1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback DP cheats ?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by keym4k3r, Mar 5, 2011.

I suggest to moderate some of the thread titles like Google is Fraud ? CJ is scam ! Hostgator cheats !
    All these posts are written without any proof by the people, who do not know how to use computer, let alone internet.
    You may say freedom of speach, but this is extremely childish and lowers the reputation of DP to the undisputable level.
    Oh, one more title 'F*** you Google' - no comment.

keym4k3r, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  2. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can't even understand what your trying to say, do you have a friend who speaks English better than you who may be able to help people understand what point your trying to get across?

Stingerftw, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  3. DocuMaker

DocuMaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't have any problem understanding what keym4k3r said. Everyone with something valuable to say doesn't need to write perfect English. I also happen to agree with keym4k3r, and would add a request for DP to do something about the parrot posts.

Example:

OP: "I need help"
    Parrot 1: "Yes, help is good."
    Parrot 2: "Help helps everyone."
    Parrot 3: "I like help."
    Parrot 4: "I need help too."
    Parrot 5: "What is help?"

DocuMaker, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  4. keym4k3r

keym4k3r Peon

Best Answers:
    @DocuMaker
    thank you for the help
    I know the limitations of my language,
    but I am still learning.
    I have achieved the level that some people understand me, true they need a little brain effort, which I cannot expect from everybody.

@Stingerftw
    I vote for banning the people, who use in title phrases like fuck you, Someone cheats, X is scam, without any proof, because it is pure ranting, and changes DP for kids' ranting forum.
    Please, be so kind and explain to me which part you did not understand.
    I will try again...

keym4k3r, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  5. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    But that would be a little biased, is it not? Regardless the lack of evidence, IF the person accused of scamming or whatnot has actually scammed the OP, removing the thread and banning the OP would make the scammer all the more happier, right?

Maybe you could actually try and report them to the mods so that they'll have a look at it. As for the ranting part, well, welcome to the internet, lad :)

Oh and saying "fuck" isn't really against the rules only if used as an expression and not as an attack to another member/user.

Grimm, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  6. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I understand what your trying to say now, and we have brain effort to understand proper English not broken English so don't insult the native English speakers mate.

As for your suggestion, it's actually not a good one, none of it is against the rules and topics often get deleted or closed anyway. So stop your whinging.

Stingerftw, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  7. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is a point but there must be some solution to these retarded threads like " Is clickbank a scam " " Is adsense a scam ". Not only this 1 liner threads are on the peak now, like " Can i earn money with ebay" " How much can i earn through CPA " " What is affiliate marketing " " What is email marketing ". I must say that this forum is not as good as it was some time ago. :(

laxman363, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  8. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    The type of threads you mentioned are different from the ones of those who moan about how they got scammed by someone, but still, I do agree that those type of threads such as "Is AdSense Scam?" should really be well moderated. Most of them are 100% duplicates and needs to be closed or removed if needed be.

Grimm, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  9. keym4k3r

keym4k3r Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not against of using strong words at all, but I am against of using strong words in thread titles, especially when they go along with brand names.

The titles seem to be catchy, but the threads deliver no clue, why a company is a scam.

Have look at new RSS feeds from DP.
    'Fuck you Google' , 'Mods please go fuck yourself', 'Google is fruad or cheats ?' ( yes, fruad ), 'CJ is scam', 'Hotfile is scam', 'Hostgator..'.
    Add some titles in the 'why I was not accepted by Adsense for four time' style
    and you will have the activity on this forum.

I do not think, I am whinning. I suggested moderating the thread titles, especially when they are about an established company.

keym4k3r, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  10. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you could help by reporting them through this icon ([​IMG]) found below on every posts and have the mods evaluate the thread in question.

Grimm, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  11. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but one can not report all the posts. there is a even a 60 sec time limit. :(

laxman363, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  12. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    You and I aren't just one person, if we had more guys who'd report posts then the mods' job would be a lot more easier, right?

Grimm, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  13. keym4k3r

keym4k3r Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you cannot use triangle sign.
    When you report the thread it is only your opinion.

This is not a problem if I like the thread title 'Fuck you Google'.

This is a question of a style and a certain level of behaviour.
    If DP mods accept this kind of level, you can hurt your fingers reporting.

People who ask 'what is an email marketing' are spammers, and this is a fact not an opinion.

To filter some innocent newbies you only need one thing.
    put the sticky post - ' The Email marketing is.. '
    make a rule 'do not ask obvious things'
    and erase any post with the question ''What is an email marketing? ' automatically, as you really don't need to report this

keym4k3r, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  14. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    You're going around in circles, lad.

You say you want something done but you won't even help the community you're trying to help? There's already a lot of stickies and most of the silly questions have already been covered in the FAQ. How more do we need just to make these noobs understand simple rules?

Grimm, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  15. >>Oxygen<<

>>Oxygen<< Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people just try to be a bit cleaver *cough*

>>Oxygen<<, Mar 7, 2011 IP