1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Autoblogs With Premium Designs - Multiple Features - Domain Name Included - ONLY $10

Discussion in 'Sites' started by freeautoblogs, Feb 4, 2011.

Start Making Money Online By Creating Your Own Automatically Updating & Cash Pulling Blogs

Setup Once - Earn For Life! It's Easy Once You Get These Autoblogs With Premium Designs

Get the traffic you would NEVER get WITHOUT these premium autoblogs

Get the subscribers you would NEVER get WITHOUT these premium autoblogging

Get SALES you would NEVER get WITHOUT these premium autoblogs

Turn to LIFE your already abandoned sites & blogs!

Finally start to ENJOY making money online!

Fellow DP Members,

I assume you already know what autoblogs are. There is also no doubt that you already know that with autoblogs, no further effort to get content is required from you once they are set up. This reason, among many others, is why autoblogs are still the best options for making money online.

This service is about building autoblogs in hundreds of niches in order to make money online on autopilot. I have provided links to samples of the type of autoblogs I will build and install for you. The good thing is that every autoblog purchased comes with a .com, .org or .net domain name

Here is a summary of what is involved:

Step 1 - After payment, tell me your desired niche(s)

Step 2 - I will do keyword research on the niche to get good domain names that can be registered for the autoblog. If a .com keyword is not available, .org or .net will be considred.

Step 3 - I do a research for the content sources for the niche you are interested in. The top choice is RSS feeds and videos. Other sources to be considered for pulling content to the autoblog would be article directories and news websites

Step 4 - I will choose a theme and design that would, to a large extent reflect the niche.

Step 5 - The autoblog would be installed, including all necessary security plugins.

Step 6 - A unique Scrapebox comment would be written for the niche and delivered to you with the autoblog. The comment would be in spintax form and at least 100 words in length.

SEO FEATURES

- Autopost for Amazon
    - Autopost from Yahoo Answers
    - Keyword-targeted video posting are automatically inserted
    - Austopost from RSS
    - Twitter Autoposting - The blog postings are automatically twittered, thereby driving traffic to the blog.
    - Austopost from Flickr
    - Autopost from article directories like EzineArticles, ArticlesBase and ArticleDashboard
    - The blog content has an automatically improved SEO with keywords in title of all posts, keywords meta tags, description meta tags, image alts in order to minimize duplicate content issues
    - We insert Hexacode in posts, making all posts look as unique content to the search engines
    - The autoblog has an option for you to use synonyms for imported posts before they are posted on the site
    - The autoblog can translate imported content through 4 different language levels before they are finally posted as English content. This is to also improve unique content status.

MONETIZATION FEATURES

- Keyword-targeted clickbank ads are automatically inserted in content
    - Multiple keyword-targeted contextual ads can be inserted in posts.
    - Keyword-targeted Amazon ads are automatically displayed below contents (your Amazon ID embedded)
    - The blog automatically displays latest twitter posting, which is a good traffic generating tool
    - Multiple Twitter Accounts - You can enter multiple Twitter accounts, in order to allow the installed plugin to spread out the tweets to avoid spamming.
    - Retrieve Thumbnails - Automatically retrieves and creates thumbnails for each post.
    - Related Articles - Display automatically Related Articles below posting.
    - Popular Articles - Display automatically Popular Listing.
    - Targeted Videos - Displays and plays videos on the blog. This reduces traffic leakage to video sites.
    - Affiliate Link Cloaking - Automatically cloaks your Clickbank, Amazon, affiliate and other links using shortened URLs. You can choose either bit.ly or tinyurl
    - Automatically creates thumbnails for each generated posting and automatically inserts pictures with links to the postings on the sidebar

THEME DESIGN

The blogs come with premium WordPress themes which are attractive and would always make visitors coming back to your site. The theme are customized with good header and other designs for the niche markets you want to target.

SAMPLES

- FOREX NICHE - Forex Tips

- REAL ESTATE NICHE - Real Estate Blog

- GOLF NICHE - Golf Tips

- STOP SMOKING NICHE - Stop Smoking

- TEETH WHITENING NICHE - Teeth Whitening

- CREDIT CARD NICHE - Credit Card

SOME PROFITABLE NICHES FOR OUR AUTOBLOGS

- Acne
    - Anxiety
    - Asthma
    - Baby care
    - Basketball
    - Bodybuilding
    - Cat training
    - Christmas
    - CPA
    - Dating
    - Credit cards
    - Debt consolidation
    - Dog training
    - Easter
    - Fishing
    - Forex
    - Golf
    - Internet business
    - Guitar learning
    - Spanish learning
    - Martial arts
    - Offline business guide
    - Family Party
    - PPC
    - Real estate
    - Recycling
    - Reverse phone
    - SEO
    - Stop smoking
    - Survey
    - Tattoo
    - Teeth whitening
    - Web traffic
    - Travel guide
    - Trees and gardening
    - TV
    - Twitter
    - Video games
    - Web hosting
    - Wedding
    - Weight loss
    - Wind and solar
    - Yoga

What’s Included In Each Autoblog Purchased?

- Keyword-rich domain name. The domain name is usually .com, .org or .net

- Premium theme

- Free site installation

- After-sales Support

SECURITY

One of the greatest concerns for operating WordPress blogs is the issue of security. Therefore we have taken steps to ensure that the autoblogs we install for you are secure. That means the chances of hacking is greatly reduced or even eliminated. We install necessary security plugins, files and also tweak the themes the achieve this complete security of the autoblogs we sell.

REQUIREMENTS

- Your web hosting must support cron job. Web hosting accounts from hostgator or bluhost is recommended.
    - Clickbank ID
    - Amazon ID
    - Amazon API keys (Access Key and Secret Key)
    - Ebay Affiliate ID (if any)
    - Google Adsense

PRICE

The regular price through ScrapeBoss.com is $40 per autoblog. For DP members, here is the deal:

WITH DOMAIN NAME
    Package 1
    1-5 autoblogs =$30 each

[​IMG]

Package 2
    6 autoblogs and above = $20 each

[​IMG]

WITHOUT DOMAIN NAME (if you already have your own domain names)

Package 3
    1-5 autoblogs =$20 each

[​IMG]

Package 4
    6 autoblogs and above = $10 each

[​IMG]

All you need to do is click the Add To Cart button to get started. In completing your order, you would need to insert the niches you are interested in. This whole process takes less than 5 minutes and you can get started straight away. It doesn't matter if it's 3am in the morning.

After completing the order, we will get in touch with you to get temporary web hosting login details so as to install the autoblog(s) and you would have the autoblogs(s) delivered under 24 hours.

NOTE:

The key to success with autoblogging is that you must pick tiny niches and that you create MANY of blogs because each one is only going to generate a very small amount of dollars a day. Yet if you can create many blogs that make a few dollars a day, the point is that it all adds up to a pretty decent amount of money per day.

Contact details

Gmail : femit329123[@]gmail[.]com (Mail me here)
    Yahoo : femit329123

Thank you!! Have a nice day!!

freeautoblogs, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  2. asantha

asantha Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    your example sites are good... and will it have a custom logo as well?

asantha, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  3. freeautoblogs

freeautoblogs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes. It will still have a custom logo to reflect what your site is all about.

4. asantha

asantha Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I will order 6 blogs... BUT i will pay for 1 blog first and wait .. is that ok? (i will pay $10) ... and also do you have any reviews (previous threads)

asantha, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  5. AlexL

AlexL Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    did you sell the real estate example?
    also what about asantha question.

AlexL, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  6. freeautoblogs

freeautoblogs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your comment. One thing I would like to point out is that if you pay for 1 blog first, it means you are ordering 1 blog. I don't have any reviews or previous threads here. However, you can take a look at the samples I included if you are in doubt.

7. freeautoblogs

freeautoblogs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sell the real estate example as well. I have answered asantha's questions.

8. welnick

welnick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If I were to get the package where you supply the domain name what register do you use? Godaddy?

Also, will you tell me what domain name you are going to choose before you choose it to make sure I like it? Or should I just buy the domain myself to make sure I like it? I just want to make sure that it will have good SEO but also have a good domain name.

welnick, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  9. freeautoblogs

freeautoblogs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your questions.

1. The registrar I use is namecheap.com

2. If you can do keyword research for domain names, you can go ahead and do that and register them. This will make sure you like them before using for the blogs.

I do keyword research and register domain names for those who are not able to discover good keywords for domain names.

10. asantha

asantha Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Money sent for a blog.. hope i will get the product after 24 hours... I will order more soon..

asantha, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  11. freeautoblogs

freeautoblogs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Of course you will get it in less than 24 hours. Please, send a PM to me on the niche you are interested in.

12. vfleming

vfleming Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Ok, I'm new at this. How does the domain work? You would get it then transfer to me? Also, I go through godaddy. Could I give you access to new site folder and create DB for you or do you need access to whole hosting account?

vfleming, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  13. freeautoblogs

freeautoblogs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your comment.

1. The domain name would be transfered to you. Just create a free account at namecheap.com for easy transfer
    2. To make things smoother, just create a temporary cpanel and ftp account for me to do the job. You would need to change the login info after I finish so that you would be the only person with access to your hosting account. The cpanel is needed to install the new database for the autoblog. The ftp is needed to install blog files, security files and customize the config file.

Please, let me know if you have more questions.

14. vfleming

vfleming Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Ok, I would not want to have domains on another site, I would want to keep them all at godaddy. Maybe you just give me the domain suggestion and I would just purchase it myself if you can't transfer to godaddy. Ok, I will keep this post and get with you in the next week. I'll give it a try.

vfleming, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  15. freeautoblogs

freeautoblogs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When you are ready, tell me the niche you are interested in and I will do the research for the domain name for you. Then you can register it anywhere you like.

freeautoblogs, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  16. AlexL

AlexL Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    was purchased one blog, i get amazing and excellent quality support.

AlexL, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  17. asantha

asantha Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    good to know- I knw his support is great.. reply all my msg so quickly... will let every one knw after he build my site...

asantha, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  18. freeautoblogs

freeautoblogs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @asantha, I have sent you a message. Please, check.

freeautoblogs, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  19. asantha

asantha Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Got my newly created Auto Blog within 6 hours. with custom logo etc.. Great service. and fast service + AAA communication.. and its cheap as well.. thanks freeautoblogs....

my site is hostingStarter.com if any one wants to see any sample work...

asantha, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  20. freeautoblogs

freeautoblogs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @AlexL, thanks for the comment. I am happy you are happy with the job. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you need help or more premium autoblogs.

freeautoblogs, Feb 6, 2011 IP