1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i have a hatered for islam

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by samantha pia, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    you treat females like we are something you own, you threat us like we are here only for your pleasure, you treat us with contempt, you abuse us, you sexually abuse us as little girls, you kill us in the most unhumane manor, and kill us for the least of all things, being females and claim it's gods will.

well fuck you and your religion

samantha pia, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  2. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not Muslim, or a member of any religion. However samantha, hatred is not productive, and only brings misery. Just be thankful you're not in their position, and continue to feel sympathy :)

BRUm, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  3. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    samantha pia, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  4. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to say I told you so. The title is maybe a little inapropriate.

What are infractions?

EDIT: Oh just realised ... she's banned :(

BRUm, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  5. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    This was no attempt at any form of decent dicussion.

Personal attacks (EDIT: and attacking an entire religion and its followers) that can only lead to trouble are not allowed here and totally unnecessary.

See you back in 10 days.

T0PS3O, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    This is incorrect on two counts.

First, some things are bad and should not be accepted. It is morally and ethically correct to hate Nazism, for example. To not hate Nazism is to sink into the quagmire that is moral relativism, where nothing is more or less moral than anything else. It is an abandonment of both morality and logic.

Second, it is not "their position" for which one should feel sympathy. It is the position of their victims for which one should feel sympathy. I am not sympathetic with murderers, I am sympathetic with murder victims and their families.

Will.Spencer, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  7. Hon Daddy Dad

Hon Daddy Dad Peon

Best Answers:
    "In this world, Hate never yet dispelled hate. Only love dispels hate."
    Buddha

"But I say to you that hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you."
    Jesus

Hon Daddy Dad, Oct 13, 2006 IP
    hsaleem likes this.
  8. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well put Hon Daddy Dad.

I love that quote :)

Tops30, are you a moderator? How can you tell if someone is?

Will.Spencer, for someone who's Christian, I find it hard to understand why it's "logical" in your case to hate things so much.

I am sympathetic to everyone who does not have peace within themselves - Including murderers, victims, terrorists - you name it. Why? Because they is a reason why someone does these acts, murderers are not born.

Om mani padme hum.

BRUm, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  9. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    T0PS30 is a Moderator.

To see the list of moderators, look here.

Who is a Christian? Are you referring to me?

I am an Atheist. Biological and cultural evolution are the greatest goods in my world view.

I have already answered your second question. I do not understand why you are asking it again.

10. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OK thanks for clearing up the Mods. Hm, I some how thought you were Christian :rolleyes:

C'mon Will, put it there:

[​IMG]

hahahah :D

BRUm, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  11. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hence one of the biggest problems with our society (conservatives lack of embracing science).

Rather than ever trying to understand and figure out why things occur the way they do... it's lock up, destroy or murder whatever we don't understand or disapprove of.

It's never going to reduce or stop crime, just continue the cycle.

yo-yo, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Hahahahahahaha!

OK, I'm going to go murder a bunch of people who annoy the hell out of me.

Then you can try to "understand" me.

Yeah, that will stop me. Sure. Whatever.

Actually, no it won't. The only thing which stops me from killing people I don't like is the pain of consequences.

That's the way that people are, and all the happy thoughts in the world are not going to change that.

It is not societies responsibility to understand crime. It is societies responsibility to protect itself from crime and to create an environment where indivduals can protect themselves from crime.

If you want to understand criminals, that's your perogative. Think of it as a hobby. Go to prisons. Write letters to friends on death row. Join the Bloods or the Crypts. Volunteer with the DNC. Do whatever you want, with your time and your money.

However, don't expect the taxpayers to spend a dime to support your ridiculous hobby.

I've spent enough of my life with criminals that I understand them as well as is humanly possible. Some people you will just never understand, because they simply don't make any sense. The majority of criminals are very simply to understand. They are lazy and they don't have a good sense of personal responsibility. That's the end of it. It's not bloody rocket science.

13. Froggie

Froggie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the funniest part of it all is, if you talk to a well educated muslim woman she will tell you how the real story of how woman are SUPPOSE to be treated.

Froggie, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  14. TechEvangelist

TechEvangelist Guest

Best Answers:
    Try to find a similar quote from Muhammad. LOL. The difference is that most religions were started by peacemakers. Islam was founded by a warlord, and that is reflected in the beliefs of the fundmentalists.

TechEvangelist, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That does appear to be the case.

16. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you just proved my point about conservaties :rolleyes:

You're contradicting yourself. How can society protect itself from something it doesn't understand? It can't, and it doesn't.

And the murder and crime rates going on right now are complete proof of it. We have harsher, longer sentences now than ever and it's not stopping people from committing crimes.

I was more or less talking about murderrers, rapists, etc... not the common criminal. These guys are not "lazy" "unresponsible" people. They have families, children, careers, etc..

yo-yo, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  17. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    really? many criminals that I have been around, like for profit criminals, tend to come from families of criminals, they don't seem to recognize crime as wrong because their parents were criminals, etc

and many of them don't seem lazy, in fact many of criminal operations be it drug dealing or food stamp laundering, that went on where I used to to live, seemed very motivated and well organized

Doesn't fixing something usually involve looking at the causes?

wow really spoken with authority, its the stern father world of will spencer

ferret77, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Are you completely illiterate? I did not contradict myself at all, you simply failed to understand the clearest of arguments.

Let's put you in one room with a murder and me in another room with a different murderer. You can "understand" yours and I will defend myself against mine. Let's see who lasts longer.

Are you really that completely out of touch?

READ: http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_01.html

You will never stop people from committing crimes. It is a natural human behavior. To even suggest that we could stop people from committing crimes is childish.

The only things that we can do are reduce peoples motivation to commit crimes and increase peoples motivations not to commit crimes.

19. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why do you think we can't win the war on drugs or the war on terror? It's run by the same people who've been executing prisoners. :mad:

The whole "good vs evil" thing doesn't seem to be working too well for them. Unfortunately they are all battles we'll never win until conservatives and republicans get their heads out of their asses.... which may be never. :eek:

yo-yo, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  20. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i m not a Islam .... i am a hindu.

But still i would like to say that if someone does something wrong or commits a crime, his religion cannot be held resposible... There are good and bad people in Islam, Hinduism, Chrishanity ... and every religion.

We must curse and beat those who do wrong but dont blame a religion and it is no where mentioned in any religion to do wrong. Every religion advocate truth and mercy.

aditya_sfs, Oct 13, 2006 IP
    hsaleem likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.