1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AlertPay Online Community Support

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Chrisz@AlertPay, Mar 24, 2011.

Hi everyone!

I'm from the team here at AlertPay. We have just begun an Online Community Support Team that replies to customer concerns & questions on Facebook, Twitter (@AlertPayinc & @AskAlertPay) and in Internet Forums such as Digital Point. We are trying to offer our clients the very best customer service possible, and we look forward to helping you out over a variety of mediums.

If you have general queries about your AlertPay account we suggest you post on the forum. We will be trying to help you out but many of your peers can usually offer insightful advice as well. If you do have individual questions that are account specific you can direct message me, call us at 1-514-748-5774 or submit a support ticket through our web site (https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit). Any way you get your questions to us, we'll be more than happy to help! As always we would advise you not to post any personally sensitive information to the forums, which can put the security of your account at risk.

You can also "Like" us on Facebook & "Follow" us on Twitter for regular updates on our services, helpful tips and support inquiries!

Thanks,
    Chris Z.
    AlertPay.com

--------------------
    Follow us:
    Blog: http://blog.alertpay.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alertpay
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/alertpayinc

Chrisz@AlertPay, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  2. Global merchant

Global merchant Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you offer a reseller program?

Global merchant, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  3. INDIAN123

INDIAN123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to say that i dont trust alertpay because they close my account without giving me any specific reason
    I had verified legitimate a/c and i always runnig my legitiamte business

but when I withdraw my funds one day the next day they close my a/c
    I used my a/c only 3 months
    and they always send me computer generated message .
    Omar and Justin always send me computer generated message by saying i violated their terms and condition when i withdraw my fund .
    This is one kind of fraud .

so I suggest every one Do not use alertpay ever
    Use Lr its the best

INDIAN123, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  4. Sammy111

Sammy111 Peon

Best Answers:
    When i accept AlertPay Prepaid Credit card will available again?

Thank you &i always trust AlertPay & its my always 1st choice :)

Sammy111, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  5. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am very glad if alertpay provide me with mastercard debit card so it would be easy to withdraw the money. Perhaps you could see payoneer as for comparison.

komrad, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  6. frabato

frabato Member

Best Answers:
    great news!
    i like alertpay as i dislike paypal
    all my payments goes trough PP now
    could be better if u reduce fees

frabato, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  7. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Komrad & Sammy111,

We have released a beta run of our AlertPay PrePaid Card and we are testing it's functions and collecting user feedback. We are planning on rolling out the AlertPay PrePaid Card in the near future. Many people are very excited about this release and so are we! When we do launch the card you will be able to apply for the card on our website AlertPay.com and you can get updates as to when the card will be launched by checking our blog www.blog.AlertPay.com, by liking us on Facebook, or by following us on Twitter @AskAlertPay

Hope this helps!
    Chris Z

Chrisz@AlertPay, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  8. a7madov

a7madov Member

Best Answers:
    alertpay have the highest fees ever , 2.5 % for receiving money from other alertpay account , its tooo much you should review this fees

a7madov, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  9. bluecheese

bluecheese Peon

Best Answers:
    Alertpay is one of the funnier payment processors I've dealt with. I love their clean interface. I hate their confusing emails.
    I applied to accept credit card transactions through my site for donations. In the rejection email it starts by saying 'do not submit your site again' and at the end of the email it says 'please re-submit your site for consideration'. Whaaat? It still didn't tell me why the application was rejected. Le sigh. The mysteries of Alertpay! I think I feel a blog post coming on...

bluecheese, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  10. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you will be making debit cards available? Don't you think it has been long since you people had a beta run?

ibanezgrx1, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  11. want2makecash

want2makecash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, usually to load the alertpay debit card from the alertpay funds only takes 2 days, however this time it has been 5 days for me? is there some delay at the moment?

want2makecash, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  12. want2makecash

want2makecash Peon

Best Answers:
    i should add that i mean it has been 5 days and still says pending?

want2makecash, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  13. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Chriz, I just realized I had a problem when I tried to withdraw funds to my bank account.

I'm from Pakistan and I have a business verified Alert Pay account (Even though I don't use it much YET) and I've a bank account added to it already. I tried to withdraw a test amount of $90 a while back and it was gone for like 10-12 days from my AP account and reversed afterwards.

Can you explain what exactly happened. *If you need more information let me know and I will send you a PM*

Regards

Disguised, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  14. Obama

Obama Peon

Best Answers:
    AlertPay works perfectly for me. Their rates are a bit on the high side but they accept high risk industries.

Obama, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  15. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Disguised,

Would you be able to send me your email as a PM and I'll see if there is any reason for the reversal.

Thanks,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    www.AlertPay.com

Chrisz@AlertPay, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  16. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Disguised,

After looking at your issue there is nothing wrong with your AlertPay account, and you are in good standing. The withdrawal transaction you mentioned was returned to our bank as the bank account information you have provided is incorrect or the bank is unable to receive a bank wire from AlertPay. The funds have been returned to your AlertPay account.

Please contact the financial institution of your choice and inquire as to whether they would accept wire transactions with an international online payment processor that processes funds through a US bank.

Hope this helps!
    Chris Z :)
    Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, or our blog!

Chrisz@AlertPay, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  17. ibanezgrx1

ibanezgrx1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What about my question about the debit card?

ibanezgrx1, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  18. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I've been getting wires from US banks that are in USD for almost 4 years now (WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM). This is the first time a wire transfer was reversed. I'm going to check if I entered some wrong information about my bank account in my AP account.

Thanks for the quick response.

Regards

Disguised, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  19. Chrisz@AlertPay

Chrisz@AlertPay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Ibanezgrx1,

While we do not have an exact ETA for the official release of our new AlertPay PrePaid Cards, we suspect that they will be available for order within the next few months. The official release date for the Cards will depend heavily on how well the trial period goes and so it is difficult for us to say exactly when they will become available. With that said, once they are available they will be available for all members. Please check our website, our blog, Facebook and our new Customer Support Twitter account for updates.

Thanks,
    Chris Z

Chrisz@AlertPay, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  20. INDIAN123

INDIAN123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chrisz@AlertPay can u tell me why alertpay wrongfully close my a/c ??
    after i made withdrawal to my credit card they close my a/c and never give me any answer except computer generated message ..

???

INDIAN123, Apr 5, 2011 IP