1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many Google pagerank queries per day per IP

Discussion in 'Google API' started by juust, Jan 4, 2009.

Is there a limit to the number of pagerank toolbarqueries I can make a day ?

Is that limited per IP ?

juust, Jan 4, 2009 IP
  2. seo optimization

seo optimization Banned

Best Answers:
    I think their is not limit. But, the requests will only send manually. Don't send automatic request.

If we use any addons or software to send automatic queries, Error message will be displayed.

seo optimization, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  3. juust

juust Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the response.

My script does about 3000 google search queries once a month, without repeated queries. That should be well within limits for Google Search.

I want to update 75.000 domain records every month (alexa, google, yahoo, zoominfo, ...), so I developed an xml-rpc script to spread the requests over any number of IP's on a cronjob, that should keep me well within limits per ip and api-key.

I am not sure what the request limit on toolbarqueries is, though, maybe 10.000 a day per ip ?

juust, Jan 5, 2009 IP
  4. seo optimization

seo optimization Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry, i don't have idea on this task.

seo optimization, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  5. zlori

zlori Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Yes, there is a limitation indeed for IPs / queries / day, and actually there is also a time limitation for automatic requests.
    The block occurs even if you use many google domains (of different top level domains); using more domains just makes the block appears later.
    So the you have to find the right delay between 2 consecutive requests and also the acceptable number of requests per hour and per day.

Requesting the PR of your pages automatically might hurt Google's TOS but I cannot really see how could you do the check for 3,000 pages manually...

For me the checking blocks after 1,000 requests with a delay of 0.1 - 1 seconds. After that I cannot use the same IP for 5-6 hours.

cheers

zlori, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  6. digwhiz

digwhiz Peon

Best Answers:
    pretty interesting query ... why someone will need to check the limits of PR queries ?

digwhiz, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  7. zlori

zlori Peon

Best Answers:
    Well.. in order to check the PR of your sites (especially if you have 10K+ sites..), to follow your link building campaigns, the check how successfull is your internal linking, to upload your pages to a link seller, and so on...

zlori, Jan 22, 2011 IP
  8. moshecogan

moshecogan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, is not limit.

moshecogan, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  9. zlori

zlori Peon

Best Answers:
    There is a limit for sure.
    Just try to do 100 requests w/o any delays between them.

zlori, Feb 9, 2011 IP