1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why adsense dont work for everybody

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by RajuMukherjee, Dec 24, 2010.

Seen lot of people making lot of money with their adsense account who knows their telling the truth or not i never made anything from my site http://netalien.blogspot.com even had a decent 50 to 60 visitor per day after writing over 325 post in last three mönths. According to sources a average 10% clicks r expected and if adsense mangement cant figure that out after the keyword suggestion who is to be blamed. I think adsense is worst part of ppc network. Even chitika offer better options. What do you say.

RajuMukherjee, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  2. Sxperm

Sxperm Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is the easiest way to earn money online compared to other sources. However it does need some work and attention while many ones think about paste and forget. That's why Adsense does not work to anyone. If they are too lazy to promote their website, get proper contents to be written, then they will gain nothing.

Sxperm, Dec 24, 2010 IP
    bogart likes this.
  3. mbfootball47

mbfootball47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your website is in broken English. I imagine most visitors leave your website within 30 sec.

mbfootball47, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  4. no69_2007

no69_2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you need thousands of visitors flowing toward your site to make atleast some bucks a day. Addsence really need hard work.

if you've a little good traffic you can try buysellads, they are good because they dont count clicks, they will give you per month advertisers.

no69_2007, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  5. Talen

Talen Peon

Best Answers:
    50-60 visitors a day is nothing and at best you can expect 1-3% of visitors to click on ads. You have obviously added a lot of content but is it original content? I checked your site and most or your articles are very small.

Adsense takes time and a few months isn't enough time for most people. Traffic is the key.

Talen, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  6. RajuMukherjee

RajuMukherjee Peon

Best Answers:
    Well thanks guys i would consider your suggestion but to tell the truth in my broken english i have started only 90day ago and in the learning phase 2ndly 50-60 visitor a day is good as compared to the technorati expert that most blog have a visitor of one so i had made fifty not bad for a starter i am planning for my website what do u think about the idea

RajuMukherjee, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  7. techncom

techncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    with 50-60 visitor, you can expect only 2-3 click per day. so, try to increase visitors..

techncom, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  8. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging on a blogspot isn't going to make you any money. Rather than churning out a lot of 'general' content, I suggest to spend some time on keyword research and identify a few targets for mini sites with between 5 to 10 pages.

bogart, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  9. RancidAvocado

RancidAvocado Peon

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you want Adsense to make money for you overnight, but this is not the way the product is intended to work. Adsense involves effort on your part to make a credible website. Whatever it take for you to make a credible website, then this is what you should focus on. Your best effort is to use Google Adsense to make a bette website instead of making a website solely for the purpose of Google Adsense

RancidAvocado, Dec 24, 2010 IP
    bogart likes this.
  10. avpower

avpower Peon

Best Answers:
    You don't have enough visitors to make big money with adsense
    There is so many posts on one page!
    Your english is bad, and there is only text on the posts, no paragraph, no <br>, no pictures
    try to use --> '
    can't instead of cant
    you're instead of youre
    and use good english
    are instead of "r"
    you instead of "u"

avpower, Dec 25, 2010 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  11. DoyleKarl38

DoyleKarl38 Peon

Best Answers:
    there are lots of problem on your blog you should recompile them all and also do some seo so other people can know about pages or blog

DoyleKarl38, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  12. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    your site is super slow, super slow, I cannot see the ads

DoDo Me, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  13. ColeFrancis22

ColeFrancis22 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think the ad sense related with publishers luck like job also some wrong arrangement can make your ad sense unsuccessful so it can be many more

ColeFrancis22, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  14. RajuMukherjee

RajuMukherjee Peon

Best Answers:
    I have cut the page showed on main page to 5 it will load faster and about error i would cut the shotcut next time blogspot dont support images through link that 's problem any suggestion on html or css there, thank u all again for helping me out

RajuMukherjee, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  15. ProxyFreak

ProxyFreak Peon

Best Answers:
    Raj, if you are serious about making money from Adsense. Invest in a 1.99 .info domain from Godaddy. Get some cheap hosting and if you write good content, it will pay for it's self. Being able to control SEO of your site using something like wordpress would greatly help get traffic. This way you can add simple things like alt tags to images etc...

ProxyFreak, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  16. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Welcome to Best blog top 100 topics you can't Miss..Raju Mukherjee,SEO" are you serious with that? :)

I don't see adsense on your blog. Get own domain, hosting, install wordpress and work on your blog.
    Try also improve your English.

arrisweb, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  17. RajuMukherjee

RajuMukherjee Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks i would try to improve keep me posted for more error it helps

bangla te likhle kemon hobe

bangla te likhle kemon hobe, apnar suggestion er janey dhanyabad visitor ki kore barbe bhalo upay janen

thanks but u have seen my posts pls help pointing out small site or can it b my own site what r the topic u think i am good at.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
    RajuMukherjee, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  18. Beatriz Cruz

Beatriz Cruz Guest

Best Answers:
    Site loads too slow and your english is not good. Basically a good grammar testifies to a good professional site. Dont expect to earn a lot from adsense if you cant even provide good content. You can increase click throughs if you put the adsense in the right places.

Beatriz Cruz, Dec 26, 2010 IP
    bogart likes this.
  19. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Fail to plan, plan to fail. It is actually possible to make money overnight with adsense. What you need to do is to research the keywords and target the content. The free wordtracker and adwords tools are good place to start the research. It's also possible to outsource the article writing. So, a five page website may cost as little as $20. With the right domain and reserch, there's a 50% chance the site will make $100 per month.

Generally, blogging and forums don't do well with adsense. So, I suggest to the OP to not put some much time into putting up general content on his blog and research an EMD domain in a high paying niche.

bogart, Dec 28, 2010 IP
  20. RajuMukherjee

RajuMukherjee Peon

Best Answers:
    What is op and emd?

RajuMukherjee, Dec 28, 2010 IP