1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Need a post, well posts removed rather quick

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Here you go: http://who.is/whois/iphoneworld.ca/

2 minutes ;) ;)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
    Helvetii, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  2. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought it would take at least 5 minutes!!!!! lol :)

Can I hire you as a private investigator mate? :)

denniss, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  3. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah sure ;) These kind of things are a piece of cake, just sometime back this guy was making fun of my car and boasting about his superior SUV which he drives to work, in a few minutes his linkedIN profile which showed him as unemployed and pics of his 10 year old blue CRV (prolly owned by dad) in front of his house taken by Google street view and threads about him saying how he earned $16 in a "few weeks" by reading 2 cent emails and changed his life, were up. LOL :)

Helvetii, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  4. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's the point :) . As a webmaster and an active member of DP not only am I ready for people checking my whois and past threads, but i actually encourage it, so people would know that I am a real person with real projects and not some JustinGirl. I mean, if I provided this info in the first place (and in a PUBLIC space, which WHOIS registration info happens to be), it's only fair that people will check up on me and see if I'm legit or not, no?

And it's really sad that some people think that if you work on the Internet you have the right to wear a ski mask to cover your face, so to say. For some reason they think that Internet is synonymous to anonymity.

In reality, you won't walk into someone's house wearing a ski mask, nor will you deal with a potential business partner wearing one. People want to deal with other REAL people, and not wonder who he/she/it might be behind the ski mask.

Let alone, "it" also tried to prove to everyone that it is a "pro webmaster" and met such an unfortunate end. Yup LOL 2x.

Overall I'm glad "it" is gone. One less asshole on these boards.

denniss, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  5. The Peoples SEO

The Peoples SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems like you show up at alot of Helvetii posts, but he or she is out of control. This is a perfect example of why people shouldn't use real info on their whois, because of kids like Helvetii, who hides in a hut somewhere in India, scamming adsense, and hacking websites lol. I see lacey got banned, but who cares if she is a he or she? half the people here parade as a women, Helvetii is no different, as you can see he poses as a woman in his avatar lol.

Helvetii has tried to do the same to me, but he is just wasting his time :p He also tried to slander me and say that i raped 3 women in India, just because I called his hero Assenge for what he is, a rapist lol

Helvetii resorts to these scumbag tactics when someone hit him or her with the truth lol

You say you have no problem showing your info online, Mr Deniss, but I see you went out of your way to remove your websites from your sig lol, quit kissing ass ;) same goes for Helvetii he goes out his way to try and find out peoples information, but hes hiding in some hut in india, but he has no choice really, since he scams and e-whores online :)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
    The Peoples SEO, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  6. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha I was only going on what was in your post columns, I wasn't actually trying to find info about you I was just joking trying to make this topic fun :p

Stingerftw, Dec 21, 2010 IP
  7. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So when its about you, its slander! but when its about someone else, its "what he is" and "the truth"?

I wonder how much further off topic this thread will be allowed to go.

Good call.

Cheers
    James

tattoos, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  8. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    While that's true, you also get a LOT of sleaze when you use a female avatar. I've often considered changing mine but it's the only clear and recent pic I've got that you can see my face in (that isn't a dodgy thing, I have a lot of photos that have the side of my face with my hair covering it for some reason) and yes; but I mean, I would think as a male you'd feel weird getting lots of PMs and such from guys. XD

alexispetrov, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  9. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    This made me laugh so much :D

[​IMG]

Hecky, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  10. alexispetrov

alexispetrov Peon

Best Answers:
    Heh, yeah, there are a lot like that - the truly creepy stuff tends to be via PM though, at least most of the time.

It's not that it's not flattering, it's just that it can also be a bit unsettling; I honestly think if you were a guy you'd have a hard time with some of the overtly sexual messages - that or you'd keep a full ignore list, lol.

alexispetrov, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  11. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:
    I don't know what rock you crawled out from, but he said I raped 3 women and a child in India lol The day I set foot in India is the day I have nowhere else to go :). That clown was just mad that we agreed that assange should be extradited to face the rape charges in Sweden, so he started to act like the idiot that he is. I understand you want to defend your lil buddy, but atleast know what is going on before you run off at the gums lol ;)......

The Peoples SEO, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  12. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think we have a winner...

Yay! More insults and you wonder why I among other people don't like you!

Dude you LoL a lot. LoL= I don't need myself to sound bitter and desperate so I must pretend that I'm enjoying it.

In case you literally lol when you type it then I can only laugh at imagining a jobless guy laughing out loud like a lunatic every 30 seconds in his moms basement. ;)

Rest I don't want to continue to waste my time with a cretin so I will add my vote to the ones in support of the thread being locked.

P.S. I don't remember deniss changing his signature
    P.P.S James owned you.

Helvetii, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  13. Ascension

Ascension Peon

Best Answers:
    I’ve been reading this for awhile and it seems so one sided.

Yesterday a threat was posted using the email system through dp by helvetti and no one really seemed to mention it. It even included a screenshot of the source providing proof.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2027871&page=10#post15487787

The fact that Helv is not banned makes me wonder if shawn is friends with him because this is some serious stuff and the fact the no one is addressing the matter sounds a tad fishy.

The story is so wild and has jumped to a mountain from a ant hill so fast. In this email the person was saying that Lacey is in fact pregnant. Who knows who to believe.

-Shawn has thrown all of the blame to lacey or whoever and has let helvetti harass, blackmail, and threat who he wants in the forum even using the email system through digitalpoint.

-Lacey has supposedly been throwing threats like crazy to several people

Helvetti has been sending blackmail messages to her/him

After reading that she was pregnant I was shocked. Maybe she’s lying, maybe she’s not. But I find it extremely offensive that no one is going to try to stop this. This is just not right, a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves if some of you are targeting her/him.

Lacey, if your reading this and are pregnant. Get your head screwed on straight. Think of the baby. Stress is bad for you.

Ascension, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  14. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure Shawn can confirm if the claims in the post are true or false since I trust him to maintain logs of email sent via DP? If I did what is claimed in that post then I'd gladly accept a permanent ban.

Please prove your accusation, I'm not taking this very well.

15. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    I think LaceyGirl asked to be banned in the end.

PS. What's with the ?

Hecky, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  16. Ascension

Ascension Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the only reason you are saying that is because
    you know that shawn is not going to. Your not fooling anyone.

Your not taking this well? You've been the aggressor the whole time. There is a "SOURCE" with that accusation.

Ascension, Dec 22, 2010 IP
  17. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone can ask to be banned, looking closer I notice that most of his duplicate threads were removed so I guess it was for breaking multiple rules.

Regarding the mail ID I guess it was something he came up with to mail himself and get his friend to post a screenshot to continue with his victim act..certainly its not digitalpoint ID.

First he claimed I was setting him up because he was a competitor, later redacted by him. Then I was calling him..no proof. Now I am mailing him..lol.

That guys got persistence to lie and make up stories, I'd have thought he'd give-up once banned.

18. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Do you need me to come up with an email screenshot and source of you mailing me saying that you were raped as child and given a candy later to realise that it can be faked?

Like I said, sending that kind of a mail via DP email system would subject one to a ban, so if I did that I'd gladly accept the ban.

But as I see you are questioning the owners and the staffs credibility and considering unsubstantiated information provided by a proven pathological liar who wanted to slit someones throat over them makes me decide to not waste my time with you.

19. TYCP

TYCP Active Member

Best Answers:

Yeah, I know what a troll is, but I was seeing about what she actually did. She was blunt most of the time (which isn't a bad thing because no one should walk through life being a softy), but I guess I missed something.

And thanks to whoever gave me negative rep for asking a simple question. Didn't even have the balls to show yourself. Typical.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
    TYCP, Dec 22, 2010 IP
    dmvictoria likes this.
  20. The Peoples SEO

Best Answers:
    Helvetii kisses his ass on twitter lol

Follow him and you might get cut some slack also ;)

http://twitter.com/#!/eternitysend

[​IMG]

The only people that don't like me is you, and VB, and bush solorproducts, big freakin deal lol...

4 Assenge trolls lol

The Peoples SEO, Dec 22, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.