1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it possible to make payment from Unconfirmed Credit Card by paypal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by sushilfame, Mar 15, 2011.

I am from india .i have a Verified Paypal Account which was actually verified by my bank account . yesterday i successfully added my new visa credit card in my paypal account but credit card is still unconfirmed in paypal since its a new card and i am not able to see my credit card statement from my bank site so i can confirm it .Just asked my bank to connect CC to my bank account so i can see my daily CC statement but it would take some days . My question is-

is it possible to make a paypal payment with unconfirmed Credit card ? because i tried to order a service here on DP by paypal but not able to do so .following message is coming

You cannot complete this action on the card you have selected. Please select another card.

thanks ..

sushilfame, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Why don't you call your credit card customer service and ask them for transaction detail including pp verification code.

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  3. dhoomagain

dhoomagain Member

Best Answers:
    No, you cannot make the payment unless you verify the card by entering the 4 digit expuse number,

It will be a better option for you, to call the customer care of the credit card, and ask them the 4 digit code which is generated on the statement, they can check it out and tell you the code immediately. And you can then make the payment.

dhoomagain, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  4. sushilfame

sushilfame Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just called customer service but executive told that there is no transition by paypal . i think i should wait for a few days more .

5. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    which bank credit card you are using?

karthimx, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  6. sushilfame

sushilfame Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its a visa card provided by axis bank

7. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you can try to check the statement from your online banking. It will take 2 days to show after transaction.

karthimx, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  8. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    No you can't pay with Unconfirmed credit card:

PayPal deposits a tiny balance in your bank account for verification purpose and you just need to check your bank statement to find the verification code

If you can't do it yourself then call customer service and ask them the verification code and yes, it may take up to 2-3 days to receive verification code from PayPal

This is how the verification was completed in my case... hope this helps

SSC, Mar 15, 2011 IP
  9. Chrystz

Chrystz Peon

Best Answers:
    Not resurrecting the thread.. just updating :)
    It will actually charge $1.98 on your credit card which will be reimbursed into your account in 2-4 days after verification
    (as of Feb/12)

Chrystz, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  10. ioppp

ioppp Peon

Best Answers:
    guys my paypal ac also verified through bank ac since 1 yr ago. but i hv to add fund by credit card on my ac due to negative balance ,is it possible for me instantly adding cc n make 30$ negative bal ,or i hv to be wait for credit card verfication as well bank type?? pls clr it

ioppp, Feb 28, 2012 IP