1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with my Facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Tim Hetherington, Feb 12, 2011.

3 days ago the request section on the left hand side of my page just disappeared, I don't think I did anything and cannot seems to find any where to adjust it so has anybody have a suggestion as to what I may do the try and get it back, I have sent a report to Facebook but they have not replied.

Tim Hetherington, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by request section... if you are talking about the suggest friend's section, then sorry to say my friend, Facbook itself has disabled this feature from every fan page, since last week.

China_girl, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  3. Tim Hetherington

Tim Hetherington Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry if I did not make myself clear, the section I am asking about is the one 'Requests' where you find any gifts that have been sent to you.

Tim Hetherington, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  4. Austin101

Austin101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is that true

Austin101, Feb 14, 2011 IP
  5. Tim Hetherington

Tim Hetherington Peon

Best Answers:
    if by 'is that true' you mean that I have lost the ability to use the requests tab on my facebook page then Yes it is, I am looking for suggestion on how to reteive it if it can be done, FB has ignored my request for information and I cannot see how to get it back

Tim Hetherington, Feb 14, 2011 IP