1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WHitehat Linkbuilding

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by lucccy, Feb 14, 2011.

Hey Guys,
    I have never purchased backlinks / linkbuilding services for whitehat seo.

I need to get a clue what i should pay for it and what specifications such a service should have, simply tell me anything important on this topic.

best regards,
    lucccy

lucccy, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    buying links isnt always bad.

we even pay google to place our ad links on their website.

relevancy is key getting links.

webcosmo, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  3. bigznet

bigznet Member

Best Answers:
    Purchasing links is not a "white hat" technique. It's pretty clear in the Google terms and conditions (and other SE's T&Cs) that purchasing links is not acceptable. The question is, can they figure out which links are purchased -- and wich one's are not?

If you're referring to paying someone to build backlinks for you (and not purchasing the links themselves), then that's a totally different story. But you need to have a complete understanding of how the links are being obtained. Someone might say they only use "whitehat" techniques, but that doesn't mean anything if you don't know what techniques they're using.

When paying for link building sevices, you often get what you pay for. Someone might say they can provide 500 links for $500, but what does that mean? They're probably very low-quality links and will provide almost no value to your website at all. Personally, I pay someone to peform my link building work in-house ($15 / hr). This way, I have full control over how links are being obtained and am able update or change strategies when necessary.

bigznet, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  4. thillman

thillman Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with bigznet. You need to either get your links as naturally looking as you can or pay someone that you trust to do the same. I would try to find someone that gets many good references.

thillman, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  5. ca4nul

ca4nul Active Member

Best Answers:
    try to get links from websites that are related to topic of your website. if you want to purchase link make sure website is not a link farm.

the basic key is be careful

ca4nul, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  6. HighRollerT

HighRollerT Guest

Best Answers:
    when you pay for links you take a huge risk. the last thing you want are links on spam sites

HighRollerT, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  7. seo.vijay

seo.vijay Member

Best Answers:
    go for manual link building, paying for link building is not a really gud idea i think. Appoint someone to do this for u who will do ur work in front of you..

seo.vijay, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  8. DIGITALCHAMELEON

DIGITALCHAMELEON Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want white hat SEO then practice organic SEO it is better than paid.

DIGITALCHAMELEON, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  9. myseopandit

myseopandit Peon

Best Answers:
    Buying the links is not whitehat technique. Whitehat technique follows strategies in linkbuilding. they are article submission, directory submission, social video submission, social profile creation, social bookmark submissions, forum replying, blog comments. Following these strategies are the manual linkbuilding.

myseopandit, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  10. rwsseo

rwsseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Build links that relevant to your theme. Link buying and traffic buying are not whitehat technique.

rwsseo, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  11. outwest77

outwest77 Peon

Best Answers:
    Far as I have always heard paid backlinks are pretty much oversold to newbies, and most quickly disappear from the serps because of the way they were generated, ie either blackhat, or unconventional not adviseable methods

outwest77, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  12. Fadi4u

Fadi4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well Buying Links for Link Building is Not White Hat Technique.. Organic Seo is one of the Most Important factor in White Hat Seo.. In Organic Seo you have to build link naturally rather then using any tool that is used for Spamming..

Fadi4u, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  13. xpirtdesign

xpirtdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Hire someone in-house to build backlinks at an hourly rate. Its controllable and financially efficient.

xpirtdesign, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  14. MelbourneGraphicDesign

MelbourneGraphicDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Go with the advices here, never pay for backlinks, especially if they come from link farms. Google frown on this. However, you can pay someone to build up backlinks for you through social networking, social bookmarking, blog commenting and forum posting. But, you also have to make sure that he or she go by your rules when it comes to this. Ensure that they also don't put forward spammy posts, because then, your link building efforts will be for nothing. A lot of people hate spam and you might end up getting banned from sites. Posts that are considered not spammy are those that offer credible, authoritative and relevant information.

MelbourneGraphicDesign, Feb 15, 2011 IP
  15. iphonesupport

iphonesupport Peon

Best Answers:
    white hat seo is all about natural link building techniques like forum posting, article submission, social bookmarking, directory submission, blog commenting etc. buying links is not a white hat technique

iphonesupport, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  16. adlia

adlia Peon

Best Answers:
    a LOT of backlinks services dont deliver. if u r serious marketer i suggest rankpay.com but its pricey

adlia, Feb 16, 2011 IP
  17. khulet22

khulet22 Member

Best Answers:
    White hat Refers to the Organic process of building links example of these is social bookmarking so why pay? you can do it by yourself.

khulet22, Mar 20, 2011 IP