1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is ClickBank a big SCAM?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by john269, Sep 1, 2006.

1. delmoon01

delmoon01 Member

Best Answers:
    no it's not a spam, many vendors and affiliates are happy with them.

delmoon01, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  2. keironwest23

keironwest23 Peon

Best Answers:
    im sure you do.... or maybe your just trying to plug the site your advertising.

keironwest23, Jan 20, 2011 IP
  3. tristan01

tristan01 Peon

Best Answers:
    my friend just receive $1,659 cheque from clickbank, this proven clickbank is not a scam... something wrong with your account, may need to check it.

tristan01, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  4. keironwest23

keironwest23 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have spoke to them, after 11 emails i finally got a reply and they didnt even answer what i asked them, i have no doubt people are making money, but there is also a lot of evidence which suggest people are not getting paid, look it up, there are more and more compaints, even from people have been doing affiliate programs for years. its just a bit strange.

keironwest23, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  5. tristan01

tristan01 Peon

Best Answers:
    --> well, clickbank system may not that perfect therefore some complaints were raised, but overall what i understand from friends and virtual friends out there they are well satisfied with clickbank, am not promoting clickbank here but that the fact.

tristan01, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  6. keironwest23

keironwest23 Peon

Best Answers:
    well its good for you to stick up for something that you have no experience with, as i said i have people on here telling me they are making money and they are not, im not saying there good and im not saying there bad, im just saying be cautious, there is also a huge amount of people having there sales stolen, the simplest way to sort this out is for clickbank to put a url cloaker on there system, surely they understand this issue, and after 11 emails i wouldnt say there system isnt perfect, i would just say there ignorant of how to run a business, if they are so over swamped with emails then i suggest they outsource there emails to a seperate company to answer the emails and put a phone number on there site and out source this so people can atleast get there issues sorted, according to there homepage they are giving a lot of money out, people are working there butts off to get sales and when you need a little assistance having a company that doesnt responed to you is beyond unexceptable. and yes i do understand what its like to have a lot of emails coming in, this is why i outsource, and this is why my company doesnt have any forums about me being a scam.

keironwest23, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  7. rajithg

rajithg Peon

Best Answers:
    john269, I think u have to contact clickbank support by sending them the issue you are having. by the way it' not a scam system as clickbank is being promoted all over the world by not just web site owners but also by lecturers who r involved in money making seminars etc...
    www.tiptopsl.blogspot.com

rajithg, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  8. gisters

gisters Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank cannot pay a cheque of $10 , moreso their rule is before you can be eligible to receive cheque you must have had a sale from 3 or 4 different credit cards.. before you can be sent a cheque.so you account can read $50 lets say from 2 sales ,even if you reduce your threshold to $10 , clickbank cannot send you a cheque , except you get my sales with other credit cards..

gisters, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  9. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    I have been paid honestly by clickbank no probs for me though

GrandRoyal, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  10. extremelycurious

extremelycurious Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, thanks for your input cause Im extremely curious of doing this for myself. How does this system work might I ask and how do you make so much money? Im not trying to steal your thunder, just curious so I can make the decision on if this path is right for me or not. I know I hate being broke all the time, barely making it pay check to pay check, as I am now. I want Financial freedom, and I think you could be the person to help to enlighten me so I can for sure make the right decision. Thank so much for any advise you may have for me. :) :) :) :)

extremelycurious, May 14, 2011 IP
  11. BRETT JAY PAULSON

BRETT JAY PAULSON Peon

Best Answers:
    i was guided to click bank.com by the first site on the web @making a web page .....please some one direct us newbies to a good web making tutorial that is free and directs us to the best sites to aid us in our blind stumbling . attempts to learn how to step up into the real world...using the web as to market my as well as other products as this click bank .com does not seem to be just quiet fare or is it ????????????? please throw a dog a bone thks ya all .. gypsysilverman @ g or y

BRETT JAY PAULSON, May 23, 2011 IP
  12. abgamehelp

abgamehelp Peon

Best Answers:
    click bank is not a scam!!!

abgamehelp, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  13. emvsdigital

emvsdigital Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think clickbank is good!

emvsdigital, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  14. sundaymondays

sundaymondays Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have contacted them about the problem as well. They are very flexiable when it comes to online help and getting one of their agents on the phone. I would also utilize the chat portion too so you can have a record of what was said.

sundaymondays, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  15. bijender007k

bijender007k Peon

Best Answers:
    Click bank is not scam, people don't read TOS. Before signup they should read careful. I have made $400 in last six month and also received all checks.

bijender007k, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  16. gonewild

gonewild Active Member

Best Answers:
    No scam. They are a trusted network and i personally receive my checks on time from them.

gonewild, Aug 3, 2011 IP
  17. lauuuer

lauuuer Active Member

Best Answers:
    No site will last so long in internet if it's a scam.
    A lot of internet marketers do A LOT of money with ClickBank.
    And $25 is a very low value. Try to get $200 and ask for the payment.

lauuuer, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  18. JazMajor

JazMajor Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't believe this thread is still going on after one year.... so.. how's Clickbank nowadays?:rolleyes: 

JazMajor, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  19. rovad

rovad Member

Best Answers:
    Me too, especially after a legion of checks arriving in my mailbox regularly every month :D .

rovad, Aug 16, 2011 IP
  20. harshit_singhal

harshit_singhal Peon

Best Answers:
    No, they just have their own set of rules and they are strict about them. Loads of people have been making huge amounts of money with it!

harshit_singhal, Aug 25, 2011 IP