1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone know of a co-op for GDI

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by CRSuccess, Jan 11, 2010.

Hi ,

I was wondering if anyone has tried and GDI co-op's and if any are

successful,

thanks,
    Carol

CRSuccess, Jan 11, 2010 IP
  2. Jedi

Jedi Peon

Best Answers:
    www.powerpathgdi.com

They are the best GDI co-op and are free.

They also have 2 other income sources and work together to make everyone money. Their the most honest I've seen around years.

Jedi, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  3. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend plugin profit site co-op. Not only GDI but together with another four best affiliate programs. I think you should try it.

komrad, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  4. iwillguide

iwillguide Peon

Best Answers:
    Global domains international is good mlm company but if you have good up line support then you can success easily.

iwillguide, May 31, 2010 IP
  5. recepky87

recepky87 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a co-operative work for your GDI business I definetly recommend PowerPathGDI
    I am using it and i am nice with the team. just go to powerpathgdi.com for more info.
    We are 1600+ members just to date and growing very well.

recepky87, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  6. segzeey

segzeey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try powerpath, i think they have some useful stuffs there.

segzeey, Jun 8, 2010 IP
  7. jakija

jakija Peon

Best Answers:
    Powerpath won't help much if your an existing GDI member! They are looking for fresh meat...
    I recommend the GDI Coop system, it's for existing and new members. GDI Coop also have a autopilot option that Powerpath don't have...
    I'm using the autopilot option and got my first downline on the 4th day from joining...
    http://gdicoop.com/affiliate/sites/replicate/?a_aid=4cb5da10287ba

jakija, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  8. grahamx

grahamx Peon

Best Answers:
    So the GDI Coop System is for anyone in GDI... have I got that right? I might just go check it out later and see what I can find out.

grahamx, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  9. jakija

jakija Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, anyone in GDI can join the GDI Coop system. Thats one of the reasons for our success with GDI Coop. Our potential customer base is much larger compared to other programs cause a lot of programs out there require you to join there GDI downline, witch limits you to the number of other marketing programs to join to make a success out of GDI business.

jakija, Jan 26, 2011 IP
  10. riohellel

riohellel Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are fresh, you should try Golden Rule or Powerpath (I joined under PowerpathGDI then I joined Golden Rule).
    If you are already in GDI, try Golden Rule as well. I have high expectations from them. Why?
    1. The founder is Sam Byars, the original collective marketing creator and the upline of Dawn, PowerpathGDI founder.
    2. Golden Rule is now open for its re-launch which means there are several important changes.
    3. Those changes are:
    - No more hot seats. Even new members are rotated as soon as they enter.
    - We have changed the structure from a 5x6 to a 5x5 set up in all of our advertising.
    Example: we will get your 5, then we get their 5 etc, that amounts to a monthly income of $3,905 with GDI
    - No more surfing requirements, but you'll have to pay $4.95..now I will copy paste from the members page

Out of every members contribution of $4.95, we will use $2 towards advertising: Example - 200 members equals $400 every month to be spend in various areas to advertise the GR pages.
    It will be spend on areas such as Facebook ads, Safelists, TE's credits, Blogs and other avenues such as Guaranteed REAL visitors, Guaranteed sign-ups etc, I think you are getting the picture!

P.S: Currently, there are 3 campaigns running right now:
    1. Targeted visitor campaign (now, US and Canada)
    2. Clixsense
    3. Monthly campaign (English speaking countries)

Out of the remaining $2.95, we will keep $1.45 for admin costs: Hosting, maintaining and the design and upkeep of our team pages as well as covering Processor Fees etc.

Now here comes the best part:
    The other $1.50 will be used to enter our exclusive 2x3 GR Matrix!

As members enroll into GR, they will be automatically entered into the matrix, the payout will be as follows:

Level 1: 2 people at 50 cents each = $1
    Level 2: 4 people at 50 cents each = $2
    Level 3: 8 people at 50 cents each = $4

Total payout for the matrix is $7 every month (now you're actually making a small profit and still NO longer need to advertise!)
    Payouts will be made once your account balance reaches a minimum of $10 and payouts are made on the 1st of each month!

Again,
    First, check Golden Rule at http://www.canrecruit.info/
    Second, check PowerpathGDI at http://www.powerpathgdi.com/index.php

Personally, I don't join GDI Co-op and I'm not interested in other teams as well.
    Have a good day :)

riohellel, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  11. ervin2000

ervin2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    The GDI Coop is a Free advertising co-op for GDI members open to everyone - no matter who is your sponsor in GDI. You can join the GDI advertising Co-op without rejoining or changing just about anything you are currently doing!
    The premium upgrade is optional for $20 and earn an extra $11,190 per month on top of your GDI $9330 per month, best I've seen so far and it works!!!
    http://mygdicoop.com

ervin2000, Feb 3, 2012 IP