1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My First Payment Of Geegain International >//<!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by BoomZLolicon, Dec 31, 2010.

1. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    LMAO how funny is it that right after i said this, this payment comes up. W.E. people who join your network just beware thats all im gonna say.

ngeinc, Jan 6, 2011 IP
    wert likes this.
  2. DPParadise

DPParadise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much of traffic you guys have in each country ? Are there any breakdown ? Looking to advertise

DPParadise, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  3. Geegain

Geegain Peon

Best Answers:
    • Most impressions are from Asian countries.
    • United States is in 5th position.
    But since we support Geo-targeting, you can run your advertising campaign only on countries that you select.

Geegain, Jan 6, 2011 IP
  4. wert

wert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So what now? @ nothing bro , i am just making sure no one else get scammed by you.
    You 5 months ago

hi, my balanced has reached over 100$
    i would really appreciate if u can send me
    the money via western union ,its fast and easy

.Thx.

You 4 months ago

hi, still u guys haven't added my previous balance to my account .
    i was suppose to receive payment previous month

.Thx.

You 3 months ago

wow, i had a balance of above 110$. now its only $12.04 . and after months of wait you are telling me now that my all previous earning were fraudulent.lolz.
    you guyz do know how to plan a scam . i hv been using chitika.com , for a while now and they haven't removed a single penny from my account and plus they do send checks on time , not to mention revenue is 50x better than urs.
    so i'll be sure to inform about your scam , in other forums nd blogs.

.Thanks.

wert, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  5. wlsui08

wlsui08 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also think geegain is bad,I am not received the payment from it, my lots of friends also is.

wlsui08, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  6. Geegain

Geegain Peon

Best Answers:
    You are just an anonymous to us yet... so why don't you tell us who you are? Post the e-mail address that you used to sign up on Geegain.

Geegain, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  7. coldhowe

coldhowe Guest

Best Answers:
    First of all congratulations to TS for receiving your pay.Im gonna try geegain myself :)

coldhowe, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  8. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    HAHAA it is so funny how people with less than 100 posts post here about trying geegain ...

ngeinc, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  9. rajalakshmip

rajalakshmip Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why you are trying to be arrogant towards publishers who promoted your network , Try to understand the problems and solve it asap.It is your headache because you didnt not have a proper mechanism or process to get the right domain and find the fraud clicks.

Without having a mechanism or process before , why did you start the company.

This will only spoil your companies reputation more than before by fighting with publishers here. Since it is the hub of more than 300000 publishers and advertisers. Cpalead dig their graves the same way... Hoping you will try to solve this rather than fighting with people for few hundreds thinking of future of the company

rajalakshmip, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  10. alodia

alodia Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, that's the sad part. I hate scams!!! Grrrrr!

alodia, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  11. Geegain

Geegain Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what we are trying to do. Otherwise there is no reason to even register on this forum since we are not promoting our service ourselves. But if users are asking questions anonymously, how do we suppose to answer/solve?

Can you explain this a bit?

Because in 2008, it was a start-up. As we think, every program contains these kind of things in the beginning. None of them are 100% complete or functioning miraculously. That's why we are developing them time-to-time.

By the way, thank you for your advice.

Geegain, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  12. wert

wert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bro,no one in their right mind start a startup ,and start accepting new publishers with out being 100% functional. also if i remember you did hv a anti-fraud program from the beginning
    You 5 months ago

hi, today i saw this : Fraudulent: 246 clicks / $2.17
    but apparently i haven't click any of the ads,
    so how come 246 clicks be assumed fraud
    when i haven't done any
    Dear User,

Fraudulent clicks does not always means that you clicked on your own ads. Please read the following blog post for more details.

so fraudulent clicks was deducted from my earning from the beginning , and my final amount was supposedly fraud-free but 3 months later they told me that rest of my earning is also fraudulent from 112$ to
    < not including the money they already deducted in the name of fraud clicks early on > to only $12.04 LMAO
    ps : i used the same site and got paid by chitika twice total 1700$ and i hv currently parked it at bigjumbo.com and it makes around 150$ per day

wert, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  13. rajalakshmip

Best Answers:

Owner tries to fight for he dead network , rather than thinking of ways to get new publishers and how to treat people.

Dont know how many networks like this will be there ...

14. Geegain

Geegain Peon

Best Answers:
    1. We know very well to treat people. Users who have been contacting us through Messages will prove how fast and polite we are.

2. We are not interested in fighting. We are just answering questions and solving problems (if there are any, except anonymous posts).

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
    Geegain, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  15. rajalakshmip

Best Answers:
    Since you are responding really bad via email , people are posting their concerns over here. if you know very well , it would have not happened.

Doesnt look like a friendly talk over here. please see the threads of other networks like trafficrevenue.net. Tom is one of my good friend. I know only over here and I have made more than 3000-5000$ within 3 months with him. The way you speak you get your business growth in return

16. flipperman

flipperman Peon

Best Answers:
    looks interesting and i will need to apply for one of my site now.

flipperman, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  17. bluezephyr

bluezephyr Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyway.. Thanks for sharing.. And If its true, congratulation for BoomZLolicon.
    Still we need to be careful, so we don't get scam. :)

bluezephyr, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  18. BoomZLolicon

BoomZLolicon Peon

Best Answers:
    I confirm that Geegain is pay 100%

although, now I haven't use Geegain (because somtime thier ads is show very slow)

but I've ever recieve payment from geegain, so I can confirm that Geegain NOT SCAM!

BoomZLolicon, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  19. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i don't know if geegain are scam ... But i stop using them because they have only a few advertiser and most of them pay very low. More than that after 2 weeks using them i see they only had Text ad and that's very hard to get people to click on the advertising space so i remove them. I wonder if they are different now ?

dungdenvn, Jan 13, 2011 IP
  20. Geegain

Geegain Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some advertisements now but all of them are Geo-targeted with some high bids.

If there are no ads on our network that matches your website at the time (visitor's country, keywords, etc.), you can let the program display our 3rd party ads (Image and Flash ads and you still will be paid for these ad's impressions/clicks). Or else you can add a code of another publishing program that you want to display instead ours.

Hope this answer will help...

P.S. If you are going to use our ads again, don't forget to let us know through the advertising program so we can set the highest share that we can give you.

Geegain, Jan 13, 2011 IP