1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Need a post, well posts removed rather quick

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Doesn't look like ass kissing to me - it actually looks a lot more like someone using Twitter for it's intended purpose. Where's the ass kissing part?

alexispetrov, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  2. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Went from trying to get unbanned, to a friendly wink... You being his buddy, you probably wouldn't see it that way... guess he thought mentioning that he was a subscriber to the forum would get him unbanned...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
    The Peoples SEO, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If he had any sort of special treatment, why would he have been banned to being with? {rolls eyes}

digitalpoint, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  4. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:
    I don't think people think he gets special treatment, but more of, he may be getting cut some slack more then others. You stated that the whois info he posted of lacy is public, which is true, if anybody decides to put real info as their whois, then it is public record, and posting it shouldn't merit a ban. With that being said, what does lacy's family members have to do with any whois? Whois is used to find information about a website, not to be used for harassing or illegal purposes. Helvetti has posted all his family members info, and admitted to emailing them all, which is an invasion of privacy... He had no business posting their names, or mailing or calling any of them. They are not part of any whois, and for him to harass people by cold calling them and sending them unsolicited emails does merit a ban IMO, stalking members just to harass them does merit a ban IMO, but then again we don't run this forum, you do...

Watching the way he has stalked lacy was disturbing to say the least. I don't know or care what lacy done to get banned, but to see he or shes reacting to this kids stalking was very sad to watch. I wouldn't have reacted like lacy did, but I would have been pissed, if some idiot hiding in India was calling and harassing me and my family...

Had he posted your family members name, and emailed them, and called them, I'd be willing to bet the farm, you would have banned him faster then flies on shit...

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
    The Peoples SEO, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  5. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It sorta looks like yours... But heaps better... With bling and stuff.

I couldn't care less what he (or anybody) said. I was only pointing out your self serving, contradicting, double standards.

We've never met, don't chat, never emailed, not part of any of the same social scenes, etc etc = Not my "lil buddy".
    But hey! why let a few facts get in the way of your half baked assumptions.

Practice what you preach.

Cheers
    James

tattoos, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  6. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:

Dude you make no sense, bling and stuff?

The Peoples SEO, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  7. Dating Port

Dating Port Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just wasted six pages of my life. Please close this useless thread so we can go back to making money. That's what we're here for, right?

Dating Port, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  8. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mate, just because I consider posting useless SEO-wise links in signature space to be lame (I especially "love" rented signature links *shrug*) and as such refuse to do that totally does not mean I am hiding my sites.

Anyone with 5 minutes of time can look at my recent posts and see at least a few of my sites, then do the research on whois and get my personal information, then Google me up online and read up about me, and then possibly cross reference my sites together to see a list of my properties or so. That's what Helvetii did and as he says it took him 2 minutes, not even 5.

He just posted my pubic info here, should I be pissed off and crying and all? No, I'm a webmaster,my info is public in the first place, anyone can contact me, Google me, Facebook me, etc. Period. Not sure why anyone else here should be an exception.

Furthermore, you're writing about LaceyBoy's well being?

Let's put it the other way around: Shawn is a much more public figure than LaceyBoy. We know who Shawn is, he can be found easily. LaceyBoy had left a public death threat on Shawn's own blog, though Shawn has never done anything to warrant that (let alone, nothing can warrant death threats in the first place). Meantime we are not even sure who LaceyBoy is. I'm sorry, my sympathies are not on Lacey's side. If anything it's Shawn who had a death threat from Lacey, not the other way around.

Anyway I agree with everyone that this thread should be closed.

Assange must be laughing somewhere ;> Funny that mini wars already start because of him on DP... real ones coming soon?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
    denniss, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  9. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:
    Stop kissing shawns ass dude. I didn't say anything about lacys ban, he is stupid for making threats, he should have been banned along time ago. I only said that Heletii should have been banned also for posting and harassing his family members. His family members have nothing to do with whois, but I see you conveniently ignored that part of my post... Also if you think this thread should be closed, then why the hell you keep coming back to post ;)

10. denniss

Best Answers:
    I am not kissing anyone's ass. This is the first time I am posting in the same thread as Shawn in the entire time I've been here on DP. I am, however, a fellow webmaster, and I happen to own several forums with xx,xxx registered users. If anyone of those users would send me a personalized death threat I'd react as harshly, if not more harshly than Shawn. As such I am automatically on his side... but if you think I have some other reasons it's your right to be paranoid and no one can stop you from doing that :D

Justin's family members have something to do with it, since once again, he (Justin) is abusing a random girl's private information. Would you prefer your relatives to get a call about you doing that -- or would you rather the RCMP get involved (death threats+online identity theft+impersonation charges that Justin could face in that case)?

And well, if you address your post to me it's the polite thing to reply back, ain't it? :)

denniss, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  11. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:
    Again that dudes family has nothing to do with any whois, they are not webmasters nor asked to be harassed by phone and email, by some clown hiding in India. Posting whois info and harassing ones family members is two different things. They are not members of this forum, or any whois, he went too far, and should be banned for it. As far as that dude impersonating a women, that's his problem, in the U.S we have laws, and if that's the case, then that lady will take the proper action...

You guys act like he was using her social or something. Helvetii uses a fake woman picture also. I'm sure both go to facebook and e-whore just like thousands of others, nothing new. The stalking, posting family members info, admitting calling and emailing them, and threats do merit a ban.

12. denniss

Best Answers:
    Okay, let's put it this way.

Justin was pretending to be a Lacey. A REAL Lacey that actually exists and lives close to him, with her real photo.

Justin repeatedly stated HE is Lacey.

Justin was pissing off a lot of people pretending to be a REAL EXISTING Lacey.

Wouldn't the real *Lacey* be in danger if, let's say, Justin scammed someone big time and they went after his fake identity -- if they fell for it (with a real photo, name, even same area IP address, etc)?

Note that HER information was private - she does not own a website, her photos are not public on social networks (you need to be a signed in member, etc) and she did not sign up for DP, etc... As such the information is still considered private.

I don't know how many laws he would have broken in the USA, but I'd think it should be a lot.

Here in Canada he's guilty of identity theft fraud, online impersonation, and possibly cyber stalking - all of that relating solely to what he did with the girl's information... Shawn would need to decide whether he wants to press charges based on death threats separately :)

But overall Justin could get some good 2 years in a Canadian prison for all his "good" deeds.

Now that's where the family comes into play.

I *personally* think that Helvetii played it nice and Shawn even nicer. They did not report everything to RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) integrated technological crime unit (http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/on/prog-serv/support-soutien/itcu-gict-eng.htm - our local equivalent of FBI cyber crimes division.).

Hevetii has simply alerted the girl whose identity was misused and Justin's relatives to what is going on, which does not constitute to a crime but rather a friendly warning (I did not hear that there were any death threats like there were to Shawn, right?).

The alternative would've been much more painful for Justin, as he could get a couple of years in prison for his stunts. And there they really like boys who pretend to be girls.

So I regress, but I think that letting his relatives know what he is up to is much more humane than putting him in jail with his rep.

So it's either RCMP going after Justin or maybe his relatives will set him straight. I'm a humane person, so I think it's best his parents give him a good talking to (and no presents on X-Mas) rather than him spending time getting to know other prisoners, still pretending to be a girl.

denniss, Dec 23, 2010 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  13. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to even bother answering to what lacy did, I personally think e-whores are scumbags, but who the hell is Helvetii to warn his family??? He is some kid hiding in india who makes a living scamming Google adsense.. He has no business emailing or calling any of them. If his intentions were to give them a friendly warning, then why in the hell is he posting their names??? and slandering them by associating them to what lacy did??? I bet none of them even knows what web hosting is... He did to try and get people to call and harass them also. There is no excuse for him to do that... How many assholes looked up their names to try and get their phone numbers just to harass them on the phone??? friendly warning my ass. If I had some kid calling me from India that i didn't know, I would be pissed. He has no business posting their names period, this isn't wikileaks... He did it in hopes of getting people to harass him and his family...

14. denniss

Best Answers:
    Would you be MORE pissed if you had a 2 years prison sentence? YES / NO?

denniss, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  15. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:

Why the hell would his family members have to worry about 2 years in prison???? His family members have absolutely nothing to do with his lacy's actions... Also you are talking about a kid who makes a living online scamming advertisers., who made him judge and jury?

Ask me a real question dude, not some irrelevant b.s...

Nobody here asked him to submit any query here??? I don't recall anyone asking for any whois info...He spammed someones whois here which is against whois policy :)

16. denniss

Best Answers:
    You quoted:

I still don't see the point? It clearly says that no mass commercial solicitations are allowed... And that's all it says. Did I miss anything? :/

...alerting one's close relatives about his multiple violations of criminal law does not constitute to "mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own existing customers" nor is it illegal.

Death threats, like the ones Lacey did, are illegal though.

If they care about him they'll prefer getting alerted to his wrong doings instead of him spending a jolly ol' time in prison. Then they can handle the problem internally. But they need to know that it exists in the first place. The alternative, like I said, is legal prosecution and jail time, which will cause more grief to the family than this.

And the real question is that: "even if Helvetii is as bad as you say he is, what if he is right on this one?" ... what if he is, no matter his motives, actually acts in the interest of justice this time, and the majority seems to support him? Then what?

denniss, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  17. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:
    You are joking right? do you really think they want to be bothered by a criminal from half way around the world? what about the justice of the advertisers he has scammed? dude you are are talking out your ass, seriously... If he wanted to do the right thing, all he had to do was email the girl, no need to invade her privacy and call her, just a simple email will do. If she decides to take action, then that's on her, helvetti can't do anything about it, besides he is busy hiding behind proxies and fakes name to keep his scams going, hes not going to call the authorities lol

The only reason he posted and called his family members is to harass lacy, this is what this clown does when he gets mad at someone. He tried to do it me, he did to Shawn when he was banned and didn't post the info and attacks he thought he had after he was unbanned lol This is nothing new, this is what that clown does when he gets mad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

as you can see he tried to find out where Shawn lived when he was mad, then gave him the ole "I thought you lives in rancho santa Fe, wink" when he found out he stalked the wrong info lol

18. denniss

Best Answers:
    As I stated, I care not of Helvetii's motives if he did something right.

Furthermore, all the evidence I've seen so far was pointing to Justin being the criminal (at least by Canadian laws).

I have yet to see anything definitive proving that Helvetii is a criminal. All the "evidence" you've quoted (like the quote about commercial spam above) is simply worthless since it does not prove anything.

You, in the meantime, are very persistent in defending someone who is a clear criminal and cyber stalker in my eyes.

You can keep it up, but I'm out of this discussion now that I've said all I had to say and do not have anything more to add.

I think I understood your point, you understood mine, we can't change our opinions, so I guess we can agree to disagree.

denniss, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  19. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Where? Quote me.

Quite ironic that you'd say that isn't it? Are you saying you should be banned?

LOL what a clown.

A day back emailing was harassing, now when faced with reasoning from Deniss "a simple email will do" but calling is bad...something I haven't even mentioned doing.

You posted a lot of BS these last few days. Its both flattering and worrying to see your obsession with me, worrying only because you are making me (and others) waste time reading this BS and occasionally responding to it.

And if you are so pissed about me getting special treatment (Read: He's getting no or less infractions than me) then it'd be a good idea to stop being such a scumbag and break so many rules to begin with. Continue like this and your username might just become a little colorful.

LOL he's only defending that criminal because he want's to attack me for exposing him. I guess thats because he's pissed about me owning him all around the forum while he only ends up with embarrassing himself and getting infractions. ;)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
    Helvetii, Dec 24, 2010 IP
  20. alldaylinks

alldaylinks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Shawn, just reading through the last few pages - you have the patience of a saint. I don't know how you put up with it!

alldaylinks, Dec 25, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.