1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ebay Assistant Needed Make Money

Discussion in 'eBay' started by Dave86, Jan 23, 2011.

Need a ebay assistant - The reason is their will be many transactions per day and I don't have the time to go through the sales and pack and send the items everyday, so I need a assistant as I have the supplies and on going supplies.

We will be selling iphone/ipods USB's, chargers and more iphone/ipods leads.

These leads are sold at a small cost each but sell like crazy everyday, some days you can sell anything upto 50 items per auction, this all adds up to a good profit.

This works and is 100% genuine, like I said before there is many transactions to go through and posting everyday which I don't have time for and need a assistant.

Contact me if your intrested and have a fully working ebay and paypal account to get started.

Dave86, Jan 23, 2011 IP
  2. drafelina

drafelina Peon

Best Answers:
    Just explain me a little more about which will be the function of your assistant.

drafelina, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  3. anakrantau

anakrantau Member

Best Answers:
    I am also interested to get some details.

anakrantau, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  4. Dave86

Dave86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

We can try a few out where you sell them and I send them and await positive feedback before sending the funds owed to me.

My goal is to be your supplier and send you stock and have you a ebay store selling chargers, USB's and other leads that sell well on ebay, I will only supply you with leads and chargers that sell in bulk everyday on ebay to make a profitable buisness for us both. This will turn into a full time job due to a lot of transactions everyday and posting which I don't have time for. Also I will tell everything you need to do, price, listing info, etc, so it makes enough profit to live off.

Also the more you sell the cheaper the ebay and paypal fees become after one month and stock gets cheaper for me and you earning more money.

This is 100% genuine I will never ask you to do anything strage or ask for any personal details ever, if you ever are unsure about anything we can work around it so you always feel safe, the reason for a assistant is due to the mass transactions everyday I don't have time for and I have ongoing supplies which is ashame to let go because many people find it hard to make money online and I have found away but involves many transactions everyday.

Dave86, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  5. peteisneat09

peteisneat09 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How much money are you making off of this per day? And as your partners could we make the same? Also, could this be a part time thing?

peteisneat09, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  6. tman10

tman10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Pm me your contact info..Im interested.I have 100% with 275fb

tman10, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  7. piyushchopra

piyushchopra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi. Is this restricted to US member only, other country members can also seek in. Please PM me more details. I am very much interested.

piyushchopra, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  8. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes you should at least tell us about the location of the assistant. and plz tell in detail about why i need an ebay account? i have to work with your account right? unless its tough to maintain in in my account.

digitalwebman06, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  9. windy

windy Active Member

Best Answers:
    do you have an ebay account ?

windy, Feb 12, 2011 IP
  10. 1314vip

1314vip Member

Best Answers:
    can i do it ? i can sell the product in your ebay account?

1314vip, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  11. uvip

uvip Peon

Best Answers:
    This seems a terrible joke:) Do not waste time on this crap.

uvip, Feb 25, 2011 IP
  12. ikme

ikme Member

Best Answers:
    Where are you shipping your products from? China?

ikme, Jul 6, 2011 IP