1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Islam the most dominant religion in the world ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Elberengy, Mar 5, 2011.

1. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How about if you don't like it you just refrain from coming here. I'm not sure if you are aware, but we aren't responsible for protecting your fragile sensitivities.

stOx, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  2. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stox you obviously dont have the heart to be nice because atheists dont believe in the human heart :), Instead of focusing your energy on bashing us why dont you try to educate people on the non violence of powerfull atheists like stalin, lenin, pol pot and mao (among others) who killed more people in 100 years than all religious wars in history combined.

The fact that atheists love to argue cant have anything to do with how high they score on the Aspergerquotient test does it?
    I love your posts, they are filled with emotional dribble and they are bringing more atheists to the theist corner than even my appologetic friends can do:)
    Keep it up!!!!!!

pingpong123, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  3. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and the number of atheists is aproximately equal to their lack of ability to intelligize facts:)

pingpong123, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  4. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I believe in the human heart, i believe it is used to pump blood around our bodies. What i don't believe is that it is full of magical pixie dust and unicorn kisses like some kind of infantile manchild.

I'd hoped that by now you would have dropped this little crybaby act every time someone disagrees with you because, let's face it, when you believe what you believe, a lot of people (mostly adults) are going to disagree. I guess you're just going to have to try your best to get over it, because honestly, telling my your precious feelings are hurt is not going to stop me voicing my views. thanks for listening.

stOx, Mar 26, 2011 IP
    samantha pia likes this.
  5. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry, i would never want to promote anything that believes it has the right to sexually abuse children

samantha pia, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  6. manjit kaithwar

manjit kaithwar Peon

Best Answers:
    Its really truth Islam is a dominant religion ,but now in days Christianity religion people are literate and do the work in all areas.

manjit kaithwar, Apr 4, 2011 IP