1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google has banned my account for promoting a wrong website? How to Find good Website?

Discussion in 'Google' started by navjeevan85, Jan 17, 2011.

Hi
    A couple of weeks back i started to promote an affiliate product (truthaboutabs) on google adwords. But even before i can start, google banned my account citing i have did not followed their rules. Later on they explained that it was because i was not promoting a good website. The problem was with the products on that website and google has received a lot of complaints about it.

Can anyone tell me how to find good websites which follow the rules and regulations of Google?

Thanks

navjeevan85, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  2. terminator69

terminator69 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Learn how to judge websites for yourself because most are fine.

terminator69, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  3. thejoker123

thejoker123 Peon

Best Answers:
    its more common sense

thejoker123, Jan 25, 2011 IP
  4. rezaulhuq

rezaulhuq Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to learn your incident. This will help us to be more careful to obey the rules.

rezaulhuq, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  5. jack121

jack121 Peon

Best Answers:
    to re connect or unbanne your site u need to ask google for it it will take more than 1 month

jack121, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  6. dame016

dame016 Member

Best Answers:
    You can search for spam sites on earning online blogs. Bloggers usually track what's legit and not.

dame016, Dec 4, 2011 IP
  7. Player33

Player33 Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop beating you head against the wall. Google has slap many of us. They are not the only one that can get you traffic and make a profit.Read this and wake up!!!CPM KING is powered by an intelligence algorithm that targets ads based on REAL results and profitability trends.Where ever it can make the most money for advertisers and publishers. It doesn't just rely on demographics or keyword lists. It systematically "learns" to key in on where the profits are.
    Imagine you are an Advertiser: What would you do. You would put your ads out their in several places. If you are tracking your results properly you would find which ads did work and drop those that were not. Then if you were really smart you would test several creatives to see which worked the best. Then when you had all the results you would stop those ads that were not making money and keep those that were making a profit. If you understand what I just said you are smarter than 90% of the marketers out there.
    I would like to welcome you to CPM King. CPM KING will rotate & test different ads and rotate & test placements for you. We will also rotate & test landing pages also... and then crank up the winning combinations when & where they led to more conversions? Well, that's precisely what CPM KING can do for you… It thinks and optimize for you the same way over thousands of possible campaign combinations. This is an Advertisers dream come true, while your out playing golf, or on vacation with the family all is done for you.

Now on the other hand if your a Publisher: There are a whole lot of advertisers out there some will pay-per-click known as PPC,or cost-per-action known as CPA.
    Again what would you do? You would test all of these ads to see which one would make you the most profits for every thousand visitors to your site. I know that sounds like a lot of work and it is.Problem solved CPM KING will do all of the testing for you and find the best ad placements to keep you in profits. Where you can work on other parts of your business. Yes CPM KING will find out,test all ads and divide earnings per 1,000 ad views to each
    to your website.
    Then CPM King will auto rotate in the ads that will make you the most profit.
    Just image setting up your campaigns or websites, and letting a high tech engine do all of the daunting work of testing and optimizing for you.
    You see CPM KING thinks like you or I would as human marketers..scaling up ad campaigns where they make money, and killing off targets that lose money.
    Start NOW http://cpmking.com

Player33, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  8. WiseVIN

WiseVIN Peon

Best Answers:
    Read google's terms. You'll get the answer there...

WiseVIN, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  9. tubes00

tubes00 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont sweat it, i just had my adword account a few days ago just for promoting my service site. Theres so many traffic sources out there to promote your product. Try PPV with clickbanks offers they convert suprisingly.

tubes00, Dec 22, 2011 IP
  10. livejedi

livejedi Banned

Best Answers:
    Resarch before promoting website....learn what product of webiste...

livejedi, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  11. awesomeanbu

awesomeanbu Peon

Best Answers:
    i think your affiliate network contain Adult Content

awesomeanbu, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  12. swiftapp

swiftapp Member

Best Answers:
    ITs all about judging and making right choices.

swiftapp, Dec 31, 2011 IP
  13. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    The real problem isn't finding websites that follow their rules and regulations. The problem rather is with how Google uses its rules that sometimes look arbitrary and unfair to advertisers. A website may really be straightforward in its desire to sell and the product is worthy of respect and Google says it's no good. Or, you may be blamed for generating invalid clicks on your adsense ads even without your knowledge let alone doing it. Then you get banned forever...

warloky, Jan 1, 2012 IP