can you tell me how to get keywords?
    i want to earn too..
    i need a keywords for my adsense....

lara99, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  8. teper

teper Active Member

Best Answers:
    To the OP

You have mentioned in your post that you have invested a total of near by 10$

And now you are making 400$/day. For that much amount of traffic you are definitely going to need a big dedicated server which will cost you around 200$/month .It is not at all possible on a shared hosting.

So i think this is completely FAKE!

teper, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  9. nunchaku3

nunchaku3 Guest

Best Answers:
    Neglect to post what? All this while we were talking about uniques and not impressions and this is based on your proverbial post and did I mention anything about ctr??? You seem to take the words of this Jwhatever-his-name is as the gospel truth. Is he your father? Why don't you tell us how much you earn in adsense since you are telling everyone here that you must have at least 500kuv to 1 million UV to make $280/day. This theory of yours is absolute rubbish and needs to be debunked!

If you know adsense per se, you shd know that different niches have different cpc. So how can you decide on how much a site makes just by the number of visitors alone? How about ctr? How about cpc? These are variables which can make a whole lot of difference.

You know nuts about adsense and obviously earn next to nothing otherwise why do you need to quote Jwhatever-his-name-is all the time. Having a degree in Finance or whatever does not make you an internet guru. Grow up! My mentor only has high school cert. but he knows more about IM than you anytime.

Btw, I have never given any advice here except to dispel your misconceptions concerning adsense. You are simply unqualified to speak about this subject!

I hope everyone here understands that it is not that difficult to make good adsense income and no, you do not need 1,000,000 visitors per month to earn $280/day.

nunchaku3, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  10. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ok kids.. Make nice with each other!

.. My Adsense currently generates ~$150/day (some days less, some days more, that is the approx average).. I do this with 10,000 - 15,000 visitors per day (some days less, some days more). That is around 300,000 - 450,000 visitors per month. This comes out to about $4,000/mo (some months more, some less). I do it on a dedicated server that costs $275/mo

so based on my experience and my math, it is not a stretch to say one could generate $280/$300 per day with 20,000 visitors - or around 600,000 visitors per month.. Heck, based on my current ePC, if I had 1,000,000 visitors per month I would be earning about $500/day (off the top of my head, without my calculator)..

What were you all arguing about ?

Tearabite, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  11. UserPower80

UserPower80 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry but i am having a hard time believing the thread OP, he didn't even bother to post his site or blog so he instead let everyone on a wild speculation, making $400/day from adsense is clearly not possible.

adsense has TOS and Rules to follow even if the thread OP really did made that much adsense would ban his account, what was he doing spamming his site?
    even in these harsh global markets times we are facing, even googles adsense wouldn't give you that much as the thread op claims.

UserPower80, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  12. Chochay8

Chochay8 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow! your really rich..

Chochay8, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  13. dbonline

dbonline Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's fantastic earning that amount each day! I know obviously this is possible, proof would be really nice but at the same time I can understand why you wouldn't necessarily want to reveal your secret(s).

dbonline, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  14. webrules

webrules Peon

Best Answers:
    $400/day is impressive. But if it is false then why you are cooking with that ???

webrules, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  15. webrules

webrules Peon

Best Answers:
    $400/day is possible , no doubt about it. If a website has huge traffic then it is possible.

webrules, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  16. floston

floston Peon

Best Answers:
    i am makining 3 $/ day

floston, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  17. riyaddef

riyaddef Peon

Best Answers:
    This is great news. My now earning is 0 but have adsense account. i will inspire from it.

riyaddef, Mar 27, 2011 IP
  18. mohammad174

mohammad174 Member

Best Answers:
    What issues are most clicks on the site(high ctr)?

mohammad174, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  19. draahkens

draahkens Member

Best Answers:
    Well, most of the posters in this thread don't get the real point of this thread.

Is $400/day income with one site possible? Sure! Even more!
    Is it possible with around 2k of uniques a day by around $1 per click as the OP mentioned?

Yes, too... BUT...

That means every 5th visiting his site is clicking on his ads. CTR of 20% or something.
    There is only ONE way to do it - to create in a high paying niche a MfA (Made for Adsense) site.

You *can* do it but you are already banned with one leg. Google *will* ban such a site at some point - and because the reason is MfA google will ban not only the site but your account too. 100%. Its only a question of time, they always mentioned that they will not accept this kind of MfA sites, its even somewhere defined in their TOS. They know this kind of sites and they hate them.

And remember: Banned by google adsense is for lifetime. Never ever adsense again for you.

You can't really determinate the time when it happens - perhaps it will happen in 2-3 years (then you was lucky by make some money), perhaps next month. But it *will* happen with this adsense stats. And counted that some kind of sites can stay for decades, grow and make income, the idea for the fast money by MfA sites can become cheap.

Note: There are other niche specific advertiser companies in the net. Good paying networks too, but normally you only can become there publishers with sites > 10K uniques per day. So, a 2k site even not count as "high traffic" or something.

What many people not know is, that google adsense have different layers of "status".
    There is the normal status you have when you get accepted by adsense and you put your ads on your site. 99% of all adsense publishers have that status.

When your traffic rise, you can become at one point "advanced" or however it is named.
    At that point google adsense will contact you direct, that means you will get become email and phone(!) access to adsense managers, they will talk to you and answer questions and you can start to do more fancy things with the ads.

The next step is premium member. You need some millions views of traffic to become that and as premium member you can for example design with an advanced API your own custom styled adsense ads ... You will have noticed that perhaps on some high traffic sites. Their adsense ads look often different as usual ones you can design in your normal adsense publisher panel. Thats a sign the site is premium member.

Anyway, the information about the adsense status system seems to be part of a "do not talk about it" licence, you will not find premium members or google itself talking about details somewhere.

The point is - it is all defined by traffic! Not by income. Google is interested in high traffic, sites wich are interesting for people, not sites which build around ads.

That is the reason you will start to be in danger to get banned if your traffic is to low compared to your click rate.

Also, with this "optimized" stats, you are vulnerable to attacks. Perhaps the #2 of your niche start to think about to become #1. He simply buys itself some proxies, he setups a click bot... And *boom* your stats explodes and the google system will be alarmed about your site. With the initial stats AND the click bomber attack your chance to survive without get banned is near zero.

So, better think twice when a site of your own starts to make to much adsense income related to the traffic.

draahkens, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  20. DhrubaJyotiDeka

DhrubaJyotiDeka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Totally fake.

DhrubaJyotiDeka, Mar 28, 2011 IP