1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Need a post, well posts removed rather quick

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    I think he probably finds it amusing to an extent; although I'd imagine he'd get bored of it soon if he isn't already. At first, idiots are pretty funny, although that tends to pass when they begin to repeat themselves.

@SEO - He knows subscriber status makes no difference, everyone does. Besides that, still doesn't look like ass kissing, just looks like he wanted to sort out whatever the issue was as he felt the ban was unjust. I once had to tweet at Shawn because I got banned for dupes, when in fact I was still quite new here and my partner (whom I live with) had also created an account and I wasn't aware I needed to let a mod know about it - I was polite and friendly too - is that ass kissing?

alexispetrov, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  2. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

This entire thread was very amazing. I can't believe what I have read. I actually was trying to contact him/her/it (lol) for a partnership, because of what I have read in Area 51, about him/her/it (lol) getting brilliant ideas, like: he/she/it (lol) originally thought of fiverr and was stolen from her/him/it (lol) from a local group discussion or meeting.

Thanks for all the good job in tracking and exposing this.

I was about to think that internet really is a scary place, but when I clicked on alexispetrov's Play Bloons everything is gone and my brain is back to normal again. (I played Intermediate Track and it was fun! Thanks Alexis)
    It will be long... TOO LONG, before machines will really take over the world of humans. (LOL).. just random... :p

Happy Holiday to all DP'ers!

n00bl3t, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  3. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why such threads are up. Probably because the mods don't care about stupidity on this forum.

laxman363, Dec 29, 2010 IP
  4. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, I wasn't paying much attention over Christmas and look what I missed!

Times like these I'm glad I've spent the last decade or so online building up a faux female persona and carefully avoiding any mention of my penis. Yes, yes, that's it exactly.

RumpledElf, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  5. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just wasted part of my life reading this...

Oh well Shawn FTW!

Stroh, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  6. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    UPDATE:

Today I've received an unwarranted PM from LaceyGirl, who apparently somehow got unbanned.

Here is what the PM stated:

I would really like admins to look into this. Everything was quiet for months, and now that this asshat gets unbanned he started sending harassing PMs to me again WITHOUT A REASON (I did not PM, message or contact this person in any way since s/he got banned).

I've reported the PM as well so I really hope someone from the admin team will deal with this. Please ban it for life, since this thing cannot let go and keeps harassing people via PMs.

denniss, Mar 23, 2011 IP
  7. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If it's just one PM, hardly worth mentioning, much less banworthy. I gotta red (ok, gray) from him with a goofy note... BFD. So the fella's got issues. What else is new? He's comedy relief. :)

robjones, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I was appropriately dealt with......deniss

Laceygirl, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  9. denniss

Best Answers:
    It's amusing to read whatever Justin spews out while pretending to be a Lacey, but it's been like 3 months since I did not receive abusive PM's (which translate to one more spam mail in my mailbox) from anyone on this forum. The last abusive PMs that I've received were from JustinGirl as well. So in reality I'd like him to stay banned, since I've got no time for reading stupid people's PMs.

If you and anyone else he harassed or targeted in other way since he got back on these boards 2 days ago could report the infractions to administration, that would be great. Maybe we'll get rid of IT for good this time.

Then WTF did you message me YET AGAIN via a PM? Did you not get it the first time around that I DO NOT WANT ANY PM'S FROM YOU?

STOP MESSAGING ME OR I'LL KEEP REPORTING YOU!

Can you read and understand this? If yes, don't PM me again.

denniss, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  10. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i have no idea of the ins and outs of all this, but take a tip from me.
    If you live in the UK, and posted the personal information of someone as you did here, and that person is transsexual and living in the UK, you would go to jail.
    it wouldn't matter if you got it wrong and posted their partners name and address, it wouldn't matter if the information was already public. the intent would be to out a transsexual. and that is strictly against the law in the UK and carries, up to 1 year in prison, or £5,000 fine, or both as a penalty

also just as a reminder to everyone. hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet is not a safe bet either. I had a guy arrested in Canada, who was stalking me and making threats to harm me, and i managed to have him arrested without leaving my home town here in the UK.

and boy was he surprised to have his door kicked in at 3am. he used to be a vice president of general motors Canada

How did i manage this? well the Canadian Crown Attorney instructed the police to raid his house ans arrest him, stating, that with today's technology it is not unusual to hold trials via video link between different countries today, 10 years ago, they would have never entertained the idea. but today (2 years ago) its common place.

samantha pia, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  11. denniss

Best Answers:
    Let me put it this way. If I was an attorney, I would take Helvetii's supposed case pro bono and would most certainly win.

Why?

1. Because Justin and Lacey are two completely different people that both physically exist (and not as one transgendered person), with Justin abusing the online profile of an existing girl that physically lives in his area, which was proven beyond a doubt (to me) in this thread. That in itself constitutes to online impersonation and cyberstalking on behalf of Justin, who is pretending to be a physically existing girl in his hood, and as such would land him a few years in jail.
    2. Because Helvetii simply exposed Justin ("LaceyGirl") as using another person's profile and existing real life photos (this time around a girl called Lacey, but god only knows what he might be calling himself on other sites), it is clear that Helvetii's intention was to alert other forum members as to the ongoing fraud.
    3. All the information that was provided served to illustrate that Justin was and still is in the process of committing a criminal act (see point #1), it was based on publicly available sources, was not collected illegally, and
    4. Never once was Justin accused of being transgendered, but rather he was accused of illegally using someone else's information (in this case, an existing girl).

If you will show me one jury that will convict based on these factors, kudos to you.

And kudos on protecting a known cyber stalker and online con artist, who started harassing me the same day he got unbanned here.

P.S.Would you give a rat's ass if Justin was in fact transgendered, if he actually lived in your hood and used YOUR photo and personal information for his profile here on DP? I think not.

denniss, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  12. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    first off, i was just making sure the parties involved are aware of the legal raminfications like that of the UK if they out someone with intent, and that person was transsexual.

again as pointed out, i am fully aware of what a cyber stalker is, having managed to have one arrested in canada at 3am.

as to giving a "rat's ass" yes i would have to, it would be a little difficult for me to ignore that law, as the orginisation i work for, advised the UK government on that Law in the first place.

samantha pia, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  13. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you were an attorney your case would be buried alive after the 48 recorded death threats on the phone and the 600+ threat Emails made to myself and people who are related to me by your client and their team. Even if it is not proven that your punk ass client actually did the threats, he attempted to make it possible for others to do this.
    Spousal abuse does exist in Canada but not us.
    His attention was to stalk me and harass me. You and a small handful of clowns who hide in the dark of the internet run around causing trouble. everyone knows helvetti as a total shadow of his identity online.
    With that publically available information why surprised you all seem to abandon the idea that obviously means that Justin & Me happen to be possibly related. Take a look at when that e-mail was registered. 12yrs old A-hole. Do the math? You say that 12yrs ago I planned to come to digitalpoint to try to fool some Dude and his friends. The jury would think you should take your bad accent to the hills.

Speaking about nothing wrong with posting public information. What's your address, phone number, mother's number, name, etc.
    Huh. Come on, you said there's nothing wrong with it. Can you handle it yourself. Come on, come on.

No, you are not going to do it, even though you act like it is all ok, if the tables are turned you wouldn't like your mother getting threats of violence in the middle of the night by some damn 3rd world country punk.

That'll shut you up.

Laceygirl, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  14. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Justin Giroux just PM'ed offering to sell me cocaine and admitted to assassinating Kennedy :eek:

Accusations made without evidence can be dismissed without argument.

Helvetii, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  15. denniss

Best Answers:
    As I tried to explain, no one here attacked Justin for potentially being gay or transexual. He was attacked for the fact that he was pretending to be an existing girl that he did not happen to be.

Therefore the entire "case" would be thrown out by a judge at pretrial, due to lack of motive and proof. Both in the UK and here in Canada.

And I guess what I am saying, is that you probably would not care whether the criminal (Justin) happens to be transgendered if he stole YOUR personal information and used it some place popular online, let's say on DP.... You'd still report him all the same, and you'd want others to know he's using a fake identity, wouldn't you? Or would you let it slide cuz he's a transexual?

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
    denniss, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  16. denniss

Best Answers:
    My client has never encouraged anyone to make death threats to you, Justin. Any information that was posted was in fact provided in order to prove fake identity use (without it, it was impossible to establish it). All of that information was legally obtained. It was and still is available via multiple public online sources.You've made this information available. And if you have any proof that will show Helvetii being the one making these death threats, please do post it.

As far as I remember you claimed to be a Canadian.

Please spare me the incoherent sob stories, Justin. I'm already running for the hills.

P.S. If you are Lacey, who is like some sorta married to Justin girl, why did you PM me with: "Next time if you got something to say to me come down to my city instead of waiting until I'm banned, tough guy" just yesterday? I'm like dying to hear the answer. Did you wanna beat me up or something, LaceyBoy? Or were you calling me over for coffee? Cuz it really wasn't too clear to me what your intentions were.

Ok,let's try to look at it from a different angle. I did not hear from you in the last 3 months and I've honestly enjoyed my life NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU. The first day you cget unbanned you hit me with an enticing offer to visit your hometown via PM. Though I've never called or e-mailed you. EVER.

Do you see what the problem with YOU is?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
    denniss, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hell yeah, DigitalPoint accounts can not be sold or transferred. So either you're Justin or your account needs a permanent ban. Given the appalling English I'm guessing you are still Justin but WTF are they teaching in Canadian schools? Glad my kids aren't being educated there.

BTW love the transgender debate. That, I get. I just want to know how he's shaved years off his age!!! Every woman's dream :)

sarahk, Mar 25, 2011 IP
    robjones likes this.
  18. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

A couple of years back some idiot posted some identification, names, locations, etc of people who I know who are not a member at Digitalpoint. I had asked before to have to posts removed but way back I was declined.
    Now its been over two years.

forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&p=15455310#post15455310
    Code (markup):
    forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&p=15459565#post15459565
    Code (markup):
    The peoples' names mentioned in these posts are not DP members and should not be listed with a good plan for DP members to go after them.

Please?

Laceygirl, Sep 27, 2012 IP
  19. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever silly adolescence it is you wrestle with was long gone. Now, its on first page of google again. Please learn when to shut up.

I actually had to make sure i was not getting baited when I responded to this.

Meaning, I don't want to somehow help you be destructive to yourself.

Having sussed it out, you are still simply crazy as my days are long.

Welcome back to the front page of crazy(see google dumbass).

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 28, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  20. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Who the hell are you?
    Oh, some random guy talking random stuff. If you have no authority to do anything keep your two cents before I have the urge to lodge it at your prostate.

I'm not good with orders, douche.

Laceygirl, Sep 29, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.