1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make Money With Google’s Affiliate Network

Discussion in 'Google' started by Pronoy50, Dec 22, 2010.

Until recently, I have been so busy searching for Affiliate Networks, that I have completely forgotten about Google’s Affiliate Program. I signed up for Google’s Affiliate Network last October and did not really use it much (only in some of my other blogs), due to the limited number of advertisers applicable to my niche. Last week however, I received another email from Google, and this time it was not about updating Privacy Policies, but rather… see below:
    [​IMG]

Don’t you just love surprises. Anyway, I checked out my account and found out that this payment was related to a product I placed on a blog that was specifically created on a different niche (real estate). This single product, generated 2 conversions. Yes, only two conversions. Each was worth a whopping 80$ each, and now, I am getting paid for it.

Pronoy50, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  2. mrgilb

mrgilb Active Member

Best Answers:
    ditos to you my friend i am truely greatful that someone is getting good results

mrgilb, Dec 27, 2010 IP
  3. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    very good job. and keep it up bro. i think you should work with it and make your earning double. at least Google is your trusted affiliate partner.

digitalwebman06, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  4. roezer

roezer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use this network often but the commission rates sometimes end up being less that an ad click. Then many advertisers put up the price and your affiliate links are deemed void. I have tried a WordPress plugin called popshops but do not trust it very much.

roezer, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  5. Jerlene.net

Jerlene.net Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You're nearly two years late with this thread. That says 3/09.

Jerlene.net, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  6. earnmoney2day

earnmoney2day Peon

Best Answers:
    I already read this post on one blog. Is that your blog or you just copy and paste it here?

earnmoney2day, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  7. turner7

turner7 Peon

Best Answers:
    good news for you on Google affiliate. I am new member interested in learning about internet marketing.

turner7, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  8. bungjohn

bungjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats..about google aff network, is it similar with GA? what the differences?

bungjohn, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  9. MukeshS

MukeshS Member

Best Answers:
    can you please explain me about google affliate network and how you earned the money from that in detail.

MukeshS, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  10. fsmedia

fsmedia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    maybe it's just me...but how did you sign up in October 2009 and receive a check dating back 7 months before you signed up?

fsmedia, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  11. Litonice09

Litonice09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Congrat's dude. I'm a Google publisher from 2 years. But i'm still not succeed in this type of publishing. I really like Google and wants to work with Google. But i placed a product a code in my blog and still have no conversion. If you can help me in details then it will be better for me like those are not understand their conditions and how to become a successful affiliate publisher.

Litonice09, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  12. tushar1

tushar1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice .... google always rock
    @^^^^
    your site should have a traffic and most important thing is seo of your site......

tushar1, Dec 31, 2010 IP
  13. Amy Garrizon

Amy Garrizon Peon

Best Answers:
    When you forget about something believe it or not that is the best thing to do lol, because you're not constantly checking and thinking ooo how do I make this work, but hey good job and keep up the good work.

Amy Garrizon, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  14. stefffff

stefffff Active Member

Best Answers:
    whatever you do be careful, google just closed my account for nothing! my earnings went from $400 to $1600 with no scam, and after a while they closed my account, just before i was about to get paid! google is like a dream at first and a nightmare afterwards!

stefffff, Jan 4, 2011 IP
  15. wiseman.wiseman05

wiseman.wiseman05 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats man!!!!
    It seems like a miracle.Now you should pay more attention on affiliate.This is really a profitable and popular website business.If you are willing to learn better knowledge on it and put it consistently then nothing can stop you for making money.So do your best and achieve more.
    All The Best.

wiseman.wiseman05, Jan 15, 2011 IP
  16. expertsguy

expertsguy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To become a part of Google Affiliates network you should have a Google Account. If you already have an account you are good to go. But this account should be connected with Google Adsense account. If you have a Adsense account use should use the same account for affiliate. If you do not have Adsense account you have to apply for it because your commission will be added to your Adsense income.

If you have observed your Adsense earnings, your earnings are defined as RSS feeds earnings, content earnings, mobile site earnings, domains earnings and Google affiliate network earnings. For more insights about it and instructions you can read this post. Google’s affiliate terms are similar to Adsense terms and you must accept them.

When you will go to sign-up for Affiliate network first you will be asked for Google account if already have use account that you use for Adsense. You will be asked for Adsense ID too.

expertsguy, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  17. Lazarus2513

Lazarus2513 Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone seen any really good and current summaries on how to use a google affiliate account? Where the landmines are and how to avoid them?

Lazarus2513, Jan 18, 2011 IP
  18. hate2live

hate2live Peon

Best Answers:
    waooo! congratz buddy!

hate2live, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  19. True Solution

True Solution Guest

Best Answers:
    Congrats buddy, good work.

Making a little $160 is a good achievement and I hope it will spur you on to making more. I hope you are not paying out to much to have to be seeing those results. Me and my partner have been earning $1,000 daily split over 5 different blogs for the past few months - we've personally discovered big - essentially we have brought free blogs back from the dead!

Anyway soldier - keep going, the best advice I can give you - and trust yourself, believe in yourself, and work hard - you will go far ;)

Steven,
    True Solution

True Solution, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  20. thejoker123

thejoker123 Peon

Best Answers:
    what is googles affialate network? sorry ive never heard of it ... thx in advhance

thejoker123, Jan 25, 2011 IP