1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

An Appraisal for my website HyrulianLegends.com :) Thanks DP!

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by -JJ-, Oct 12, 2006.

Hiya. I own the website www.hyrulianlegends.com and have owned the domain name since 2003. I have developed a full website and put a lot into the design and adding of content, which I continue to do on a daily basis.

When you type in Hyrulian, Hyrulian Forums, Zelda Fan Site, Zelda Fansite, Zelda Number One Fansite, Zelda Number One Fan Site, Hyrulian Timeline (which doesn't get a lot of results but is popular since there is a "hyrulian" timeline), Zelda Order of Series, and many more, they usually either hit the first page or within the next 3 pages.

The design itself is worth a lot of money as I have heard and the forum is fully integrated within the design, perfectly aligned might I add! When I had the design done, the alignment was all off in Internet Explorer, but I had that fixed. The Forum Software is VBulletin by the way.

The site uses Joomla a content management system and it works very well. I have installed a bunch of mods to help with SEO, etc.

Basically I want a ballpark range of what this website is worth. I have put loads of work into it and continue to do so. I have had a few offers for the site, but none have really set off that alarm clock, so all appraisals are more then appreciated!

Thanks DP!

JJ

-JJ-, Oct 12, 2006 IP
  2. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A website is only worth what some one is willing to pay....is their a market out their for this site?

I see 83 backlinks to your site?
    50 members in the forum?
    I see no revenue stats at all?
    I see no traffic stats?

ATM this site is worth the content and the name alone with the forum, I think around $250-300 TOPS...

thanks

Connections, Oct 12, 2006 IP
  3. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the appraisal Connections. I should have added traffic stats, but I basically wanted to see what it was worth without all of that.

The site averages about 2000 uniques a month, 250,000 pageviews. It has only been live for a couple of months so I expect it to pick up shortly.

I do not make revenue off of the site.. Yet at least. I want to get all of the content on it and develop a decent fan base.

JJ

-JJ-, Oct 12, 2006 IP
  4. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    2000 uniques a month is close to nothing :x

Seiya, Oct 12, 2006 IP
  5. -JJ-

-JJ- Guest

Best Answers:
    I know, but the site has only been up for 2 months. Once I affiliate with other Zelda sites and such might be the way to go. I still have some work to do, but I just wanted to know what the site was worth. Obviously it is worth something because the design itself is worth something along with forum. There is also content on the site and it receives SOME traffic.

JJ

-JJ-, Oct 12, 2006 IP