1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to setup secure payment system in my website

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by sabahat, Feb 15, 2011.

hello...i need to setup payment system in my website that a person on subscription can pay through credit card and the payment reaches to me in secure way.plz guide me in detail ...i think u wud hav understud my question as it is comon in variuos website.thanks

sabahat, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  2. sacom

sacom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need to have a script for this you can check it out hotscripts

sacom, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  3. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can choose from 2CO, Plimus as they do offer recurring payments.

Also check FastSpring but they do not allow services to be offered though them.

Disguised, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  4. sabahat

sabahat Member

Best Answers:
    kindly tell me how do they charge..?

sabahat, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  5. Disguised

Disguised Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They accept PayPal Payments as well as Credit Card payments.

Joining Fees:

2CO has a one time fee of $49 that has to be paid when you register.

Plimus & Fast Spring on the other hand are free to join

Charges per transaction:

2CO charges 5.45% + $0.45 per transaction

Plimus has varying rates and maximum is 6% with no other fees and minimum is 4.5%

I am not sure about FastSpring though but you can always visit their website.

Reserve policy:

2CO keeps a 5% of total amount reserved for 90 days which means if your sale is $100, they will keep around $4.5 - $5 reserved for 3 months.

Plimus Doesn't have any reserve policy.

Fast Spring, I don't have any personal experience so I can't say (You might need to check their FAQs).

Withdrawals:

2CO offers weekly withdrawals which normally occurs every thursday.

Plimus's withdrawal is a bit slow and they send payments once in a month which is 15th of every month.

Fast Spring offers bi-weekly withdrawals (On 15th and 30th of each month). note: I'm not sure if they made any changes because this was like more than a year ago when I tried to use them

Hope this helps.

Disguised, Feb 23, 2011 IP
    zaggernaut likes this.
  6. windy

windy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Plimus to accept payment on my website

windy, Feb 23, 2011 IP
  7. linkstrade

linkstrade Active Member

Best Answers:
    u can use paypal buttons for secure payment methods.

linkstrade, Feb 24, 2011 IP
  8. Zachary Ebrams

Zachary Ebrams Peon

Best Answers:
    You might want to get set up with a gateway like USAePay. Find a reseller (you can check out organizedpayments.com) and they have forms you put on your website that are customizable and you can make it so its a recurring payment form with just a little code editing. USAePay is very flexible and easy to use. usaepay.com

Zachary Ebrams, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  9. web-hosting

web-hosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Request you, read through this link to have understanding on concepts of merchant accounts and payment gateway processors http://www.ourshop.com/resources/internet-merchant-accounts.html

If you implement e-commerce shopping cart on your website it will be easy for you to integrate 3rd party processors such as 2CO or PayPal. If you are going to implement your own payment processors for processing credit card you would need to get merchant account and implement all security mechanism on your website and on hosting server. You may need a dedicated hosting for secure transaction processing. Easier and safer to start with is, use 3rd party processors such as 2CO and PayPal / Moneybookers. All commercial and opensource ecommmerce apps support shopping cart and integration with theses Processors if you do not need a ecommerce app at least you must go for some commercial billing solution for receiving payment. Also to make it much more simple you may also directly integrate PayPal checkout on your website (refer inside paypal for this process).

web-hosting, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  10. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you heard of SSL, which it able to help you secure for the payment transaction on your website. Most of the customer would like to check for https rather than http before making payment. They would like to ensure that they do not take themselves in to risk.

JerrickYeoh, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  11. sabahat

sabahat Member

Best Answers:
    bro help me further
    ...i have a website i need to setup payment system in my website that a person who wants to be a subscriber of my newsletter can pay via various option i.e credit card/ debit card / bank account etc. and after payment the money reaches to me . i am novice in webdevelopment kindly tell me which payment gateway would suit me (of course 3rd party ) and how can i integrate that payment gateway to my website kindly help me assuming i really i have not much knowledge.(step by step).
    it would be a great help for me.
    noni_u(at)yahoo.com my mail address.

thanks

sabahat, Mar 2, 2011 IP
  12. Jeneric

Jeneric Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have programmin' skills use ready-made script, there are a lot of available open source script.

Jeneric, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  13. gobinathdpi

gobinathdpi Member

Best Answers:
    2co, Plimus, Fastspring are easy to integrated and prepare a shopping cart, others need some skill

gobinathdpi, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  14. designer23

designer23 Peon

Best Answers:
    if you are using a registration for users for buying...then SSL (server security Layer) is a good choice and comodo systems offer it for the lowest cost in the market...but if you use payment buttons for alertpay (business accounts)...ssl / no ssl dont matter coz payment takes place with alertpay site and user only ;)...u have to put their button code on your website

designer23, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  15. crazyjames360

crazyjames360 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payapal is good and easy you can go to paypal website and see tutorials

crazyjames360, Mar 5, 2011 IP
  16. Natalia Solovyeva

Natalia Solovyeva Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

PayPro is a good option and easy to set up with. It is an eCommerce solution that supports different billing models including recurring payments. I hope this link helps you to get more information.

Cheers,
    Natalia

Natalia Solovyeva, Mar 17, 2011 IP