1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$100/day with Adsense. Anyone can do it with little work if you are willing to invest

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by gotti3636, Feb 20, 2011.

To prove a simple point (and to make some easy extra money for myself), I decided get in to the content websites monetized by adsense business. I chose this aspect of IM because it is a really simple, fundamental marketing method that anyone can work on and succeed with. All of the websites are just simple pages with minimal content along with some adsense ads. If you were to create them yourself, it would probably take you no longer than an hour to do each one.

The point that I am trying to prove with this is that anyone can make money online without having to do any of the work (all of the actual work can be outsourced).

I did absolutely none of the required work myself, the websites were created by various workers (who also did the keyword research) and all the SEO work was done by a small SEO team. All I did was buy the domains/hosting and provide my adsense codes to the people creating the websites.

It has taken a few months of waiting for the websites to rank well but I have finally hit the $100/day mark with adsense and it continues to grow as time goes on!

[​IMG]

This money is all made on total autopilot, I have not touched any of the websites at all since they were created. I got 40 created so far and each one cost me $80 including all SEO work to get them in to a decent position in Google. By the time they have finished ranking, it should grow to around $150/day from the 40 websites.

Hopefully this inspires some of you who are feeling like it is impossible to make money online. Don't let a lack of knowledge stop you, if you don't know how to do something and don't want to spend the time to learn how to do it, pay someone else to do it for you! You don't need any experience to do what I have done here, all you need is a bit of money to start off with to pay your workers.

P.S. Please don't PM or ask me about the details of the websites (like how the keywords were picked) because I honestly have no idea! I would assume they would have used a keyword tool like Market Samurai but I am not sure. The workers that I hired did all of that work for me and I just trusted that they would do a good job so I didn't ask them for the details. I found the workers on forums just like DP :)

gotti3636, Feb 20, 2011 IP
    andoryan83 likes this.
  2. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    What is A$, AUD? If is, 1AUD is more than 1 USD, AUD USD is 100 AUD Australian Dollar = 101.098 USD US Dollar

Good work.

DoDo Me, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  3. mbah_surip

mbah_surip Peon

Best Answers:
    where i can get those people to hire ?

mbah_surip, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  4. Beatriz Cruz

Beatriz Cruz Guest

Best Answers:
    I already read this awesome success story in the warrior forum as well. Im glad to know how powerful outsourcing is, it creates an automatic income in no time. This is really how a team should work.

Beatriz Cruz, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  5. mbah_surip

mbah_surip Peon

Best Answers:
    do you know where i can get that outsource ?

mbah_surip, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  6. angeal

angeal Guest

Best Answers:
    hello gotti,

you have 40 site that cost $80 including the outsource right?

Does all of your domain is .info?

angeal, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  7. pcvmedia

pcvmedia Peon

Best Answers:
    very inspiring article - thanks for the story and keep up the good work.

pcvmedia, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  8. AdsSist.com

AdsSist.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post Gotti. It was very clever to outsource the work of designing websites, discovering profitable keywords, and handling SEO for you. You are the perfect example of someone willing to invest a small amount of cash for a long term cash flow. 40 websites is excellent. I currently own over 200 websites myself, all of which I personally designed, discovered keywords, and handled all SEO for. Very time consuming, but I enjoy the feeling of completing a website and seeing the results of my labor. A great tool for discovering profitable keywords is the Google Keywords Tool which is accessible under the opportunities tabs in Adwords. There you can play around with endless keywords/phrases, and discover how many people use the words when browsing online, as well as what advertisers are paying per click.

You might want to take some time to play with that tool, discover great new keywords/niches that are actively searched for on a daily basis, and create additional websites in accordance to the new keywords you discover. If 40 websites are generating you $100 daily, imagine how much having 80, 100, or even 200+ websites will generate. Best of luck to you.

AdsSist.com, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  9. gotti3636

gotti3636 Peon

Best Answers:
    As I said in the OP, you can find them right here on these IM forums.

They are all in a different niche. I did not choose them, my workers did.

Yes it was around $80/website in total including the domain. The domains are all .com .net .org .info (depending on what was available)

Yes, my plan in to continue growing my websites and eventually have hundreds of them :)

gotti3636, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  10. ilary

ilary Peon

Best Answers:
    What matter is not what you do in 1 day, but for how long can you make it. Over internet every business to be "serious" should last at least 3 months without fluttuations ( i hope this word exist in english)

ilary, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  11. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt that somebody can make $100 per day with no efforts.

Cleberl1, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  12. teampower

teampower Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    40 websites $100 a day you should be making more money with lil of work good luck

teampower, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  13. mrjoiny

mrjoiny Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for thread ! but 100$ with adsense on 40 website is less

mrjoiny, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  14. anusha

anusha Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's awesome Gotti! Thanks for sharing. 100 AUD per day for 40 websites is reasonable considering nothing is done on a daily basis.

anusha, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  15. yenny

yenny Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, thats for content, what did you do for backlinks if you dont mind me asking?

yenny, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  16. jimm11

jimm11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could you post a link to your best earning site?

jimm11, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  17. Mmbillionaire

Mmbillionaire Peon

Best Answers:
    Gotti, congrats on achieving this level of success. Most people on DP and other IM forums would love to be in your shoes because most are usually struggling to make $100 a month forget about $100 a day. How did you contact these people to do all the work for you and all you did was pay them? Some tips for the newbies would be helpful and I am sure a lot of them will appreciate it. Great Job and keep up the work.

Great to hear another success story. AdsSits maybe you should write a mini e-book and sell it here on DP. It will def help some newbies and a lot of people on this forum who are struggling to make $100-$500 a month extra. The book will make you some money and it will benefit many. Although your story is different since you know and have done all the technical work yourself but nonetheless it still is a great story to share which can inspire and help people while making you some more money.

Wish both of you the best and keep up the good work..

Mmbillionaire, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  18. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations - keep up the great work!

ForgottenCreature, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  19. hosthop

hosthop Peon

Best Answers:
    Good job! Keep it up and it will be to 200 before you know it.

hosthop, Feb 21, 2011 IP
  20. angeal

angeal Guest

Best Answers:
    hey gotti,

does .info has same effect as others popular TLD such as .com,.net,and .org?

Can you tell me your experience using .info domain for your micro niche adsense?

angeal, Feb 22, 2011 IP