1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adowrd Team

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by i_am_dhaval, Jan 18, 2011.

if i have big budget is google team support to advertise on google?

if yes then

how much min. budget needed per month?

i_am_dhaval, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  2. ARTidas

ARTidas Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is only a one time starting fee, witch you can advertise down... after that, you can decide how much budget do you have for advertising. Your AdWords account will be valid for years, even if you do not have any credits left.

Cheers,

ARTidas, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  3. Nefertiti

Nefertiti Peon

Best Answers:
    The handsomeness of your daily budget will determine how higher up or lower in position your ads will show up in the ad network. To know this, please check the column "average ad position" in AdWords account.

People whose spending budget is less will definitely get lesser page impressions than people spending more on a similar ad. Its business you know? Every day Google deals with hundreds and thousands of dollars through ad income & expenditure. Surely you cannot spend in same line with companies like Adobe or Apple! You & I won't get much importance when the big fishes come to advertise their products.

He who earns well also spends more to earn back more and more. If you can follow that line, maybe it will return back to you in some way. Start with your affordable daily budget limit and see how many page impressions / clicks you get. You can increase it or decrease it depending upon your expectations. Lesser page impressions, you may wish to increase the budget (I am assuming you targeted the right keywords).

Nefertiti, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  4. i_am_dhaval

i_am_dhaval Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can i meet google adword team meet personally and can they help me personally if my budget is big?

i_am_dhaval, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  5. Nefertiti

Nefertiti Peon

Best Answers:
    As far as I know, you as an individual, cannot meet or get the AdWords team to setup your ad campaigns. Instead, Google has tied up with some support agencies in different countries - you may obtain their help/support services. Please understand, these agencies do not belong to Google, they are independent agencies giving support to Google's products. I don't know about their service costs or any other terms.

Nefertiti, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  6. key2seo11

key2seo11 Guest

Best Answers:
    yes many support team are present appointed by google to help you, but they may charge you high. But i dont think google team will meet you personally to help you :)

key2seo11, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  7. seodmb

seodmb Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard of one company that provides support to new users of Google Adwords free of cost for one month. You can consult them the company's name is VCustomer (www.vcustomer.com) I don't know much about it. But they need your account ID and then they provide support over phone.

seodmb, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  8. seafrontsteve

seafrontsteve Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are getting started with Adwords - you should check out Perry Marshalls free and paid training.
    When I started with Adwords Google did offer to 'help' - but it was a joke, because like any business, their aim was to maximise their income, whereas I was interested in minimising my spending for a given level of perfomance!

My suggestion would be either to learn what to do yourself - or spend part of your budget with a proven expert prepared to provide an agreed level of performance.
    And if your budget is anywhere near as big as you suggest - why not continuously split test using 2 or 3 'experts' - ditching the poorest performer each month and adding a new one?

seafrontsteve, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  9. jonnywartin

jonnywartin Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe it takes a large fee. How could anyone free

jonnywartin, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  10. hrshijie

hrshijie Member

Best Answers:
    thank you seafrontsteve, i am a newer to adwords.

hrshijie, Jan 18, 2011 IP