1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem after indexing my site in google.

Discussion in 'Google' started by Surajdeshmukh, Jan 11, 2011.

Hello everyone,

I have one of my site indexed in google correctly, but recently i have made some changes like title tag, description and keyword tag, 15 days passed but there are no changes updated in google search results. Can anyone help me with an answer ?

Surajdeshmukh, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  2. awais minhas

awais minhas Peon

Best Answers:
    It will be fine itself when Google will take new cashe of your site,no need to worry dude.

awais minhas, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  3. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did you submit your sitemap to google through webmaster tools? If not, do it and soon your changes will be accounted to by the google.

dairyman, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  4. Spletnapot

Spletnapot Peon

Best Answers:
    Mate dont worry ! Google takes time to index all the web. But even though google might not show results in webmasters tools, or in your example search results, be sure that that spider/robot of theirs crawled your site after few days.
    But to change title, description and keyword tags, means little to google these days. Some say google actually does not mind for keywords and description anymore. Importance is on title its self that must match the content, tile should not exceed something like 4-5 words. Changing title often is a red light :)

Forget about meta tags if you wanna rank better, those days are over. Those have importance though, when matched content.
    These days its all about backlinks that obviously can overmatch the keyword density, prominence ect.

All of these things stated above and many more have their own percentage impact on seo. All combined makes you go 1st 2nd page on google :)

Spletnapot, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  5. AirForce1

AirForce1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

In my own experiences, only sites with a PR above 4 would have such prompt updates. Thus, increasing backlinks from high PR sources would be also helpful for your purpose.

all the best,

AirForce1, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  6. Amy Garrizon

Amy Garrizon Peon

Best Answers:
    It will take a little bit of time for google to check it out, you could also ping it or submit your sidemap to google this will help.

Amy Garrizon, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  7. Surajdeshmukh

Surajdeshmukh Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for giving your valuable answers.

Surajdeshmukh, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  8. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    Giving few strong backlinks would help your site get indexed too..

WishBone, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  9. ukonlinephoneshop

ukonlinephoneshop Peon

Best Answers:

Google didn`t come after change you have made no problem after some time Google will index your site.

ukonlinephoneshop, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  10. ashutoshlovey

ashutoshlovey Active Member

Best Answers:
    It means Google has not crawled you site yet. Submit site-map to Google webmasters tool and try to get back-links from high page-rank sites.

ashutoshlovey, Jan 12, 2011 IP