1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google says big NO to autoblogs and plagiarized content

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by newbie191, Jan 12, 2011.

All people who are running autoblogs and content from feeds should read this.

Source

I suggest more people should read this as soon as possible. I think content generated with article spinner softwares is also not allowed.

Source

This information was posted on adsense blog today so if any of you are hosting autoblogs or any other duplicate content I suggest you should remove google ads as soon as possible.

newbie191, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    autoblog definately not the right way to make money from adsense in long term
    If want to make good money for long term, unique quality website are needed

lifeplayer, Jan 12, 2011 IP
    sunilmamo likes this.
  3. CaLLMeDaDDy

CaLLMeDaDDy Peon

Best Answers:
    Those who use autoblog are desperate for money, they can't earn it the real way.
    Unique content on your blog works but not for lazy people....

CaLLMeDaDDy, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  4. Nefertiti

Nefertiti Peon

Best Answers:
    It is good that Google made it officially loud & clear. Many plugin developers have made a lot of money by making these autoposting robots/plugins.

Nefertiti, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  5. coolvision

coolvision Active Member

Best Answers:
    coolvision, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  6. freesignal

freesignal Peon

Best Answers:
    Autoblog just for people who want to get instan Income and lazy . for long term income I think Manual content with natural Backlink will make us get Log term result .:D

freesignal, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  7. Sickthing

Sickthing Peon

Best Answers:
    I know a guy that is making a little extra cash with an autoblog.

He has a well trafficked site and mosts of his traffic he gets on his autoblog is from that site.

I forwarded the Inside AdSense email that the above comes from as I would be worried about my Google account.

I found the Inside Adsense email to be a unclear myself.

At first they seem to be outlawing all autoblogs but then they add the taking content and presenting it as your own qualification.

My friend only uses excerpts and provides links to the main sites. He features my articles there so I get a little extra traffic.

I wouldn't do it. I forwarded that email to him and he said he didn't think it applied. He's a smart guy but I think he's making a mistake and putting his AdSense account risk. Since he is making several hundred a month from his Adsense, I think he's nuts.

Obviously the site is made for AdSense. That rule still applies.

Using an autoblog to squeeze out a few extra sells of one's on products might be a good idea but after AdSense sent that email out, there is no way I'd put Adsense on my autoblog if I had one.

And autoblogs don't work very well. This guy has several well indexed sites but when I did a site: search on google for his autoblog, clearly they don't think much of it.

I looked pretty hard at autoblogs and thought about buying into one program but I have decided against it at this point. Its spammy, doesn't get indexed for long and just isn't very helpful.

Now, I get tons of spam comments on my dofollow sites from autobloggers but they rarely make it live and those that do don't last long. Comment spam and forum marketing would be the only way to effectively promote them. Well that and sending traffic to it from other sites that you do have indexed.

Sickthing, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  8. cbroker

cbroker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info. I'm sure this will get plenty of attention and I'll be watching this thread for sure.

cbroker, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  9. shabit87

shabit87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe someone already said it, but for long term success you'll want original content anyhow, but its a good thing you shared this. I'm sure you're gonna keep a lot of people from being disappointed when the big G gives them the boot.

shabit87, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  10. pradiprg

pradiprg Active Member

Best Answers:
    My experience is unique. When i applied for it on autoblogger. They took about one and half month to say No. Till that time they used space on my blog for free advertising on their own. Highly objectionable. The same blog which was fit for their free advertisement became non- eligible for adsense.

pradiprg, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  11. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is good because there are alot of people stealing and making big bucks from other peoples articles. These lazy thieves have no shame, but Google hasn't really cracked down hard because there are some from overseas that are high ranked by still have their adsense up. they add DCMA disclaimers saying if the original writer has a problem with them posting the article they just have to email them and they will take it down.

The funny thing is these criminals will get really hurt if adsense was removed and they will act like they are victims.

Vel, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  12. Tumpo

Tumpo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, these is not news, it was specified in tos long ago that condition. The facts and fiction is just a reminder series about adsense regulation, you make it look like it is big news, and that google today decided to forbid these websites, when in fact, this was forbidden long ago.

Tumpo, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  13. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I really find this hard to believe, well the "UNOriginal Content" part, because lets take EzineArticles for example. They have an insane amount Of of Google Ads all throughout individual article pages, right? And I mean an insane amount... Like their getting some fancy A$$ treatment or something...lol..

Well, I have posted an article on about 15 other article directories, turned around and used that same article and posted it on EzineArticles. Everything was exactly the same, from the Title, to the Keywords, to The Author Box and so-on...I was testing other things for that matter.

So tell me then, why in the world can they get away with it, and not us?

http://www.articlesqueeze.com/inter...nd-know-when-working-with-affiliate-marketing <=====Submitted on the 03/10/2010

http://ezinearticles.com/?Things-Th...n-Working-With-Affiliate-Marketing&id=4098800 <=======Submitted on 04/12/2010

That's unoriginal content for EzineArticles, correct? I posted the same article to their site a month later. So, the original site/article/content would be on ArticleSqueeze....?

Or, Am I just missing something here?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
    GuruCreation, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  14. Vel

Vel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Man Ezines must be making MILLIONS! the site looks so cheap but I looked at the ads and they are the premium adsense ads, you have to have insane amounts of traffic to get those type of ads. Those premium ads are highly clickable.

Ezine has to be making over $30 million a year in adsense revenue.

Vel, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  15. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I understand some very large and popular sites are hosting duplicate content with adsense. That makes us think that google will not take action against any of those and the information posted here is only to show the adwords advertisers that google really cares about content quality on their publisher sites. In reality they don't have any system to track down duplicate content. I don't think reporting such sites works either.

newbie191, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  16. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    Exactly... They can only filter it out, to a certain point.

So, that leaves me to say, that there is NO duplicate content "PENALTY" either... Its a "Duplicate Content Filter".... ;)

I don't want to go off the subject here, but just wanted to throw that in there...

17. GuruCreation

Best Answers:
    Yes they are the "Premium Ads"... Insane it is...lol

I would really like to know how much they are making from just Adsense alone... WOW!

18. asanka000

asanka000 Peon

Best Answers:
    that's a great decision. autoblogs are really annoying

asanka000, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  19. timeclicks

timeclicks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    although pages of autoblog post get indexed in google but at time of payment google suspends account .

timeclicks, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  20. sravish

sravish Peon

Best Answers:
    autoblogging doesnt work in the long run........ hence its always better to do all work manually

sravish, Jan 12, 2011 IP