1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

make $500 a month with this simple, easy tricks

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by riching, Feb 4, 2011.

• Finding the right niche from amazon products. high end product, over $100. for example I took "canon slr camera".
    • make a video slide that have the tittle like " top 10 canon slr camera". it contains camera pictures and its description. you can make the video by software like windows movie maker, or you can go to onetruemedia. com. or you can outsorce your video creating for $5 on fiverr.
    • upload your video on youtube and put your amazon affiliate link on the video description.
    • dont forget to put the annotations note say that you put links of each camera on the description video.

The Idea is to targetting people who really looking for some specific information, someone who looking to spend money (most of youtube users just looking video for fun).

maybe this little tips can inspired you to create another tricks. or just add some more twist on it.

riching, Feb 4, 2011 IP
    andrej likes this.
  2. masazies

masazies Active Member

Best Answers:
    not realy new but look promising.have you try this method and get 500$ a month basis? or is this method assumption only?

masazies, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  3. powerstrike

powerstrike Active Member

Best Answers:
    this looks like it can work i'll get it a try

powerstrike, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  4. powerstrike

powerstrike Active Member

Best Answers:
    This method can work and make even more money online with amazon

powerstrike, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  5. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Though the tricks is old but it's pretty useful and effective. But I'm in a doubt that does it'll really can bring 500$/m?
    But the overall idea is brilliant to earn a good income in monthly basis. We can promote latest update of the products and most of the people searching for new updates on internet. So traffic will automatically drive to the site.
    Anyways thanks for sharing.

wiseman.wiseman05, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  6. CaLLMeDaDDy

CaLLMeDaDDy Peon

Best Answers:
    This looks like a good method. It will need a lot of time putting in by getting the products and creating videos about each product with the description.

CaLLMeDaDDy, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  7. andrej

andrej Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the tip, I'm trying something similar (marketing my site on YouTube), but no success yet.

andrej, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  8. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    $500usd can be achievable if the single product sold over $1000..4% already $40usd persale. so you need to target 13 sales a months.

anakrantau, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  9. shelby67

shelby67 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm new in amazon, good tips for newbie like me. I'll try it

thanks

shelby67, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  10. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think a video plus product description (1000 words) plus backlinks to inner page works better.

tamaras, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  11. abebudi

abebudi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great idea man, I'll make some videos and upload them to many video webs. thanks for the info :)

abebudi, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  12. RedStarMarketing

RedStarMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    The problem with this is that if you go and design a website around a certain product or product line, once a newer model or newer product line comes out, then what do you do? You're going to lose your traffic. On this type of idea you need to create a website like thats generic to cameras then list your newest products on there, do reviews, and stay on TOP of the new stuff that comes out. That way, if you stay on top of the new gear, you can get good rankings for those keywords (like camera models and numbers) and almost guarantee traffic for it because its not going to be an over saturated keyword. If you're quicker than everyone else on the gadgets and create a good review site, make sure your using those keywords in the right places, you'll get your traffic ;)

RedStarMarketing, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  13. abebudi

abebudi Active Member

Best Answers:
    the other problem I found is, where to find the newest gadget models information? :)

abebudi, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  14. RedStarMarketing

RedStarMarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of people read on magazines on this stuff, stay up to date on the manufactures websites, etc. It's going to be impossible to get insider info, but you can still find out what's under development by most companies as far as cameras and things like that. No one is going to hand you this stuff, but if you look hard enough, and subscribe to these guys, maybe like Canon, they'll send you news on what's happening. Most companies are doing this now to grab the interest of the consumer. They'll likely let you know what's coming and when it's due out. Then you just need to be some of the first to do a review on it or just simply list it for sale and write about the features. I'll tell you one thing I've learned about internet marketing. If you just DO IT, you will succeed.

Good luck:D

RedStarMarketing, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  15. moneynetbus

moneynetbus Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes video marketing is a great way to promote, but I have found that having just one video is not going to do the trick, spend a couple of days created about 50 videos, each with a different title. Yes it does take a lot more work but if you have say 5 people purchase from 1 video you could have 250 people purchase from 50 videos.

The trick with affiliate marketing is to not have all your eggs in one basket, don't just focus on video marketing, do this plus have a site, plus have a facebook fan page, the more places you have your links the more sales you will make.

For anyone looking at how to find the newest gadget to promote, check out my sig, the WP Shop Plugin you can easy create a amazon store, plus you can make it automatically update the store for you everyday.

moneynetbus, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  16. abebudi

abebudi Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah got it. thanks. magazine subscription maybe will help much better, but i think the magazine writters also find their news on some websites.

abebudi, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  17. projectd2006

projectd2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems to be a viable method, but definitely needs some work to be done. The better your work, the better chance it has to secure potential referrals.

projectd2006, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  18. charlie07

charlie07 Banned

Best Answers:
    Seems like a cool technique for newbies . I appreciate the effort man .

charlie07, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  19. zeekstern

zeekstern Active Member

Best Answers:
    While it may sound good, I think it goes against Amazon's TOS.

"Qualifying Purchases exclude, and we will not pay advertising fees on any of, the following:
    any Product purchased by a customer who is referred to the Amazon Site through any of the following:

* a Prohibited Paid Search Placement; or
    * a link to the Amazon Site, including a Redirecting Link, that is generated or displayed on a Search Engine in response to a general Internet search query or keyword (i.e., in natural, free, organic, or unpaid search results), whether those links appear through your submission of data to that site or otherwise.""

Zeek

zeekstern, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  20. moneynetbus

moneynetbus Peon

Best Answers:
    yep, definitely the best wordpress plug-in if you want to create customised amazon shops in minutes.

moneynetbus, Feb 13, 2011 IP