1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing Copy for Driving School Booking System

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by lukefowell89, Mar 4, 2011.

I have designed and developed a calendar/diary based booking system for driving schools with single or multiple instructors. I would like some opinions and ideas of good marketing text to promote this across digital and physical marketing material

Here are some of the features:
    • SMS & Email Lesson Notifications
    • Day, Week and Month Views (Graphical)
    • Printable Timetables (Daily, Weekly)
    • Student Database
    • Student/Instructor Messaging
    • Login/Register System
    • Other Features...

I was thinking about a press release/blog posts and submitting. Setting up Social Networking for this product where I can support customers. A Website which I will SEO.

Any good catchy marketing lines I can use in any material? Any ideas for a good name? Any other ideas?

lukefowell89, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  2. lightless

lightless Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If I were marketing such a system, I would try to address potential questions driving schools may have about the system and what it can do for them (Not technical stuff, but general matters like those addressed in the below questions) and incorporate those into the marketing copy. For example: Driving schools may ask the below questions

1] How will your system help our driving school?
    2] Will it help us make more money? (If so, how?)
    3] Will it help us find more students or do more business? (If so, how?)
    4] How will it make our instruction system more efficient? (And save time for instructors and students)

lightless, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  3. lukefowell89

lukefowell89 Peon

Best Answers:
    @lightless: Thanks! Perfect just what I was after

Heres my answers, but I am not very good at writing "gripping" copy, so was wondering if anyone could help tart it up abit?

1) It will help by allowing better communcation between student and instructor. Statstics show that 60% of driving pupils would prefer to book online. Student satisfaction! Automates alot of the processes saving time of instructor. Keeps a digital copy of all diarys and bookings incase of lost diary or diary too full. Access on the move using mobile internet technology. If there are multiple instructors, keep an eye on each others diaries. Students can see what slots are available for booking lessons without having to phone and get instructor to ask (when instructor could be on a lesson). Phoning up companies when your learning to drive can be daunting, doing it online takes the stress away.

2 & 3) The features it includes will help attract more students, they will love the ease of use and feel in the loop. Put them in control, save time for instructors so they can use their time more effectively. Another line of free communication.

4) Not only can it be used to book lessons and comminicate with students. It also allows the student to hold an account while being an active pupil. Therefore allowing them access to special driving resources, information etc.

What do you think? Can anyone help string this rabble into a decent sentence or 2?

Thanks

lukefowell89, Mar 4, 2011 IP
  4. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure they could if you paid them to.

Senobia, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  5. lukefowell89

lukefowell89 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not asking for someone to write my marketing copy for me. I am asking for suggestions about what key things to address, what I should be aiming for.

I wouldn't want anyone else to do it for me. What I am after is the kind of help that lightless gave me ^^.

So keep your smart comments to yourself.

lukefowell89, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  6. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    *laughs*

You must be new here, bless your heart. Welcome! I'm Senobia.

Senobia, Mar 7, 2011 IP
  7. searchblogger

searchblogger Peon

Best Answers:
    I would also look at contributing to driving instructor forums to get feedback on your system and perhaps buying ad space on industry websites and in instructor magazines such as adiNews.

searchblogger, Mar 9, 2011 IP
  8. lukefowell89

lukefowell89 Peon

Best Answers:
    @searchblogger : Thanks ill look into that

lukefowell89, Mar 10, 2011 IP
  9. bash1900

bash1900 Peon

Best Answers:
    i am a driving instructor and i think this is an amazing idea,can you give me more information and how does your system handle cancellations

bash1900, Feb 18, 2018 IP