1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't foreign webmasters get it in there head?

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by xharrisonx, Oct 11, 2006.

1. xharrisonx

xharrisonx Peon

Best Answers:
    Your right PGZ, i agree with you, do you think the mods/admins should put a stop to the 18trillion posts asking when ypn is coming to there country?

harrison

p.s. i signed up for maxbounty thru your referral link :)

xharrisonx, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  2. PGZ

PGZ Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally think there should be a sticky at the top of this section of the forums that had this in the Title. If anything it would save Shawn alot of wasted BW.

Thanks for the sign-up also.

PGZ

PGZ, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  3. almir

almir Peon

Best Answers:

Thats all correct and I have no complains about anyones business strategy, its they firm and they can limit it on one New York's street if they want to.

Thing that hurted my eyes in this thread was this :

Can't foreign webmasters

Come on, DP is not some coffe shop in 5th Avenue, to name thousands of its members as "foreign webmasters"

almir, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  4. xharrisonx

xharrisonx Peon

Best Answers:
    as i said, according to YPN you are a foreign webmaster...

xharrisonx, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  5. PGZ

PGZ Peon

Best Answers:
    DP is also another American owned site. What do you suggest we as American Webmasters call other Webmasters that are not American.

There is more of an issue than just this. You see Americans complaining and asking why they cant get in also. They just have the choice to apply and be denied. Where as you being from a FOREIGN Country dont have that opportunity.

It all boils down to the same question being asked over and over. Regardless if you dont like the guys choice of words that in itself isnt the point being made.

A Sticky needs to be made to address this question before its asked over and over.

PGZ

PGZ, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  6. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let me tell some history to this "USA the best and if not was the USA the Internet wasn't invented" let me remember that USA is a 200 years old country and without the migration of Europeans and the discovery of Europeans and in any "big company in america" the brains are from other countrys
    Exemple : Microsoft Indians and Romanian are the highest in number there afther americans so .... it's not about politics i don't care about politics but again when a moron gives red rep with that kind of messege i thing it got some very big issues with this world

w3bmaster, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  7. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Point is not America.
    Calling us foreigners suggests that we ('the rest of the world') are just visitors here, and not a real part of the DP community.

Kerosene, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  8. xharrisonx

xharrisonx Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sorry that we do not see eye to eye on this matter. I am not calling ALL international webmasters foreigners but in my book and the majority of dp you are considers a foreigner to us americans.

I think the "Non united states" webmasters are not understanding that i have NOTHING against them and all i think is that they should stop asking the same question over and over. This thread has NOTHING to do with me being against "foreign" webmasters.

Sorry for the confusing & Amen to all non us countries your all not foreign in my book ;)
    Harrison

xharrisonx, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  9. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Well anyone outside of the US from his view is a foreigner, the same way that you are a foreigner to me and anyone else outside of Ireland.

I dont see what the big problem is that someone is using the term foreigner, after all its a term used to describe a person from a different country.

cormac, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  10. sd2001

sd2001 Peon

Best Answers:
    How dare you bring rationality into this thread?!?! :mad:

sd2001, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  11. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    who cares if some really not so important people call me foreign webmaster :D ....grow up

oh I forgot to add ... what a useless thread with no info whatsoever :D

iatbm, Oct 14, 2006 IP
    sarathy likes this.
  12. Coupons

Coupons Active Member

Best Answers:
    Turfsniffer said what I was exactly going to say. Don't know why all the fuss with the foreign word. Everyone outside our own country is foreign there.

I'm foreign to english, but you have a typo in your thread's title:
    " Can't foreign webmasters get it in there head?"

There head??? You mean their, right? :)

Any why all the confusion with YPN? Maybe they have some high CPC for some keywords, but that isn't the only important thing.
    Pretty bad targeting there, yuck :p

Coupons, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  13. echo123

echo123 Peon

Best Answers:
    There should be some huge internet void that sucks up said posts as soon as the foolish poster hits "send".

echo123, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  14. xharrisonx

xharrisonx Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the spelling correction Affiliate7 :)
    and echo123 why are you so against this thread?

15. almir

almir Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, let me say my final thoughts here on this thread, as it definitelly doesnt make sense from beginning.
    I am old enough to know that some American guy is foreign to me, and I am foreign to him, thats pretty logic, isn it ?

My point was that DP is INTERNATIONAL and PUBLIC website, so title should be COULD NON US webmasters...bla bla

But You are right, I definitelly shouldnt care

almir, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  16. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    very interesting discussion. I'm glad to see people openly express themselves.

Blogmaster, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  17. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    very good post. No, America doesn't owe anyone anything. if people are unhappy with YPN, for crying out loud: get a network in your own country going.

Blogmaster, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  18. xharrisonx

xharrisonx Peon

Best Answers:
    Blogmaster, i would like to applaud you because you are one of the VERY few people that have posted there opinion in this thread that actually get my point.
    thank you very much
    harrison :)

Blogmaster likes this.
  19. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    For example this kind of threads are now popping out ranting about other threads popping out ( YPN stuff )

Can't you see that your thread is as annoying as other ones you are complaining about.

Still you should understand that those who post threads when will YPN come out for other countries are looking for information while this kind of threads are really useless because there is no info involved but just ranting all day long and trying to make others look stupid while you don't realize that this is stupid thread !

Do you understand this ?

iatbm, Oct 14, 2006 IP
  20. xharrisonx

xharrisonx Peon

Best Answers:
    i understand your reasoing but i dont agree with you. Most of the threads do not get as much attention. If you havent noticed most of those threads asking when ypn will be public etc only get about 2-3responces, this one has gotten over 80 posts so far.

does that say something?

harrison