1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your expirience with e-marketing companies

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Alnitech, Feb 2, 2011.

Hi all!

The main question is - could i trust them or it is better to do everything by your self ?

Alnitech, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  2. Zachmo

Zachmo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's always better doing everything by myself but there are unavoidable instances that I will be needing help from other experts and from there comes trust.

Zachmo, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  3. Alnitech

Alnitech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Could you please name some instances for example ?

Alnitech, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  4. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have a specific task which needs doing and you can verify the work has actually been done? In that case, outsourcing might be a good option. However, if you're getting someone to do generic e-marketing, be very careful.

Steve Marino, Feb 2, 2011 IP
  5. jrrich

jrrich Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's what I do ...

I identify what I need to have done - typically things that I don't know how to do or simply don't WANT to do.

I then go to fiverr.com and see if there's someone available (and competent) to do the work.

I hire 'em. Job done!

Seems to work pretty well.

Best,
    --JR

jrrich, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  6. AliImran786

AliImran786 Peon

Best Answers:
    Since I've been working for e-marketing companies for a while now, I think the biggest problem I face is that the clients come on with unreasonable expectations - and even after we educate them they expect something totally out of their budget range. Furthermore, just like any other marketing strategy, they should be aware that not everything will work all the time. Some very big campaigns for multi-million dollar companies have flopped in the past and internet marketing is no expectation to this. Just like any other strategy - this is also an investment.

Of course if you thoroughly research companies, read their case studies and how they have managed to help past clients, there is always a better chance for an experienced company to get you the results you need.

AliImran786, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  7. jessicaloreen

jessicaloreen Member

Best Answers:
    nice post so for case studies do we have to get any permission.

jessicaloreen, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  8. AliImran786

AliImran786 Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of well established companies usually post case studies on their own websites in order to build that reputation for themselves.

For example:

• techwyse.com/case-studies.php
    • webpagefx.com/web-case-study.html

PS - I do not work for either of the above companies.

AliImran786, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  9. Alnitech

Alnitech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When you look on e-marketing first, everything seems to be fairly simple - write content, make posts, place adv, get backlinks. But father you go, more problems you see. So from that point I know specific tasks, but I am not sure what result will i have. In case of generic marketing they say - you will have NNNN visitors per day, just pay us! looks like less problems, but less experience also... :confused:

Alnitech, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  10. Alnitech

Alnitech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow! Thank you! I found how to solve one problem - professional voice for "call me back" service on our site. minus one problem for just 5$ AMAZING! Thanks a lot for link.

Alnitech, Feb 3, 2011 IP
  11. Alnitech

Alnitech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually not unreasonable expectation. As for me, I really don't know the answer on question "How much customers will i have from your traffic?" and looks like nobody knows. So i could only suggest. And that's the point from where expectations come.

Alnitech, Feb 3, 2011 IP